worse wrestlemania of all time

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
R

Rated R Superstar316

Since i did a thread on the favorite wrestlemania of all time, what wrestlemania do you think was the worst. i think wrestlemania 21 was, some matches were crappy(Money in the Bank, Taker vs Orton, JBL v Cena. The best match was Angle vs HBK, i realy didnt care to much for 21, if i had to pick another crappy wrestlemania i would prob pick wrestlemania 2000(16). wht do you think is the worse?:wwf: :robvandam: :raven:

I think the one where Kane Vs. undertaker for the first time at a wrestlemania event...dont quite remember which one it was...

it was wrestlemania 14 same one were hbk lost the title cuz of his back, it was a shity wrestlemania, alot of the old ones arnt good before 95 cuz i am so used to the new style.... lol

Every time this question gets asked Wrestlemania XI(11) gets forgotten. Listen people...Wrestlemania 11 was horrible!! LT vs. Bam Bam Bigelow??

followed by Wrestlemania 2, and Wrestlemania XX(20).

The first 4 Wrestle Mania's were rubbish the only decent match on all 4 events was Steamboat vs. Savage at W.M.3. But the worst has to be W.M. 9 at Ceasars Palace you had Undertaker vs. Giant Gonzales and Hogan winning the title of Yokozuna in about 20 seconds.

By far Wrestlemania 22, what was good about it. Shit matches
I liked Wrestlemania 2000 coz of ladder tag team match and amazing main event hype.

Wrestlemanias XX 21 22and 2000 were all good. The worst one was XI or 9

deadmanwalking2006, ive talked 2 u quite alot.....y was wrestlemania 22 good...the potential best matches were mitb2 and triple threat and they got 15 minutes and 9 respectively....edge/foley was the match of the night but otherwise i thought nothing was great (eg. undertaker wasted against henry)

alot of old ones werent good??? Wrestlemania 7 8 and 9 were great...it got bad after that...I actually havent seen 21 but I do know...22 was easily in the top 5 best of all time

WrestleMania 21 sucked ass and WrestleMania 20 wasn't that good either but it was better than 21. 22 was a Great WrestleMania but the old Mania's kinda sucked.

ShaneRamlall said:
I think the one where Kane Vs. undertaker for the first time at a wrestlemania event...dont quite remember which one it was...

Wow, are you kidding me??? Wrestlemania 14 the WORST WM of all-time? That was the WM where Stone Cold became champ for the first time. Mike Tyson was there. Taker v Kane was epic. The undercard was very good too: 15 team battle Royal, HHH v Owen, Hardcore Legends (Foley and Funk) v New Age Outlaws, Rock v Shamrock...

Man, it's one of the best HANDS DOWN if not THE best.

I haven't seen all the old ones, but I'd agree and say 21 is the worst of the bunch I've seen. The one that had Taker v Sid was pretty bad too.

WM1-8 had that its a big event feeling you know. So yeah some of the matches were blah and compared todays wrestling everything was slow but no wrestlemania from 9-present has really gotten that big event feel. You know some have great moments but you know when you were a kid and they hyped Warrior vs. Hogan or Hogan vs. Savage and made it to be this specticle. Now Wrestlemania just feels like another PPV. The biggest but still you know. Not a specticle.

PLEASE TELL Me WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT WRESTLEMANIA 22, I THOUGHT IT WAS CRAP, THE POTENTIAL TOP TWO MATCHES (MITB AND TRIPLE THREAT) GOT 15 MINS AND 9 MINS. ONLY GOOD MATCH WAS FOLEY/EDGE. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE WORST WRESTLEMANIA SINCE I STARTED WATCHING WRESTLING IN 2000 BY A MILE........

are you fucking mad.
wrestlemania 22 was the best along with XX and X7

WM 22 was the worst i have seen by a mile . Mysterio ruined the WHC match which wud have been great with just Orton against Angle, The mitb match was good but it pissed me off big time that they wasted a spot on ric flair like cmon.

the worste one was the one that had bart gunn vs butterbean in a boxing match and taker vs bossman hiac

i dont kno how the hell people can say that wrestlemania 14 and 22 were the worst wrestlemania's of all time..yu rly cant be a real fan if yu think that wrestlemania 9 and 11 were better than those 2:blink:

PauLwaLL50 said:
the worste one was the one that had bart gunn vs butterbean in a boxing match and taker vs bossman hiac

Was that 16? Yes, this was one pretty bad. Although I must say, butterbean knocking out gunn was hilarious. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get hit that hard in my life.

No it was 15. WRestlemania 16 had just bout everything. Mcmahon vs Mcmahon vs Mcmahon vs Mcmahon. A huge hardcore match. The legendary ladder match and more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back