Women problems.

I stopped being nice to women until I get to know them. They like it more when it's a surprise then when it's expected, and they get mad less when you want to be an ass.

This new one broke me though. :( I am a vagina.

He's FOURTEEN, FTS. *sigh*

Do not even think of sex. At all. Until you're thirty five and married with 6 children!

Yeah, I should have read that first.

A more age appropriate message would mean replacing fuck, have sex, or stick it in her with touch her boob.

But being nice is so overrated. I mean, it's the RIGHT thing to do, but it we're talking hummers and not love.....

We're talking emotions, so be nice, but don't let her drag you into this. Unless he wants to fight you, none of it is healthy for you to be a part of. If he wants to fight, fuck it, don't let him get to you. Fighting is bad. Fun, but bad.

Because a wrestling board is definitely where we talk periods. :icon_wink:

Happy new year Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: Well I hang out with girls! When I hear womens problems, they mean periods!

Happy New year to you too :D

My friend has an application on her iPod Touch called 'Cycle'. It very accurately predicts the days of one's cycle.

I looked at it once, thinking it was a game. Rachel looks at me and asks, "Are you trying to see when I'm fertile?" to which I answered with a completely straight face, "Yes.". She frowned because she failed to make the situation awkward for me. I win.

My friend has an application on her iPod Touch called 'Cycle'. It very accurately predicts the days of one's cycle.

I looked at it once, thinking it was a game. Rachel looks at me and asks, "Are you trying to see when I'm fertile?" to which I answered with a completely straight face, "Yes.". She frowned because she failed to make the situation awkward for me. I win.

:lmao: That's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back