Worst Match I've EVER watched in TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blindfold match made me sick to my stomach...it was gross, electrified cage wasnt so hot either but i agree with the ultimaate x being the best gimmick match but i also used 2 like raven house of fun

first i dont think tna should have ever broken these 2 guys up, tna could definently have a better tag team division than wwe, and to have that they need teams with longivity(even though they were together forever...but they needed to stay a team IMO)
second, the only other blindfold match i can recall seeing was jake the snake vs rick the model and that one worked cuz the model had blinded jake with his perfume(yes i said perfume, cuz the model only wore pink or purple trunks to the ring) so they evened the odd with the blindfold... actually i'm guessing this is were tna got the idea. also it worked cuz i was like 6-7 years old and watching it again now i could see the little eye patches where they could see from.
but this match was HORRIBLE!! i dont think tna will ever win wwe WRESTLING fans over with these matches.

I agree with you fully. Back then, the desire for good wrestling matches wasn't as big as it is now. Back then, the blindfold match would be accepted. But this was crap just as it was to split up AMW in the first place. One of the tag teams that helped build TNA and they split them up.

let's face it, i can see better electricity matches in WSX than in TNA right now. Of course the explosions and shocks are probably fake in WSX, but at least they know how to sell it a bit well. And at the very least, they give you those type of matches for free. Honestly, what the hell is up with that cage. the cable cage makes the Punjabi match between UT and Great Kali a dangerous environment. TNA needs to stop stealing gimmicks from other federations and use what brought them to the dance in the first place, ULTIMATE X and the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH. They can keep LETHAL LOCKDOWN, even though it's just war games minus a second ring anyway.

Since we're on the subject of concept matches. Which gimmick match do you guys think are the best?

I thought it was boring as well.It was only funny when the ref was attacked.Everyone knows they could see threw those head covers.It was obvious.The exciting parts were when they would climb the turnbuckle,thats about it.

my favorite chant ever, "Fire Russo". lmao, when I heard them chanting that I couldn't stop laughing, that was great, TNA fans are so knowledgeable.

Some aren't as knowldgeable as you might think.

I was there. I thought both did a great job with what they had to work with. I'm sure they were just doing what they were told to do. Could they have done some things different looking back, sure. 1 thing being Storms drawstring not breaking. The crowd really just wanted to see those 2 beat the crap out of each other.

As for the chants, those were started by the same small group all night and others joined in at times and other times they didn't. I can't believe someone would waste money to go to a show and do that all night.

As for Russo, are we sure he's to blame? I thought TNA had a creative team. And last time I checked team is more than 1 person. And like the "other" company, I'm sure someone has the final say and I'm pretty sure that's not Russo.

I think theres too many gimmick matches in TNA. I mean the fans arent going to buy into blind fold matches and "electric steel cage matches.

Of course they need to fix it. But Vince Russo gets heat on things he doesn't do.

What would you expect from a blind fold match? I just think that TNA could of gone another route. They could of just put a one eye eye patch on both Chris and James and have them wrestle with one eye. At least then they could see. It would of been a hell of a match that way. They would of used the cage more and such but yeah I agree its the worst match I've ever seen TNA put up.

I think it was great. Not wrestlingwise but I loved listening to the chants of "We Want Wrest-ling!" and "Boooor-ing!". TNA has some of the best wrestling audiences in the world. It's like the old ECW- they either f*cking love it or f*cking hate it.

I think it was great. Not wrestlingwise but I loved listening to the chants of "We Want Wrest-ling!" and "Boooor-ing!". TNA has some of the best wrestling audiences in the world. It's like the old ECW- they either f*cking love it or f*cking hate it.

On the contrary, I hated the audience for making those chants. Yes, they have the option to voice there opinion but imo they shouldn't of made those chants. You have to believe some of the people in that arena is part of the IWC. They should of gone home and read that it wasnt Russo's booking for some of the stuff they think he books. But no they ignore it and try to get attention with the chants. Yes, I agree it was boring and they could chant that but ''Fire Vince Russo'' is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back