Worst Angle of the Year

What Is The Worst Angle Of The Year?

• Aces And 8's

• Big Show Is Fired/Broke

• Ryback Whines

• Authority

• August 1 (Tito Ortiz Debut)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Earlier this year, Bubby Ray Dudley (the guy who used to stutter as the functional part of his gimmick) married Brooke Hogan, and the high point of the whole angle was Brooke's tit popping out and her saying so right next to the camera. The rest was worse.

Apparently people must have stopped watching TNA, because this really shouldn't even be close.

I feel the same way about Katie Vick and Mae Young giving birth to a hand - and then WWE following up on it.

I'll defend the Mark Henry Mae Young romance, it was fun. The hand was a bizarre climax but I'm not sure what people were expecting.

Katie Vick was awful from the get go. The mock funeral just made it infamous. Overall Katie Vick is worse than Claire Lynch.

Look folks, the Big Show thing, the Authority thing, those merely "aren't that good". They insult your intelligence as a viewer, but, y'know, professional wrestling does that, and when they don't, they're ROH. (Mixed good thing/bad thing?)

Aces and Eights should be absolutely dominating this poll. This wasn't just a bad storyline, this was even worse, a boring storyline. I have a hunch people are voting for the Big Show thing because long, long ago, people reconciled themselves to the fact that TNA was going to drag out A/8's just as long as they possibly could, and then six months longer.

TNA's last major gasp storyline featuring most of their ensemble involved a biker gang (with no bikes) marrying a D-list reality show star, who forced the angle to be aborted when she posted about her actual engagement- what, a month later? Maybe three weeks? This storyline broke people's will to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back