• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is it that..

Ptd

HxC
When you're high all kinds of music from any genre sounds amazing? Just wondering if theres any real reason for this.

...'Cause your stoned dude. Duh. I plan on packing the old gravity bong myself in 20 minutes or so.

lol man I remember those days when smokin' a joint would have be completely demolished. I haven't gotten that kind of high since I was like 16. The only bad thing about being a veteran stoner I guess, now a days I could smoke ten joints and just feel nice and relaxed/head high, haven't gotten "Oh my god I can FEEL the music!" high off of weed in years.

You should try listening to music on mushrooms or acid. Now THAT is a fucking experience.

Well yeah obviously. I've done that several times actually, I'll quit smoking for a few weeks just so that when I start up again that first few times is just like when you first start bombing.

Yeah. I imagine that when the oils get out of you body, the first few times are like new.

Weed is a good drug for safety and getting a high. The U.S. should just legalize it, regulate it, and tax the shit out of it.

No acid trip is exactly alike first off. It's really hard to describe unless you've actually done it. Your head feels like it's on a different plain of existence, and its like all of your surroundings and everyday normal things work completely differently then you ever though. The most normal thing like say going to take a piss becomes a mystical quest to expell demons from your soul.

I remember one time attempting to watch the film Rumble Fish (amazing flick) after dropping two hits of pretty much pure sunshine acid (shit is almost impossible to find) and the film is mostly in black and white. I started looking around and everything became black and white, it was like I was inside of the movie itself. I grabbed my leather jacket and ended up walking down the street (in shorts in the middle of winter mind you) thinking I had been transported back to the 50's like in Rumble Fish. I cannot describe how deliriously happy I was, I really thought I was in the 50s and that I was going to be able to grow up through the 60s and everything. I was SO disappointed when I came down and realized it was like 2004. Yeah, to say the least, acid is fucking crazy. Keep in mind that was nearly PURE acid though, the large majority of acid you get on the streets nowadays is watered down crap that isn't even 1/100th of the strength of the acid the hippies were taking in the 60s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back