Will Jeff Hardy Ever get his momentum back?

Lesnar? Undertaker? I wouldn't really say comparing a career of almost 10 years in WWE to his current run in TNA is exactly fair, but alright. Hardy still has his momentum, and he's one of the most popular guys in TNA. The reason people like you bitch about Hardy not being the same is because you were immersed in his chase for the gold in WWE. If he was still in WWE, I can guarantee you he would be in the same spot he is in right now in TNA. He can't get pushed to the moon right now because of his real life troubles, but once that blows over, I can see Hardy having a World Title run.

Maybe if you actually watched TNA rather than just blindly bash it, you would realize Hardy is one of the top guys in TNA, even with his real life troubles. Hardy was hot in TNA during his first run in 04-06, and he's hot right now. Sorry, but just because Hardy isn't working for your favorite company doesn't mean he sucks and has no momentum.

I guess when you say momentum, your talking about audience fan momentum or in- ring momentum? I'm referring to in ring momentum. You say it's not fair to compare 10 years of WWE to his current Tna run, why not. 10 years for the biggest company in the world should get the best matches out of you no matter what company u end up in. And frankly they haven't been nowhere near that. Ok, dude read things before you say things. Not one time did i complain or say anything about hardy being pushed or not pushed in Tna. I clearly was talking about the difference in his matches from wwe to Tna/ ring- momentum. Not crowd reaction, title runs, or pushes. Thankyou

hardy looked physically awful outside against abyss. he looks like he gained a good 50 pounds and not muscle. i really don't think this guy truly cares

IMG_6464.JPG

Once again, Mark Madden had a genius post on the Wrestlezone main site. He talked about how Jeff Hardy is lazy, and he needs the WWE machine to make him reach for the main event.

TNA just shoves him in there, pretends he's a main eventer, and plugs him into title matches. But he's not as over as he was in WWE, and he's never going to be as long as he works for TNA. They dont' push him, and they let him do his own thing, and his own thing is to be chill and laid-back.

Yes, Jeff Hardy will get his momentum back...if/when he ever returns to World Wrestling Entertainment.

hardy looked physically awful outside against abyss. he looks like he gained a good 50 pounds and not muscle. i really don't think this guy truly cares

IMG_6464.JPG

Jesus Christ, he looks terrible! And people say Matt Hardy is a little heavy?

I never understood why Jeff Hardy chose to give TNA another chance, other than the possibility of a reduced schedule. During his first run, he didn't really accomplish anything other than a couple of NWA Title shots. He was the most popular guy in the WWE, second to John Cena. From 2008 to 2009, there was no one hotter than him. If he would've hinted at a return to WWE after taking his break last August, it would've made his brother's return back in 2005 look like nothing.

Maybe his legal troubles are responsible for his limbo status in TNA. Who knows? But I just don't see how TNA can really push Hardy the way he was pushed in WWE. He was better off in WWE. There, he stood out because of his attitude, appearance and moveset. In TNA, he's just another guy.

Note about the picture: he must have had a serious case of the munchies to look like that with all the weed enjoys smoking.

I Think That TNA Is Treating Jeff Hardy Like Crap Because Of His Current Situation of His September '09 Arrest and That Was A Rumor Around The Locker Room When RVD Defeated Jeff Hardy For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship. When A Wrestler Leaves A Company To Go To Another, They Get Treated Like Crap When/If Return To That Company. When Jeff Left WWE For TNA and Then Returned To The WWE, He Treated Like Crap For A Few Months. Same With Gail Kim, Christian and More. Even Though Christian Returned and Won The ECW Championship Twice, He Was On ECW. The Lowest Brand On The WWE and He Hasn't Won A World Title Since

Jeff Hardy isn't and probably will never be the same without the WWE marketing machine behind him. Now Hardy is basically relegated to a nobody in TNA. He had it good in the WWE being a three time champion. Maybe in the next year, he will get better but I don't see him getting his momentum back for a while.

I do think part of this weight issue has to do with him not being on drugs anymore and using food as a reason to help support him to stay off them. If he is gaining weight, does that mean that it’s possible he is not using anymore?

I Think That TNA Is Treating Jeff Hardy Like Crap Because Of His Current Situation of His September '09 Arrest and That Was A Rumor Around The Locker Room When RVD Defeated Jeff Hardy For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship. When A Wrestler Leaves A Company To Go To Another, They Get Treated Like Crap When/If Return To That Company. When Jeff Left WWE For TNA and Then Returned To The WWE, He Treated Like Crap For A Few Months. Same With Gail Kim, Christian and More. Even Though Christian Returned and Won The ECW Championship Twice, He Was On ECW. The Lowest Brand On The WWE and He Hasn't Won A World Title Since

he beat AJ Styles.

As some have said, Jeff Hardy really can't regain some of the momentum he lost without the WWE MARKETING machine behind him. He really hasn't lost a step in the ring, but his popularity has taken a huge hit. So to those in this thread being naive and stating his fighting for a title, blah blah.. you have to look at the overall picture. Jeff Hardy is Jeff Hardy. But TNA is not the WWE, obviously. Basically, once you fall off the wayside in the WWE you're forgotten about because TNA isn't strong enough to compete yet. So yes, Hardy has lost momentum. Being a Champion won't help him, there really isn't anything to gain in TNA at the moment for him and i'm a damn TNA fan.

TNA don't know how to book him, simple as. Vince McMahon had people who knew how to book Jeff Hardy correctly TNA don't. If TNA had anyone else e.g. John Cena, Randy Orton etc the problem would still be the same, you can have one of the most exciting wrestlers around, if you don't know how to book him you're going to get squat off of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back