Why Morgan?

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I know this decision was last minute, but I wonder why TNA chose Matt Morgan as the guy to turn face on Impact. In my opinion they could have chosen someone who would seem like a more legit threat to Hardy. They could have started something huge last night by choosing AJ and have him slowly turn Fourtune with him against Immortal, seeing as Fourtune are for the most part guys that built TNA and shouldn't want to see it crumble under Hogan. They could have started something huge last night. What do you guys think? Or do you see this eventually happening anyway?

Its TNA? Who needs long builds for face/heel turns when you can do sudden unexplained ones for shock value?

They could have started something huge last night by choosing AJ and have him slowly turn Fourtune with him against Immortal, seeing as Fourtune are for the most part guys that built TNA and shouldn't want to see it crumble under Hogan.

I would hate for this to happen, AJ is great in his current role, turning him face right now would a horriable idea, why fuck up one of the few things TNA is doing right atm?, I do think they could've waited a little longer to have one of Fortune/Immortal turn face though, only problem with that is that they currently are running thin on ME faces, they really need to build more of their mid-card up

They had to do the same thing with Magnum and Nikita back in 86. Anderson is hurt so they got the best guy they could find. It's last minute sure, but Morgan will do fine foe a last second replacement.

In my opinion they could have chosen someone who would seem like a more legit threat to Hardy.

Morgan is 7 feet tall, and over 300 lbs. Maybe I'm wrong, but he seems like a pretty legit threat, based upon his size and strength alone. I'm also a bit upset with how rushed it was, but he's a talented guy and I think he's ready to take a lead role in TNA. Even if he's not ready to be a top guy, he's sure as hell ready to be more than Ric Flair's bodyguard.

I know this decision was last minute, but I wonder why TNA chose Matt Morgan as the guy to turn face on Impact. In my opinion they could have chosen someone who would seem like a more legit threat to Hardy. They could have started something huge last night by choosing AJ and have him slowly turn Fourtune with him against Immortal, seeing as Fourtune are for the most part guys that built TNA and shouldn't want to see it crumble under Hogan. They could have started something huge last night. What do you guys think? Or do you see this eventually happening anyway?
7 feet and 300 pounds isn't enough of a threat? Maybe TNA should've signed Godzilla for Turning Point.

For one, Morgan has experience in the main event and as a face. People have already been against the idea of Fortune having more than 4 wrestlers and Morgan never really fitted the bill as well as the original 4 did.
Its TNA? Who needs long builds for face/heel turns when you can do sudden unexplained ones for shock value?
Meanwhile WWE takes forever to pull them and nobody gives a damn about who's face and who's heel in ROH because nobody can see it. Great testimony. You should be a lawyer.

They chose Morgan because he is being noticed outside of TNA on shows such as The Good Guys and will probably do more TV in the future. This can only help TNA. The guy has the attributes to be the face of the company, size, mic skills and reasonable wrestling ability. I predict he will be the guy to take Hardy out.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Says the mark that supports a company that has no storyline towards it. A.J Styles > any ROH guy

But any ways Morgan is an already great threat in TNA and also has knowledge in the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back