Why Is Daniel Bryan Being Buried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, learn what burying actually is.

No one - not one single person - can be buried while simultaneously having a guaranteed shot at a world title. It's a physical impossibility.

How can you not see that this is an angle? His declining relevancy and big losses are talked about whenever he's on screen. They're doing a slow build, which is great and something the IWC always seems to want. But as soon as someone is given a slow build, the IWC is stupid to realise what's happening.

Oh, and use his proper name: Daniel Bryan. No one thinks more highly of you because you use his real name.

Sigh It pains me to see so many people who really believe that Danielson is some dweeb rather than the top tier wrestler he is.

415067_460s.jpg

Until he is holding on to that briefcase, I will never consider him as 'buried'. He can easily catapult himself to the top of the roster by cashing-in. And speaking of cashing-ins, his chance slipped up last Vengeance when Mark Henry was severely hurt due to that superplex.

I told before that after Daniel Bryan won that briefcase, he should cooldown a bit - and that's what happened. But I think they are overdoing it at this point. I can't even remember when was the last time I saw him on smackdown. He should start heating up again.

I think Bryan does his talking in the ring and is a fantastic wrestler who can be technical, tough and very creative/watchable. If a guy is really good in the ring I don't care too much if they are not great on the mic. I think Bryan has done a few good promos on the mic and perhaps is now slightly restricted, if he was allowed more freedom maybe he would change peoples minds about his mic work. I don't really know because I have not seen enough of his pre WWE promo work. I am pretty sure he is a future World Champion/WWE Champion in the making and what is going on with him at the moment is just part of a bigger picture. I think comparing Barrett and Bryan is not really fair because they are a different kettle of fish. I like both styles and have never hid the fact I like the entertainment side of the WWE just as much as the wrestling side. So I hope both make it to the top oneday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back