• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Heel Ever?

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
I gotta say tehre were alot of Heels in the past alot of Good ones such as Triple H and Currently Edge and alot of Really bad ones...Who do you think was the worst heel ever?

When Rock was a heel though it wasn't messed up, it was extremelly entertaining because rock hadnt been heel for 3 years at this point and when he was heel the first time he was never as over as he was when he returned! Personally i felt that Austin's heel attempt really didnt do much, he was still getting cheered and really the fans werent ready for an Austin heel

worst heel turn was stone cold, saying WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT and giving hugs to vince mcmahon that was creppy and strange i was like OMG OMG i sat in shock, stone cold hugging vince mcmahon?? give him a stunner or kill him!~!!!

I would also have too say Stone Cold Steve Austin that was creepy

I'll chime in and say Jericho. As a heel in WCW he was so funny and so entertaining that he often overshadowed his faces. And in his last run in WWE he was a wimp, crying and whining all the time. At least when he was whining and crying in WCW it was usually a ploy or he could back it up. When he was a heel and Undisputed Champ he just didn't do it for me. People want to cheer Y2J which makes his heel runs pretty bad.

lita4life said:
i think the worst heel was the undertake cause he is much better as the dead man

Taker was mostly face though as the bad ass so that comment makes no sense

I thought nWo Hogan Was Dumb I saw i t as this

Listen up brother!I am going to nWo Brother And I am gunnabecome a heel Brother and spit on the face of what is tood for in the 80's and erlay 90'd brother!

Text said:
I thought nWo Hogan Was Dumb I saw i t as this

Listen up brother!I am going to nWo Brother And I am gunnabecome a heel Brother and spit on the face of what is tood for in the 80's and erlay 90'd brother!

I loved Hogan when he was with NWO he is the overall best wrestler in wrestling history

So what you gunna do when Hulkamania runs all over on you BROTHER!

i wish stonecold could of went heel by injurying everyone&never joing mcmahon but he got a ton of heat for joing mcmahon, he joined the "devil"

NWO was the biggest heel group ever you all agree?????

My god... Edit your posts man, Dont triple post...

The wroste heel ever... Id have to say back in the WCW days... when Alex Wright came out as Berlin... We all knew who he was.. and he tryed making everyone hate him.. But the fact of the matter was... We just laughed at him, for his stupid dance moves...

i think a lame heel was Ludvig Borga. he wasnt around long, but his gimmick was that he hated america because of all the pollution. so shouldnt that have made him a face? also goldbeg joining russo sucked.

oh thats easy, it's skinner the aligator man. He sucked bad, his highlight match was at wrestlemania 8 in a 1 minute beaten from owen. I actually waited on skinner (restuarant server). The guy was rude, obnoxious and a bad tipper. It's like "I'm skinner the wwe worst gimmick and heel ever....wrestlemania.....I was there for 2 minutes, got my ass kicked and sent on a plane back to the evergades as vince realized i sucked"

There's been plent of crap heels so i'll just point out the worst heel's was Goldberg and Austin purley because the crowd wanted them to stay face and they were both pointless.

DXSUKIT said:
I loved Hogan when he was with NWO he is the overall best wrestler in wrestling history

So what you gunna do when Hulkamania runs all over on you BROTHER!

uh dude have u seen the brock vs hogan match, yea it just goes to show how much better wrestlers have gotten since hogans time.

The New Rockers...they were too damn goofy to be taken seriously as heels, and Marty Jannetty, well, everytime I see him, I think I need a fire extinguisher, he's such a flamer!!! But singles heels...anyone remember Kwang?

I think Gregory Helms is the worst heel currently in WWE, I don't care if he isn't the Hurricane (best gimmick ever!), but he just doesn't work as a heel, especially against Matt Hardy. Aside from him...Umaga is a terrible heel, as Jamal he couldn't buy a win, now he's undefeated? What the hell?

I know we are looking for the worst heel ever here. I won't say he is the worst heel ever, but someone who I think sucked as a heel big time was Bret Hart. He was so much cut out to play a face and I personally think his heel turns in WWF and WCW back in the day were extremely disappointing.

Booker T, o, im sorry, King Booker, is a terrible heel. As a face, he's funny, and i'll never forget the run with him in the tag team with Golddust, they were great together, and Booker has classic mic skills. He's just terrible as the chracter they have him now, makes Samckdown! almost unwatchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back