• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would CMT Make A Good Home For TNA?

HURR HURR IT MAKEZ DEH SENSE BECAUSE THE CHAMPION GUY IS LIKE A COWBOY AND STUFF

Um no, you literally could pick a MORE fucking perfect network for a professional wrestling show than a channel entirely marketed to men, for men. Seemingly, stupid ones, at that. Fucking hello.

This is actually a great idea!!! I'm really impressed. I mean just think for a second. Take a 2nd rate wrestling promotion that is slowly but surely rising in popularity.take it off of spike tv just after ufc leaves making tna the networks #1 show. And put it on a network that substabtially less people have via there cable provider. Its almost ingenious. Tell you what whomever can tell me by heart what channel cmt is, will not only earn my respect, but also $100 tm bucks.

If you really want to entertain yourself, read the OP in a souther accent. And I don't think Big and Rich doing a theme song for fortune will be any better than what they have now...

This is actually a great idea!!! I'm really impressed. I mean just think for a second. Take a 2nd rate wrestling promotion that is slowly but surely rising in popularity.take it off of spike tv just after ufc leaves making tna the networks #1 show. And put it on a network that substabtially less people have via there cable provider. Its almost ingenious. Tell you what whomever can tell me by heart what channel cmt is, will not only earn my respect, but also $100 tm bucks.

If you really want to entertain yourself, read the OP in a souther accent. And I don't think Big and Rich doing a theme song for fortune will be any better than what they have now...

Haha. I know, right? ;) Here in the Cincinnati area on Time Warner cable you can't even get CMT unless you pay for it in a package and it isn't available on basic cable... For that reason alone they should not go to CMT. Anyone remember that Hulk Hogan Celebrity Wrestling show on CMT and the horrible ratings it did? I mean heck, their ratings were even lower than TNA's! TNA on CMT=TNA closed within a year. I guess if that is the original posters main goal then by all means, put TNA on CMT ;)

Well mr ko319 or watever ur name is, u always want to shit on someones ideas to boost ur ego. Sure not everyone agrees with it but not everyone disagrees with it. Hey genius i guess if everybody thinks a idea sucks then i guess that means everyone is right. With ur all god knowing knowledge i guess stone cold didnt amount to shit bc wcw didnt think he would become a star. Point is some people agreed with me and some people didnt. You didnt read it all the way through. I said if they were ever to have to leave or want to leave then cmt would be a better fit then fx. Der der der now there would be lots of benefits to it. Yea and whoever said if i dont like fourtunes music then i shouldnt watch wrestling. Well your the dumbest person i know. They should get them some real music bc who wants to hear a broken record. They have bands down there in orlando that need a start. Also tna no matter how hard it ever tries will always be a southern wrestling company even if they go on the road full time. Jeff jarrett played a country music singer, james storm is a cowboy, obd is a trashy crotch grabbing ****, velvet sky enough said, aj styles is as southern as it gets. So u telling me it would hurt someone like james storm to give out a award and plug tna on a awards show. Hulk hogan even said in a interview storm can connect with the crowd well. He likes fishing, nascar racing, football, and beer drinking. I forgot the rest of wat he said but james storm does fit well with the crowd. Im also thinking that hes gonna be the face of the company for a while. If they didnt move to cmt i also said another option would be to have a second show on cmt. Plus a bonus would be like spike tv it would be a big sucess on cmt and dont give me oh hulk hogan show didnt do shit. Please everyone knew that was a celebrity thing and not a real wrestling company.

Ok it wouldnt ruin cmt at all man. It would make cmt into a bigger network, i mean when u got wrestling on your channel people are gonna watch it. How can wrestling ruin it it has the same southern fanbase lol. Whether anyone on this site like it or not tna will always be a southern wrestling company. You dont have to believe me, just look where they travel. Alabama, Tennessee, And Georgia. Hmm sounds like places where country music is popular and where people love wrestling. When u think of wwe its more like a worldwide company. Always traveling the globe and usually having big crowds and sometimes celebrities have matches at big ass ppvs. I admit theres alot of tna fans who arent southern but the way tna and wrestling is the media always will call it rassling and thnk were all inbred idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back