With C.M. Punk possibly turning heel should Edge become face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
My answer is yes and this is why.
Edge has been a heel for four years now and has won nine championships in
three. I'm a really huge fan of Edge don't get me wrong but i'm quite honestly getting tired of Edge having all these short reigns. He has been the top heel of Smackdown for awhile now but i think he should pass the torch to CM Punk as top heel and become face. Punk can play an amazing heel and this regin could be a whole lot better then that joke of a reign he had last year. Plus we could see some fresh feuds. Punk vs Hardy, Punk vs Morrison, Punk vs Mysterio, or how about Punk vs Undertaker? I myself and im sure others would find that a pretty interesting feud. and while Edge is face he could feud with Umaga, and Jericho, and he'd eventually feud with a heel CM Punk over the world title. I'm sure others will disagree but i think this would be a good time to turn Edge face. Hell 80% percent of the people cheer him anyway

Punk sucks. i thought he had potential but now he's just another bore fest who's character is mirroring Edge Zzzzzzzz

He ruined the Extreme Rules PPV

as for Edge as face, i could go either way. He's seems to be turning face again and i'd mark out, but if he stayed heel that wouldn't bother me either his character has grown on me now he isn't totally cheating everytime like Orton does.

And getting rid of Vickie would only sweeten the deal :) Oink Oink

Closed
Look around before making threads
There's already a thread about CM Punk possibly going heel, & Edge possibly going face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back