• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will we ever see Jeff Hardy in a WWE ring again?

God I hope not...and not for the reasons most people would think. I can't stand the WWE, haven't since way back in 01 when Vince did what he did to all the WCW guys he brought in after the buyout. Yet I still watch it, but not so much anymore. usually just the PPVs for wrestlers like Randy, Ted, and Cody.

As for why I don't see him returning, as long as TNA is stable, Jeff can make money and still have free time to do his painting and music I don't see him returning.
For the poster who mentioned did he even wait 90 days to show up in TNA...It don't matter, Jeff wasn't released from his contract, his contract expired in July of last year I believe and Vince talked him into staying through Summerslam. So when Jeff left he didn't have a contract.

And yes I do see an Omega Wrestling reunion in TNA in the near future, Shannon and Jeff are already there, Helms was just releaseds so in a couple months he'll prolly show up. and if WWE keeps treating Matt the way they have been for upwards of 7 years he'll be leaving at the end of his contract.

AND YES this forum/message board is WWE biased. hence why I don't post all that may.

If i were any wrestling promotion wwe/tna I would probably hire Jeff, but would not put him into any major championship feuds at the time until all his court dealings are through...the last thing you want is a champion representing your organization found guilty of some sort of criminal offense. Take RVD for example with his DUI i believe it was...or was it possession? Regardless you get the point i'm trying to make, it reflects badly on the company. Grab him, use him, sell your merchandise but don't rely too heavily on him.

Beside...I think seeing Kurt Angle back in a WWE ring would be more of an impact than any other wrestler in TNA right now.

Does any1 know for sure that there was even a verbal agreement cos im sure i heard somehwere that this was just a rumour and there never actually was an agreement. I think as it is now Vince wud be happy for Jeff not to be in wwe as he goes thru his court case as vince wud hate any bad press like this. Vince has proven in the past however that some bridges cannot be burnt i mean look at him gettin the hitman back in these days after 12 years so i reckon in 3/4 years time dont be surprised if hardy is back in the wwe tho id say it wud be more his decision than vinces. I just hope that with hardy and rvd in tna that it actually does lead to an even wrestling war.

there may of been a verbal agreement, but im pretty sure it was just a rumour, Beth (jeff's girlfriend) posted on her twitter saying they never had an agreement, he probably just left on good terms, but without agreeing he would return for WWE

I don't think he should be brought back in for the same reasons as others have said in this thread, but at the same time I don't think you should discount his entire career. He brought some memorable moments to the WWE. He was involved in some really good matches. I think he was a star, and should be remembered as such, but that because his history and because of the direction the WWE is trying to go in now, that he shouldn't be brought back.

no because jeff hardy has to many problems he was a total waste of time MATT HARDY should have got the push in wwe and jeff was on top until he blew it now he's gonna suffer in wcw also known as (TNA) and please if i could take anyone from tna it would be KURT ANGLE and RVD cuz styles wouldnt fit in and sting is done

Well in my opinion. I don't see TNA around in 5 years. Yes I am a WWE fan. However I believe competition is best. Jeff has his demons. So do I oh and so do you. Unless your Randy Savage. Chances are you can always go back to the E. Look at what Hogan has done over the years. Hell even Stone Cold. In the end Vince is about the $. More importantly every now and then he likes to give us we want. Personally I don't care if Jeff comes back. I like the guy don't get me wrong. How much longer can he keep doing what he does? It's time to let the younger stars shine.

IF he truly does prove that he's cleaned up his act, then yes, it is a possibility. There was loads of rumours going around, he failed a third drugs test, he was leaving due to feeling burnt out with his injuries and/or to focus on other pursuits involving a TV show. With WWE, never say never. Bret returned, a man who most of if not all of us would have never dreamed of seeing on WWE TV again, we saw a rookie win the top Championship within 5/6 months of his WWE debut, someone only a certain amount of people would have heard of defeating the face of WWE. And bare in mind Jeff was one of the top guys for like almost a year, was in a ton of Title matches, great ones as well. But right now, he is to much of a liability. Plus he's in TNA, one guy wont help the company out but Jeff's popular, has a huge following so he'll help them in some way for definite, I was a Jeff fan but not that big of a fan to watch TNA just for him.

I hope not.

And I highly doubt it will happen. Why? Because this guy is like a spoiled child! WWE has fed him with a silver spoon through out the years, and it pisses the hell out of me. Every single time he gets caught for whatever drug he used at the moment he gets another shot to cleanse and refresh himself, but he always FUCKS IT UP. Jeff truly is a wellness policy night mare as some one here has already noted.

EDIT: I shold also note that Jeff's treatment is really unfair to all the other magnificant wrestlers that never got second chances, where as Jeff got a million after a million.

But to Jeff's credit, he is a hardworker and a great performer, and I love his alternative, free, unafraid, non-conformist gimmick, it kicks ass.

When it comes to Jeff Hardy returing to WWE, I would say never say never, if something happens to TNA and Jeff is still able to wrestle and still draw fans, Vince McMahon would probably bring him back aboard. The question would be if it would be at the same level he was when he left, which I doubt and even if it was, unless he had seriously cleaned up his act I couldn't see him getting near one of the major belts again.

That being said, I don't think he should be brought back, he's a sloppy in-ring preformer and he's managed to screw himself and the company by messing up chance after chance. WWE has talents that were stuck down in the mid-card while they wasted time on him and thats who they should be focusing on and leave Jeff where ever he ends up.

I'm sure we will. I don't see what the big deal is, if my memory serves me well Kevin Nash a current member of the TNA roster is on good terms with WWE and the only reason he isn't working for WWE is because of the schedule. This is why I see Jeff Hardy working for TNA, he's likes to wrestle but he also has other interests and TNA's schedule allows him to do them. Jeff Hardy will probably go back to WWE when he feels like it.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Jeff Hardy will wrestle in a WWE ring again. He is the epitome of the sort of guy that Bischoff can't book, the smaller guy with the devout fanbase, see Benoit, Hart, Jericho, Eddie Guerrero etc. for evidence of that. Furthermore, Hardy has too much free reign in TNA to do what he wants, which means more shitty music and art that nobody gives a fuck about, and less actual substance to what he does.

What that means is when the negotiation period rolls around he won't be the asset they thought he'd be, and he will be offered more money by WWE to go back there. If he doesn't make the move in 2012 or whenever his deal is up, gaol time permitting, then I'll be hugely surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back