• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With All This Talk

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
With all this talk of noobs and new posters and rating posters and such I have become curious. I want to know what people think of my posting ability/posts. Be honest here. And I don't want people to come in here and be like " You're shit. Just pure shit. " and not even have seen my posts. And if you are gonna tell me I am a bad poster..explain why.

From what I have seen, you're alright. However, since I completely suck ass... no point in taking my word for it.

I've never seen you post, outside the bar. So I wouldn't know. From what I can tell, you're a nice kidd. Fairly quite, etc. Just need to venture out of the bar more, but I myself need to do that, so I can't say much.

With all this talk of noobs and new posters and rating posters and such I have become curious. I want to know what people think of my posting ability/posts. Be honest here. And I don't want people to come in here and be like " You're shit. Just pure shit. " and not even have seen my posts. And if you are gonna tell me I am a bad poster..explain why.

Who the fuck are you?

From what I have seen, you're alright. However, since I completely suck ass... no point in taking my word for it.

I like you, Falkon. But right now I want to strangle you.

------------

SC, I have never seen a single one of your posts that I remember right now. I think I remember some kind of "SC only posts a lot in the Sports Stadium" comment from someone sometime ago. That would explain it, considering I don't go into the Sports Stadium very frequently.

I like you, Falkon. But right now I want to strangle you.

------------

SC, I have never seen a single one of your posts that I remember right now. I think I remember some kind of "SC only posts a lot in the Sports Stadium" comment from someone sometime ago. That would explain it, considering I don't go into the Sports Stadium very frequently.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I don't think I have ever posted in the Sports Stadium.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I don't think I have ever posted in the Sports Stadium.

Wouldn't doubt it. Sorry. I haven't been on my annual rampages of the Wrestling sections, so I don't know who posts where. That might have been CH David I was thinking about, in fact....

Fuck you, fuck n00bs, fuck every post by a n00b, fuck FalKon, fuck SC, FUCK EVERYONE WHO SUCKS! JANE FTW! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I think you're A-OK. You're not mind-blowing, but neither am I, so we can be decent-buddies together.

How do you think I feel about others?

Well, it'll go a lot better if you don't self-deprecate with posts like "Well, opinion doesn't matter" and shit like that. If they think you suck, show them you don't.

..Or you can keep wallowing in a sea of your own pity. I'm sick, and I'm going to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back