• Dean Ambrose

• Shane McMahon

• Dolph Ziggler

• Brock Lesnar

• Eva Marie

• James Ellsworth

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did Eva even wrestle?
If you count that "wardrobe mallfunction" then yes.

If we go by wrestler with worst year Lesnar could be viable choice. In Royal Rumble got eliminated by Lame Wyatt, had bad match at Wrestlemania with Ambrose, then at Summerslam that fiasco with Orton and then Goldberg beat his ass in 86 seconds.

Shane worked his heart out, but he really fit the profile of what Ric Flair coined as the "glorified stuntman".

He danced, and he fell off of things. The coast to coast dropkick is neat, back when he could still do it properly.

Brock Lesnar. Simply because of how much of a let down his match with Ambrose was. I heard that Brock wasn't really interested in any spots for the match. Don't know if it's true but he's been shit.

I would choose Dolph Ziggler based on principle, but no. It's James Ellsworth. The dude pinned the fucking world champion and singled handily killed Smackdown for me.

James Ellsworth is the reason I can't vote AJ Styles for Wrestler of the Year. A joke taken too far. Lesnar was horrid, I agree, but he didn't interfere with any championship.

I voted Lesnar. Ellsworth has been the drizzling shits, no doubt, but it's not as if he under-delivered on multiple occasions. Lesnar vs Orton or vs Ambrose could have been far more memorable than they ended up being.

Ellsworth was featured a bit too much toward the end, but he made me laugh through most of it. Ziggles is a big turd who never made me feel anything other than pissed off that he won the title from Miz at the height of Miz's IC run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back