Why isn't Batista hated like Cena?

• Thread starter Koko B Ware's Parrot-Kes!
  • Start date
It's very easy, He never Beat Edge in a ladder match in Edge's hometown... He never made HBK Tapout at Mania ... He doesnt star in movies and doesnt get distracted with hollywood ... He doesnt kiss up to kids which if you do there will be a backlash against you ... He isnt someone who has superstrength but then decides to make you tapout ... He knows more moves than Cena which isnt hard, 5 is an easy number to beat ... and He doesnt win all of these main events that he is in, in fact he wins probably half of them as opposed to Cena's 999% win percentage in main events. Not to mention the little things such as Tatoos, entrance music, does not appear to be a white rapper, does not rap his own intro music, does not give a military salute while having no military backround except for playing one on a movie screen, etc.

This is just a very ignorant post. Cena hasn't won many main event matches since he's been back. Batista isn't hated as much because he has just had a brand change, and he has new people to feud with. What does it matter cena doesn't have tattoos? You don't have to have tattoos. Cena hasn't been a rapper for ages, and his entrance music fits him, what does it matter if he rapped it? It doesn't. It means absolutley nothing.

I don't really understand the hatred for Cena anyway. There really is no point. Both of these guys draw heaps. Is it that if someone draws they have to be hated? Both of these guys have entertaining matches, and there is really no reason to hate a wrestler unless they are just really boring.

I did say that " Not to mention .. the little things... tatoos " But that means it is A LITTLE THING!!!! and Cena is hated for things like making shawn tap at mania which you left out when you called it ignorant and Cena is hated for beating Edge in toronto in a ladder match which you also left out in your overall ignorant evaluation. If you want to call something ignorant then go through it for what it is worth rather than pick out the 2 to 3 things that you don't like. and it is not about Cena's win/loss record since he has been back, it was his win/loss record overall , all the guy does is win main events. I am sure if you actually sat down and did a complete job on checking his win % at main events in PPVs that it would at least be over 75%.

And if you want to talk about ignorance - BRAND CHANGE??? that is a lame ass excuse because Batista was LOVED on smackdown and always got the big pops.

And you can't say it doesnt matter that Cena's own rap is his entrance music because HBK has a very famous entrance theme and he does his own vocals, but he doesnt rap, and it is not about being for or against or love or hate rap, its just that you can't say it doesnt matter

and not to mention but Batista was loved when he fueded with pretty much only taker and edge for a good 18 months. so brand change doesnt mean much.

Next time you call it ignorant - be specific and dont use something that I , MYSELF called " a little thing " and act like I based an arguement around it....OK!!!!

I pointed out that all of your little things meant nothing. If Cena beat Edge in his home town, then only his home town would hate him, not everyone. And at WM, the crowd did't hate him because he made Michaels tap. Cena's win/loss record is really exaggerated. He actually doesn't win as many matches as people say he does.

I just said one thing that helped Batista become even more of a face, I don't have to list everything. and Cena has five moves? Ignorance. When was the last time Cena only used five moves in one match? Batista was leaning towards a heel when he was feuding with TAker, but when Edge was added in he became a proper face again.

batista,really wasnt becoming a heel when he was feuding with taker cus he still liked the fans.when he came out,there were cheers.its just that when batista went on offense in the match,people would boo since they want undertaker to be 15-0 and to be whc.and edge has always been a heel(well almost since he beat taker for the title)and the fans wanted to see one man beat him up.that man was batista.

Cena Does Not Win Much He Has Lost At 3 Straight Paper Views One Bieng One Of The Big Four Summerslam. Batista Does Need To Go Heel. But With The Lack Of Faces Right Now That Cant Happen. To Me Batista Offence Is Limited Just As Much As Cenas Mabye Worse. Batista Is Not As Good As Cena In My Opinion. Cena Gets A Better Reaction From The Crowd Good Or Bad And Is The Face Of The Wwe Kind Of Like Hogan Was In ThE 80s And Early 90s

Cena is this generations Hogan. He cant wrestle for shit but sells merch out the ass. So why is Cena in the position he is? There's your answer. And the only good Cena Matches have to be a gimmick match of sorts, because if you want a good actual Wrestling Match from him your giving your hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back