• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will He Go To Jail?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
FORMER Emmerdale star Ben Freeman raped a 16-year-old British tourist by a Barbados hotel pool as she “cried and begged him not to”, a court heard yesterday.
The girl’s father found her “crying hysterically”, and fists flew as he confronted Freeman, it was claimed on the first day of the trial at the Caribbean island’s capital Bridgetown.

The schoolgirl, who had just turned 16, met Freeman, then 26, at the luxury hotel where they were with their families, said Director of Public Prosecutions Charles Leacock.

Freeman — who played mechanic Scott Windsor in the ITV1 soap — the girl and her family were at the Almond Beach Resort’s club on November 28, 2006.

The star, now 28, and the alleged victim later went to one of the hotel’s pools, where the girl claims he kissed her on the lips.

Luxury ... Barbados hotel

Mr Leacock said: “She will tell you she protested his advances. He then lifted her out of the pool and placed her in one of the lounge chairs around the pool.

“He proceeded to have sexual intercourse with her without her consent. She will tell you she cried and begged him not to.”

Another hotel guest took pictures of the two on the loungers.

The man, named as James Broughton, is due to give evidence next week.

Advertisement

Mr Leacock said the girl’s dad found her sobbing, and he and Freeman ended up exchanging punches.

Freeman, wearing a white shirt, blazer and grey trousers in court, denies rape.

The girl is due to give evidence on Monday.

The trial continues.

Even if he did do it I still think he'll get off.

What's the maximum sentence he could receive?

I think he might get off aswell if those pictures that were taken do not show the girl in any distress. He would have been better off taking a video for solid evidence.

I don't think the length of the sentence is important. He wouldn't last anyway. Not in a foreign jail with his pretty face.

I like some English shows.

English comedy shows > Most comedy shows from anywhere else.

Except Rove, Ronny Johns Half Hour and Skithouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back