Why I Hate People

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
It's the family. When you feel the sting of a bcakstabbibg relative, you tend to grow bitter. Where I come from, I learned that religion meant shit in the eyes of people. That what mattered was that you cared for a person. Sadly not everybody shares that view. Sadly, some people treat religion like if it was cult or a fraternity and toss every outsider away. Ignorant to the fact that you're supposed to attract people with your kindness and care. You know the world is fucked up when your own family shuns you and calls you and "ignorant influence". Aparently the people that preach John 3:16 think they are too great and re above their own words. Sadly I couldn't go Austin 3:16 on my "loved" one seeing how I suffered this embarrassment in front of my sick grampa. Class act you are.

Family to me is not a bond of blood but a bond of love. I consider people to be in my family that I am not a blood relative of, and there are blood relatives of mine I do not consider family. Be your own person, Riaku.

And if that fails, you could always go Owen 3:16.

DirtyJosé;2395185 said:
Family to me is not a bond of blood but a bond of love. I consider people to be in my family that I am not a blood relative of, and there are blood relatives of mine I do not consider family. Be your own person, Riaku.

And if that fails, you could always go Owen 3:16.
The thing is I was close to the family for years. They get into their own convoluted religion and then all of the sudden, the people who were calling you over for BBQ's and a day in the living room to play N64 start calling you a black sheep and a lost cause out of nowhere. It's not cool.

People change. It's unfortunate, but that's life. I'm sorry that people you care about have turned into dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back