• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Word Title Picture

tvcolosi

Getting Noticed By Management
The Smackdown World Title picture got kinda cloudy tonight in my opinion, At first glance it looks like Edge v. Del Rio at Mania, but is it that simple.

I predict that on Friday (Tuesday) the WHC will be stripped from Edge for using the spear. I don't think they will give it to Ziggler as the stipulation stated, but I think the Chamber match will be for the vacant title. Usually when a stipulation like that is broken, even if the ref doesn't see it, the rule gets held up. Besides there hasn't been a good vacant title storyline in a while. (Please don't bring up the RVD/Jeff Hardy 10/10/10 fiasco). Could we see a chamber match of Ziggler, Barrett, Del Rio, Big Show, Kofi, Rey. As since the title would be stripped from Edge why would he get a shot.

Does Vickie strip Edge of the title?
Is there a possibility that Del Rio doesn't get his shot at Mania, but uses it at the EC PPV like Cena did a few years back?
Ziggler has arrived, what is his match for Mania?
What do you think will be the Smackdown Main Event at Wrestlemania?

Or what is your prediction for the next 8 weeks of smackdown?

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope and pray that Christian returns at the Elimination Chamber and wins it to fight Del Rio at Wrestlemania. In my eyes, this has enough background to fill it self, and i would love to see this match.

To be honest, i could see Edge dropping the title at EC and then fighting Ziggler at Wrestlemania. And if Edge loses he must leave the WWE, but if Ziggler loses Vickie has to leave. Just a theory.

You know, Kane or Zeke could be put in place of Del Rio and eliminate the need for Del Rio using his title match.

And why would Del Rio want to use his title match when he's only have a 1/6 chance of winning?

I think that what will happen on Friday night will be that Vickie will come out, complain, and then make a re-match for Dolph Ziggler - which he will lose, of course. I sincerely doubt that Vickie will end up stripping the title from Edge. Though, that is a definite possibility. Nonetheless, Edge will have the title returned to him regardless of the outcome.

As far as Ziggler goes, this match that he had at the Rumble was nothing more than a test run, in my opinion. The WWE was probably just trying to see whether Ziggler is ready to handle the main event scene or not. And based on what we've witnessed tonight, one can only conclude that Ziggler is just about ready. But as for what he'll be doing at Mania, I'm pretty sure he'll end up being in the MITB match (which hopefully, there will be one). If there is one, my money is on him winning it, and eventually cashing in to become champion.

With that being said, I sincerely doubt that Del Rio will use his title shot at EC simply for the fact that it's completely illogical that he would want to forfeit his title oppurtunity at a match where he only has a small chance to win it. If anything, he'll probably be in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber to begin with; but If he isn't in the EC match - which is most likely to happen, then he'll probably just sit out the PPV or in the very least, cut a pomo throughout the PPV - it's no big deal, really.

Though as to what will happen at Maina, I believe that Del Rio will do what is traditionally done, and wait off til Wrestlemania where he will face Edge there. Which, in my book, is quite alright.

Del Rio can also say he doesnt want to be in the EC. I think the Rey/Rhodes program will have its first match at EC too, therefore both of them wont be in it. This is what I see for the Smackdown EC: Edge,Ziggler,Barrett,Big Show, Kane, and Kofi. Have Edge retain and Christian return the following week on Smackdown and say he isnt a 100 percent yet but still wants to face Del Rio. The match can be for Del Rios WM match. Christian can win and face Edge at WM. Rio can be put in the MITB match and win that on WM.

i think so far we can guarantee 3 members of the Smackdown Elimination Chamber Edge, Ziggler, & Drew McIntyre the only logical reason for Kelly Kelly to interfere with Vicky is if there planning a Edge/McIntyre/Kelly love triangle possibly resulting in a 1 on 1 match at WM if Edge drops the belt at EC.

Vicky will surely use the fact that Edge used the spear to get Ziggler into the match i can see her vacating the title for a couple of weeks but that would really serve no purpose in the current stroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back