• Eva Marie

• The Miz

• Curtis Axel

• Heath Slater

• Alberto Del Rio

• Santino Marella

• R-Truth

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to say Camacho but I honestly can't remember the last time he wrestled. When I did see him wrestle though I was never impressed.

For my TNA pick Garrett Bischoff.

Khali is probably going to win this anyway and I won't argue that pick because there's no good argument against it.

I want to say Camacho but I honestly can't remember the last time he wrestled. When I did see him wrestle though I was never impressed.

For my TNA pick Garrett Bischoff.

Khali is probably going to win this anyway and I won't argue that pick because there's no good argument against it.

Where is your good argument as to why Khali is the worst?

Answer: Because there isn't one.

The justification for calling Khali terrible because he can't move very well is stupid and is probably the only justification. Neither could 90's Andre, and I doubt many would say he sucked balls and was the worst wrestler on the roster at the time. Khali still serves his purpose as a monster of a man that people still pop for whenever he takes a bump.

Case in point = nobody gave a shit about Cesaro until he slammed Khali. Now he's being toted and booked as the strongest pound for pound wrestler on the roster. Khali being Shellshocked was a mark out moment, as when Henry slammed him. Khali still puts people over by letting his size work for him. The crowd still finds it amazing. And because of that he's hardly the worst worker on the roster.

Being big doesn't make you a good wrestler.
There are a lot of people that have said Andre is overrated because all he really had to offer was his size.
Then people argue that those people didn't see him wrestle when he was younger and did dropkicks and stuff.
A lot of people widely recognize Andre wasn't good by the time the 90s came around.

No one cared about Cesaro until he slammed Khali? Where were you? He was incredibly hyped when WWE signed him. And he was incredibly hyped when he made the main roster.

Your argument for Khali rests on size alone.

When was the last time the guy put on a good match?
A good number of people also don't enjoy his character. The goofy dancing crap he does and running around with Hornswoggle.
What does he do of note in the ring besides his chops?

Jack Swagger and R Truth are worse?

Both could out wrestle Khali.
Both are more entertaining in the ring.
Truth is more entertaining on the mic.

I would argue that both are more popular than Khali.

Khali is better than them because power wrestlers do power moves on him? That's pretty illogical.

People pop when he takes a bump? I'm pretty sure that pop is directed at the person hitting the move. Not the guy taking the move.

Being interesting makes you a good wrestler. If Khali wasn't interesting nobody would respond to him. But they do, and primarily because *drum roll here* he's big. Otherwise don't you think WWE would have canned him already? Obviously they see a reason to keep the guy around.

There are a lot of people that have said Andre is overrated because all he really had to offer was his size.

Size, good psychology, the realism of the fact that being a giant he looked like he could fucking kill his opponents with is bare hands.

Then people argue that those people didn't see him wrestle when he was younger and did dropkicks and stuff.

Yes, because wrestlers that can do a bunch of moves are obviously the best :rolleyes:

A lot of people widely recognize Andre wasn't good by the time the 90s came around.

Who are these "people" you speak of? Probably the same people that think Andre wouldn't be able to climb a ladder.

No one cared about Cesaro until he slammed Khali? Where were you? He was incredibly hyped when WWE signed him. And he was incredibly hyped when he made the main roster.

What hype? Where was this care? The dude spent months and months on the C and B shows with nothing going for him besides the occasional stand out match or so. He wins the mid card championship defends it against the huge, still viable, and former world champ Khali and wins in epic fashion and BAM! He's suddenly got an identity.

Giants draw. Always have; always will. Trying to downplay that argument is pretty stupid.

A subjective question deserves a subjective response. His last one.

A good number of people also don't enjoy his character.

Obviously the WWE doesn't share your thoughts as they see no reason to get rid of him because obviously the majority doesn't share your thoughts.

Basically your argument is "Khali sucks because I think he sucks." Really that should be grounds for concession right there.

I never said anything about Truth being worse.

Nope.

Swagger's certainly not.

As is Scott Steiner. But that shouldn't tell you much of anything.

Oh, so you can read the minds of millions of people that watch the product and have come to the conclusion that Khali is shit? :lmao: it doesn't work that way.

Khali is better than them because power wrestlers do power moves on him? That's pretty illogical.

I didn't say he was better, I said he puts them over because he's big and seeing a little guy slam a big guy is always a mark out moment. Read the whole post before responding please.

People pop when he takes a bump? I'm pretty sure that pop is directed at the person hitting the move. Not the guy taking the move.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

But the spot only gets the reaction that it does because Khali is a huge man. That's called psychology.

To sum up, no Khali is not the worst wrestler on the roster. He is a fine wrestler who obviously still fulfills a purpose.

If ]Khali wasn't interesting nobody would respond to him. But they do, and primarily because *drum roll here* he's big. Otherwise don't you think WWE would have canned him already? Obviously they see a reason to keep the guy around.

Again being a freak show doesn't make a good wrestler. I know that's a hard concept for you to understand but please try.

They keep a guy like Hornswoggle around so that must mean he's a good wrestler too then right?

Size, good psychology, the realism of the fact that being a giant he looked like he could fucking kill his opponents with is bare hands.

Again freak show. Novelty act. Whatever you want to call it. The Undertaker is a big guy but he's also a good wrestler. He didn't have to get by on size alone.

Yes, because wrestlers that can do a bunch of moves are obviously the best :rolleyes:

I'm not the one who makes a case based on this. Obviously comprehension is not your strong suit.

Who are these "people" you speak of? Probably the same people that think Andre wouldn't be able to climb a ladder.

Maybe you should read the forums sometime. In the year that I've been here people have debated this. Anyone who thinks Andre was good by the time the 90s rolled around is an idiot.

What hype? Where was this care? The dude spent months and months on the C and B shows with nothing going for him besides the occasional stand out match or so. He wins the mid card championship defends it against the huge, still viable, and former world champ Khali and wins in epic fashion and BAM! He's suddenly got an identity.

People that knew him from the indies and from seeing him in NXT were very high on him. People knew he was a good wrestler. The biggest complaint I saw about him was his gimmick.

Giants draw. Always have; always will. Trying to downplay that argument is pretty stupid.

I highly doubt people are paying money to see Khali. I'm also sure a guy like Giant Gonzalez was a draw and wasn't a bad wrestler at all.

A subjective question deserves a subjective response. His last one.

You probably didn't even see his last match.

Obviously the WWE doesn't share your thoughts as they see no reason to get rid of him because obviously the majority doesn't share your thoughts

Because the WWE can do no wrong right?
And judging by this thread more people seem to agree with me than they do with you.
And again reading comprehension. I picked Camacho. I stated that Khali would probably win though and that I wouldn't argue against it because there isn't a good argument against it. You've yet to make one.

Basically your argument is "Khali sucks because I think he sucks." Really that should be grounds for concession right there.

I stated he doesn't put on good matches, he has a shit character and the only redeemable thing about him is his size. Your whole argument supports that. He's big therefore he stays employed.

Also again I'm clearly not alone in my opinion that he isn't good.

I never said anything about Truth being worse.

Maybe you should read the whole thread. Then you'd know the person above you picked Truth as their worst and also complained about both me and someone else mentioning Khali. So I replied to both of you at the same time.

Nope.

Way to back up your statement. If you think Swagger and Truth can't out wrestle Khali then you're pretty stupid.

Swagger's certainly not.

Again. Way to back up your statement.

As is Scott Steiner. But that shouldn't tell you much of anything.

Mic work = entertainment. That's a key factor in today's wrestling.

Oh, so you can read the minds of millions of people that watch the product and have come to the conclusion that Khali is shit? :lmao: it doesn't work that way.

Why would I need to read anyone's mind? I can read posts on forums and clearly see that Khali is widely hated by a lot of people. When threads pop up about which wrestlers the WWE should fire his name comes up more than pretty much everyone not counting divas.

I didn't say he was better, I said he puts them over because he's big and seeing a little guy slam a big guy is always a mark out moment. Read the whole post before responding please.

Your lack of understanding amuses me. I was questioning you thinking that Khali is a better wrestler than Swagger or the other guy thinking that Khali is better than Truth because of the examples you gave. Please try to stay on track.

But the spot only gets the reaction that it does because Khali is a huge man. That's called psychology.

To sum up, no Khali is not the worst wrestler on the roster. He is a fine wrestler who obviously still fulfills a purpose.

Again your whole argument is based on how big he is. So once again that's all he has to offer.

If he did everything exactly the same as he does now but he was 6 feet tall and 230 lbs he wouldn't have a job. So therefore his size is all that matters.
That does not make him a good wrestler.

If Khali didn't have a guy that was strong enough to pick him up then he would be even more useless than he already is.

Again being a freak show doesn't make a good wrestler. I know that's a hard concept for you to understand but please try.

Someone that lacks obvious reading comprehension skills is in no position to lecture someone else.

They keep a guy like Hornswoggle around so that must mean he's a good wrestler too then right?

Does Hornswoggle still generate a reaction? Then he serves a purpose. But I suppose WWE just loves signing paychecks to those that do absolutely nothing.

Again freak show. Novelty act. Whatever you want to call it. The Undertaker is a big guy but he's also a good wrestler. He didn't have to get by on size alone.

A fair amount amount of Taker's success is absolutely contributed to the fact that he is a big, intimidating man. Do you think the gimmick would have worked if he was the size of Daniel or Punk? :lmao: no. Try and use some logic when you post please.

I'm not the one who makes a case based on this. Obviously comprehension is not your strong suit.

Then why did you bring it up to make a redundant point about late 90's Andre? If you know that moves don't matter, then why would Khali being limited in ring even matter? It doesn't.

Maybe you should read the forums sometime.

Ah yes because the forum regulars are a clear representation of what EVERYONE wants to see. It's obvious that no one wants to see Khali perform, and he receives zero reaction for his efforts. No, wait that isn't true in the slightest.

In the year that I've been here people have debated this. Anyone who thinks Andre was good by the time the 90s rolled around is an idiot.

Based on what criteria exactly? The subjective "it's my opinion so I think therefore it must be?" That isn't an objective argument. It's a terrible one.

People that knew him from the indies and from seeing him in NXT were very high on him. People knew he was a good wrestler. The biggest complaint I saw about him was his gimmick.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ah yes Teh Indies. The smallest percentage of wrestling fans watch the Indy's compared to the big leagues. The vast majority of casuals will not notice a worker until they debut for the WWE; that's just common sense. And the majority of that majority only pays attention to RAW. Cesaro didn't start getting noticed until he developed his "I'm small but strong" gimmick. He was able to go to the next level because of that, and who does he have to thank? Guys like Khali for putting him over and making him look good.

I highly doubt people are paying money to see Khali. I'm also sure a guy like Giant Gonzalez was a draw and wasn't a bad wrestler at all.

When he was in his prime they were, at least in the way a heel puts over a face, but Khali is physically limited now. But does that automatically make him bad? No, because the fans still react to him. Same with 90's Andre. WWE knows this and they keep him around. Even if he's just a novelty that relies on his size he's still serving a purpose that gets a reaction, and thus can't be the worst at something that specifically requires not getting any reaction. Your argument is massively flawed.

You probably didn't even see his last match.

I did. And it was entertaining.

Because the WWE can do no wrong right? And judging by this thread more people seem to agree with me than they do with you.

The only people that share that opinion are Bear Hug and Killam. And even then Killam was willing to put one of the divas first. You are in the minority with your opinion as others have clearly expressed different views.

And again reading comprehension. I picked Camacho. I stated that Khali would probably win though and that I wouldn't argue against it because there isn't a good argument against it. You've yet to make one.

So by your own merit Khali isn't even the worst wrestler, and with it any traction you had is gone. And I read fine, thanks. You on the other hand have to result to generalizations that clearly don't exist. Keep up, because it's working great :rolleyes:

I stated he doesn't put on good matches, he has a shit character and the only redeemable thing about him is his size. Your whole argument supports that. He's big therefore he stays employed.

But his matches aren't so terrible they don't get a reaction. He's a novelty that serves a purpose. WWE puts him on television and gives him more screen time than many others in the lower card. And people still respond to him. That doesn't describe someone worthy of being the "worst wrestler of the year."

Also again I'm clearly not alone in my opinion that he isn't good.

That's a subjective opinion, and one that clearly isn't unanimous even by looking at this thread.

Maybe you should read the whole thread. Then you'd know the person above you picked Truth as their worst and also complained about both me and someone else mentioning Khali. So I replied to both of you at the same time.

So you generalized both of us at the same time. You seem to be quite good at that, like how you generalized that Khali was chosen to be the worst when only a small portion had actually done so.

Way to back up your statement. If you think Swagger and Truth can't out wrestle Khali then you're pretty stupid.

I've given my reason's why Swagger is a poorer performer than Khali, and while I do like Truth he hasn't exactly been stellar recently. At least Khali has remained consistent to how WWE has marketed him.

Again. Way to back up your statement.

I did when I first posted in the thread. Go back and reread it.

Mic work = entertainment. That's a key factor in today's wrestling.

Khali doesn't speak much and yet he still manages to keep a consistent reaction. Hmm, weird. He must be the lone exception.

Why would I need to read anyone's mind? I can read posts on forums and clearly see that Khali is widely hated by a lot of people.

The forums don't represent the majority. If you were around in 2007 the consensus of everyone was that Cena was shit and was the worst wrestler on the roster. Was the true? Nope. Even though times have changed and people have gotten wiser we still aren't right all the time. You want to say Khali is the worst? Based on what? That he can barely move? He can still put on matches that look good. That he doesn't garner reactions? Not true in the slightest. That he's only still around because he's big? See the answer to the last question.

Again your whole argument is based on how big he is. So once again that's all he has to offer.

And he still gets a reaction. He's still over. The people still respond to the fact that he's a giant. Because he serves that purpose and does what he's suppose to do he can't possibly be the worst. And yes that does make him a good wrestler because he performs well and WWE aren't losing money on him.
If you can't see that then you need to reexamine your definition of "wrestler."

If Khali didn't have a guy that was strong enough to pick him up then he would be even more useless than he already is.

Now that is just so pitifully weak an argument that it speaks volumes of just how ignorant you really are. If Khali was deemed unslammable then it would really peak the fans interest into watching his matches, and they'd go ape shit for the person that finally did it.

LJL was right. There aren't any good arguments to justify Khali being the worst on the roster.

Someone that lacks obvious reading comprehension skills is in no position to lecture someone else.

Does Hornswoggle still generate a reaction? Then he serves a purpose. But I suppose WWE just loves signing paychecks to those that do absolutely nothing.

A fair amount amount of Taker's success is absolutely contributed to the fact that he is a big, intimidating man. Do you think the gimmick would have worked if he was the size of Daniel or Punk? :lmao: no. Try and use some logic when you post please.

Then why did you bring it up to make a redundant point about late 90's Andre? If you know that moves don't matter, then why would Khali being limited in ring even matter? It doesn't.

I'm going to be honest. I quit reading after this statement because you're the one who brought up Andre in the first place not me.

On top of that you just said late 90s Andre and the guy died in 1993 so there was no late 90s Andre.

Between those two things you have shown me that nothing you have to say is valid or worth my time reading or responding to past this post.

I'm going to be honest. I quit reading after this statement because you're the one who brought up Andre in the first place not me.

On top of that you just said late 90s Andre and the guy died in 1993 so there was no late 90s Andre.

Between those two things you have shown me that nothing you have to say is valid or worth my time reading or responding to past this post.

Or you could have just admitted that you were wrong and your argument for Khali being the worst wrestler on the roster was a stupid one. Now you just look like an utter tool. I accept your concession.

Have to go with Eva Marie. On Total Divas her character shines through, but on Raw, Smackdown, etc., they didn't showcase any of that character and instead forced her in the ring where she is dreadful.

The WWE has a weird obssession turning models into wrestlers all because it worked that one time with Trish. Not every female character needs to be active in the ring. Especially in the time where we are missing a sultry, devious female valet managing an up and coming wrestler.

I didn't like him as Mark McG and the push hasn't endeared him. What I WILL say, is that he has a beautiful speaking voice.

A good number of people also don't enjoy his character. The goofy dancing crap he does and running around with Hornswoggle.
What does he do of note in the ring besides his chops?

This is sad.

Very sad.

I'm talking about R-Truth being more entertaining in the ring and outwrestling Khali. I like Swagger lots.

To those of you voting Eva Marie: She's had two matches. Two. Yes, she's unlikeable and has looked horribly bad in both, but it's two matches. It's hardly enough to qualify her for worst "of the year."

I don't like her either, and she looks to be an awful wrestler, but it's impossible to say through two matches that she was the worst anything of the entire year.

As I said before, it would be like nominating 'Taker for best wrestler because he wrestled three strong matches in about a half hour total of ring time.

Eva Marie? She's spent, being generous, 5 minutes in the ring all year. How does she warrant consideration, even?

Worst Wrestler.
You voted Eva, KB, care to provide a reason why? :)

To those of you voting Eva Marie: She's had two matches. Two. Yes, she's unlikeable and has looked horribly bad in both, but it's two matches. It's hardly enough to qualify her for worst "of the year."

I don't like her either, and she looks to be an awful wrestler, but it's impossible to say through two matches that she was the worst anything of the entire year.

As I said before, it would be like nominating 'Taker for best wrestler because he wrestled three strong matches in about a half hour total of ring time.

Eva Marie? She's spent, being generous, 5 minutes in the ring all year. How does she warrant consideration, even?

You voted Eva, KB, care to provide a reason why? :)

She's the worst of the options.

Truth has failed to compel time and time again against the best in the business. He's sucked against Punk, Mysterio, Cena, Cesaro, and everyone he's come in contact. And he sure hasn't improved this year.

Nobody on that list, not even Khali, is the provider if such constant, uninterrupted suck.

How can you know that in the limited amount of time she's spent in-ring?

None of the other options are bad.

Great Khali - Good for a giant and can still look intimidating.

The Miz - Far better as a heel than he's given credit.

Curtis Axel - Has the talent, been horribly booked.

Heath Slater - Good choice as the leader of the delusional jobbers.

Alberto Del Rio - Very solid in the ring, just a boring character.

Santino Marella - Is there to appeal to children and does that in spades.

R-Truth - Fires up the crowd with his entrance.

Eva is there as eye candy but there's more than enough of that already. There's nothing unique about her other than her hair and that's not enough to carry anything. She has next to no value at all and is the worst on the list.

None of the other options are bad.

Great Khali - Good for a giant and can still look intimidating.

The Miz - Far better as a heel than he's given credit.

Curtis Axel - Has the talent, been horribly booked.

Heath Slater - Good choice as the leader of the delusional jobbers.

Alberto Del Rio - Very solid in the ring, just a boring character.

Santino Marella - Is there to appeal to children and does that in spades.

R-Truth - Fires up the crowd with his entrance.

Eva is there as eye candy but there's more than enough of that already. There's nothing unique about her other than her hair and that's not enough to carry anything. She has next to no value at all and is the worst on the list.

Now that's more like it for an argument. ;)

It's almost like I'm not bad at this posting thing when I try

Had me fooled. I disagree with you still, as I'm with Coco on Truth, but you put up a surprisingly good argument. And with someone here that you're not better than. I just figured you were intimidated at first. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back