WORST finisher of all time!!

I agree with most of the previous one's, but one that no one has mentioned is the Spear. Sure, it might hurt, but it's just a basic football tackle. The worst one, by far is The Worm, though. That move just sucks.

I'd have to say both Wade Barrett and John Cena's finishers really suck.Both are nothing more than glorified fireman's carry slams.I remember seeing Barrett's finisher and thinking "that can't be it....he must've dropped him by accident".

noahconstricter mentioned the spear.I'm gonna go one step further and say Edge's spear specifically.I like Edge and all,but seriously,the man is way to skinny to make that mess believable.He should just use the Edgecution(Impaler DDT).

i would say one of the worst could be the paydirt, or now used by MVP called the play of the day. heck my 9 year old cousin could do that to someone. but my vote goes to any flying type move. they lack any kind of power, although gravity helps push poeple to land on you hard but they are easily avoidable and easy to kick out of

Lots of people got the same replies and rightfully so the majority is more painful to watch than to have done. But why diss the worm? I enjoyed when he would do that move, as he was one of my favorite at the time, but anyways. The worst possible winisher would have to be, as mentioned before, the playmaker by MVP. Damn how I would cringe everytime he done it, then laugh as the other guy got pinned, it was too unbeleiveable.

TNA.
Styles clash, It looks like it would hurt me more than the person on the recieving end.

WWE.
Scot drop. Drew looks like he takes all the falling weight, Looks pretty cool though.

I really do not see the effectiveness in MVP's Playmaker... It looks like it could evn hurt MVP more than the person taking the move. Also Rey's 619(It's just a kick to the face).
And on 1 more note The Heart Punch not because it looked bad but because it was horribly unsafe to preform in the ring, I've even heard it killed 2 people.

EDIT: Oh yes Cena's FU, It's just A Fireman's carry with some power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back