• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Bobby Lashley Go To TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, bobby lashley jusy makes me think of someone who just dissappeared, you
Probably forgot about him, good old monty brown, where is he? I last heard stuff
About him having family problems during his highly quiet run in WWE, I think if he
May have hug around in TNA he'd be a big name by now, I think he was one of
the best guys on the mic in this less impressive generation of professional wrestling
and alot of guys grab the mic and don't really grab my attiontion he did and he was
funny with it too, I just think he jusmped the TNA boat too wuick possibly thinking
of WCW and guessing he was making the right move, I mean sure hes feud with trytan
was a joke and that guy was a waste of time but monety brown pretty amuch aws
the nesxt big thingin sthe whole tna thing, ?I think we should investigate or someting
and figthre out what us going on with him.

I think he would go to TNA. If he did he would be the first WWE acquired talent that was never a World Champion (not counting the WWECW title due to the fact that it is crap). If TNA does manage to grab him it would be a big feather in their cap due to the fact that they get another Superstar from the WWE but one without the name recognition of an Angle, Cage,Nash or Booker T.

I don't know if Lashley will go to TNA i can only hope as he was getting better day by day befor he got hurt. The guy is a major talent that still hasnt budded yet. The fueds he could be put in are endless in TNA. Lets hope TNA can do it if they are even looking into getting him. If not a major singles push for Hernandez would shake things up cause that guy is a beast no matte how you look at it.

He shouldn't go to TNA because if TNA signs him, they will lose all credibility because he'd be another WWE reject they sign in hope of stealing some viewers due to familiarity.

TNA saying that they're the alternative, then putting on a WWE-esque show with former WWE guys is basically saying "we want you to think we're the alternative, see our X division, but really, we want to be like the WWE" which makes me sick because they flat out lie.

Lashley sucks in every way, I'm a Cena fan, so I'm not just a muscle-hater, I really didn't think Lashley had ANY talent beyond having a big body, which is only considered "talent" in the WWE.

I am still in shock about this whole thing. I was realy anticipating lashley getting back, i been whating ever since i believe summerslam, becuse it was only supposed to be a 4 month injury. Bobby lashley was a beast who would have been bigger than cena could ever even dream of being, i am still trying to figure out, why did he jusrt one day decide, after wwe was trying to give him this huge push, that he wasnt coming back????? I would hate to see him at tna because tna is just downright pathetic.

I heared he is going to the MMA, mabye UFC like Brock Lesnar. I beieve that he wanted to leave as he fell out over Kristall's release from WWE, as her and Lashley are an item, as he has left I believe as part of him leaving early from his WWE contract I think Vince has prevented him from going to another company like TNA... basically to stop him from beoing snatched up by another company.

See, bobby lashley jusy makes me think of someone who just dissappeared, you
Probably forgot about him, good old monty brown, where is he? I last heard stuff
About him having family problems during his highly quiet run in WWE, I think if he
May have hug around in TNA he'd be a big name by now, I think he was one of
the best guys on the mic in this less impressive generation of professional wrestling
and alot of guys grab the mic and don't really grab my attiontion he did and he was
funny with it too, I just think he jusmped the TNA boat too wuick possibly thinking
of WCW and guessing he was making the right move, I mean sure hes feud with trytan
was a joke and that guy was a waste of time but monety brown pretty amuch aws
the nesxt big thingin sthe whole tna thing, ?I think we should investigate or someting
and figthre out what us going on with him.

If I remember correctly, someone very close (possibly family?) to Brown died and he's raising their kids, which is, of course, a much bigger priority than wrestling. He's not doing anything with wrestling now, and likely won't ever be back, or at least not for a VERY LONG time. So, point is, even if he had become a 'huge star' in TNA, this still would've happened, and he still would've disappeared.

Regardless, he wasn't really on ECW long enough to see where he would've ended up, and if he ever got back into wrestling the company he signs with would likely all be determined by the family situation. As in, he may go with TNA because of the lighter schedule so he can be at home more, but I personally feel that if there were no mitigating factors he'd try his luck in WWE again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back