• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Orton be the heel?

A-Zone

Dark Match Winner
Is Orton turning heel? Destroying the feel good championship reign, Being the first person to allow the big man squad to beat up christian? His facial hair? The weird dance before the RKO (okay admittedly that has nothing to do with being heel but it was pretty weird lol). Or is this just going to be a respectful feud. The thing is, between Orton and Christian...I reckon Orton has a better chance of turning heel because they won't turn the feel good hope of the WWE universe suddenly heel even if his career needs it. I reckon it's as unlikely as turning Mysterio heel. Will the viper be unleashed at Over The Limit?

I feel orton will turn heel tonight for two reasons: one being that he is growing his facial hair. Remember when cm punk grew all that facial hair he turned heel as well and smackdown needs a heel champion.He can start a feud with kanee after kane and big show lose the titles. I can see kane vs orton at summerslam. I pick kane because we do not want to see orton vs sheamus again.

Orton is too over to be heel. I could give some long drawn out explanation as to why, but it's not necessary. What face is going to carry SD if Orton turned face....Exactly.

Orton was sent over to Smackdown due to Edge being forced to retire. They needed a new face for the show and he fills that spot well.

If anything Christian is being set up for a heel turn, which makes more sense IMO anyways.

On a side note, after seeing Cheerleader Orton on Friday nights show, a heel turn wouldn't even be taken seriously. :lmao:

Randy Orton won't turn heel for some time since SmackDown is been lacking in the face department. That's too bad because I think Randy is better as a heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back