• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Ric Flair's Legacy be diluted if he gets back in the ring?

Why in the hell would Ric Flair possibly want to get back into the ring? He's had an enormously successful career and has accomplished everything there is to accomplish in this business. His retirement received alot of attention and his fairwell ceremony was a genuine tear jerker. There is nothing left for the man to do. Honestly, I think his career lingered a few years too long to begin with.

A return would absolutely dilute his legacy. Unlike many guys who can't stay out of the ring after retirement, Flair has handled his retirement with dignity. If Flair's still feels connected to the business, he should take on another role. But lacing up the boots for another round of lack luster matches would not be in his best interest.

I think most would agree with me on this one...

Ric Flair unretiring would be bad for the business.

Why? Because wrestlers have a bad rep for sticking around way past their time and wrestler in awful shape on the independents.

Ric Flair touring the world doing autograph signings would be good for business.

Personally, I dont want to see Ric Flair doing the lame commisioner role that Mick Foley/Steve Austin has done because it isn't the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back