• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WM23 Main Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
1. In what order do you guys think the main events for WrestleMania 23 will be in (keep in mind that SmackDown doesn't have to have the final main event, they won the rumble last year but didn't get the main event) and why?
2. Who do you think will win and why?
3. Which one will be the best and why?

1. First is ECW because it is a new brand and no way will they let it close the show. I honestly don't know which brand will get the final main event between Raw and SmackDown. It seems to me like they are hyping up the Raw main event more but this will probably be Undertaker's last WM so I think he deserves to be in the final match of the show. So I say Raw second and SmackDown third.
2. Since we don't know the ECW match it's anyone's game. I say it will be Lashley and someone else and Lashley will win. I think Shawn Michaels will defeat John Cena and Triple H will come out and celebrate with him. And finally I think that the Undertaker will win the belt and keep his streak in a close match.
3. Either HBK/Cena or Taker/Batista. Neither Cena or Batista are that great but their challengers are. I'd give the slight edge to HBK/Cena from a technical point of view and a slight edge to Taker/Batista from a close match point of view.

1) I think ECW's match will be mid-card, but since it will probably be Bobby Lashley as Trump's representative vs. Umaga, I wonder if the title will be on the line. Then will come Cena vs. HBK, and to close the show, Undertaker will stand tall, 15-0 at Wrestlemania 23 in front of 65,000 people with the World Heavyweight Championship in his hands.

2) Lashley wins by a long way in his match, since he has been pushed so much, and quite frankly I believe he deserves it... Cena is probably going to win against HBK by a controversial fashion, does he deserve it ? Yes. But is it the best for business ? No, since he has held the title too long. Undertaker obviously wins against Batista.

3) Cena vs. HBK will steal the show IMO. HBK is such a great performer on big stages, and Cena is a hard-working wrestler, who is getting pretty good believe it or not. For once, he's going to get the opportunity to have a great match to put him over as a strong champion. Undertaker vs. Batista will be "ok" thanks to Undertaker's signature moves and striking... Count on Batista to offer too little to make us happy. Lashley will put on a match like he usually does on ECW, not too long and not great, but not terrible either.

Well i believe ECW will be a mid card match not really sure who will face Lashley yet.

Undertaker and Batista will not be the final match but i think will be ok cause it is Wrestlemania and the Undertaker will deliver to make it decent and I see the Undertaker winning.

HBK/Cena will be the final match of the night and the match to steal the show. Crowd energy should be great adn you know HBK will be at his absolute best as well as Cena took. I think HBK should win but i can see them having Cena win too

1. It will be Cena and Shawn Michaels then Batista and Undertaker...from what i see on wrestlezone it says the representative for Trump is Lashely..the ECW champ so right now it dont look like there will be and ECW title match but if there is then i say midcard or maybe it will break up the good main events
2. I think Cena is gonna win cuz WWE loves him and i think the Undertaker is gonna win cuz they love his wrestlemania streak almost as much as they love cena
3. The best one is gonna be Undertaker vs Batista cuz after No Way Out they have a real rivalry..Cena vs HBK is more like a love affair right now and unless they have a huge fallout when they lose the tag titles it will be a soft match at WM23

Batista vs Undertaker better be the "main" main event. There's alot on the line for this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back