Will Goldberg Ever Return to WWE?

I hope not. I dont think the WWE can afford to lost anyone else right now. He was good for WCW. That is where it should of ended. Him and Brock what a mess.

Totally upto Bill, WWE would take him in for a run no doubt, but he hasn't until last year even stepped foot in a wrestling ring and did alot of badmouthing of the business and specifically the way he was "treated" in WWE when he was there.

He stated he was contacted by both TNA and WWE over the years but he wanted nothing of it, TNA not being big enough and he didn't like WWE's way of doing things.

I would have no problem with Goldberg coming back but I just do not know if it will happen.

When he came back last time, he put aside his ego and his hatred of the WWE more or less for "one last big run" and a chance to appease his fans.

I liked Goldberg in WCW and his title loss and not returning to the main event scene can almost single-handedly be pointed to as the beginning of the end for that company.

He is not great in the ring ... he is okay on the stick ... but there is something about him. Just and it factor that some guys have. I would love to see it done right with a good feud here and there for one last run ... but I just don't know if he needs, or cares enough to give it to us.

Agreed - Goldberg has the look and the intensity to be one of a kind and same as Hogan, we can look past the fact he was very limited in ability in ring, his character like Hogan did for WCW what Hogan did for WWF, he got them over big time and had he not lost the streak and then been relegated for whatever reason, maybe they'd still have been around longer then they did.

Totally upto Bill if he was to ever step in a WWE ring again, WWE would take him in for a run no doubt, but he hasn't until last year even stepped foot in a wrestling ring and did alot of badmouthing of the business and specifically the way he was "treated" in WWE when he was there.

He stated he was contacted by both TNA and WWE over the years but he wanted nothing of it, TNA not being big enough and he didn't like WWE's way of doing things.

I really loved Goldberg, but I honestly do not want him back in todays WWE.

Where would he fit??? NOWHERE

He is not the type a guy that will come back just to job or lose to somebody in the modern day WWE. Since he still has bad memories of the WWE, I just don't see Vince either convincing him or settling on a large amount of money. him vs. Cena would be a Rock vs. Cena Part 2, and no one wants that. Who else could he face that is prestigious enough to make a great buildup/match?

If in three years or so he comes back he could face Ziggler, (I anticipate lots of heat for this, but oh well) but as of right now the only possible opponent would be John Cena.

Also, as it was said above, I do not see WWE treat him right and I don't like to picture that WWE is going to make him job to ANYONE! :shrug:

Goldberg is about 43 years old so I say if he doesnt come back by the end of this year or early 2013 then he's not coming back at all age starts to take a tole on you after a while..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back