• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Windows movie maker help

Fratelli

Pre-Show Stalwart
im looking to unload two songs onto it but the same message keeps coming up sayin the file cant be uploaded because it is not valid or currupt :S

its a wma file and there is nothing wrong with the disc i uploaded it from.

Ditch WMM and "acquire" Adobe Premiere.

Is there something wrong with the music file itself? Have you tried playing it? Did you eject the disc or something while it was importin?

music files work fine, im listning to them now, and im not prepared to pay for anything because im only using it for my blog this week here in the music section as a one off

Yeah, WMM doesn't accept wma files, only mp3s really. You can get a free wma to mp3 converter, and I mean proper free, not Doc free.

Plus Pinnacle Studio is FTW!

Stupid question, but have you tried to manually add the file and not Drag-and-Drop it?

I had a problem like yours once, but can't remember for the life of me how I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back