• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would there have been a tag match at Extreme Rules?

lostsoulforever

Occasional Pre-Show
If it hadn't been for the volcano, there was supposed to be another confrontation on this week's Raw between the Hart Dynasty with Bret Hart, and ShowMiz.

Would that have led to a match at Extreme Rules? Possibly a ladder match? Or is it destined to be a TV thing, done and dusted next week?

There is no telling what would have happened. WWE could have announced it on wwe.com, but thats not the case. I think the match will happen, it may be a dark match, or it might be announced on the night by Teddy Long, that they have to defend the titles, who knows what match?

I guess, at the PPV Showmiz will come out and demand Bret come out and announce showmiz is the best tag team. Hart comes out and I guess he says he spoke to teddy long or something and he got them a match against the hart dynasty for the tag titles.

Well since we saw the tag gauntlet last night, and hart dynasty have a shot tonight, I can only guess that the gauntlet was due on the volcanic raw and the shomiz vs hart dynasty match on ppv, but obviously that was out of whack. However I guess they are still gonna go through with the storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back