Why does Kurt Angle and RVD are Whiner?

W

War_Machine

Why does Kurt Angle and RVD are Whiner?

I mean they are the two most accomplished wrestler in WWE History and WWE always push them. They have nothing against WWE because WWE treat them fairly although they have huge ego and problems using drugs and smoking pot.

Look at there personal accomplishment

Here is Kurt Angle WWE accomplishment

World Wrestling Federation / Entertainment

World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
WWE Championship (4 times)
WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
WWF European Championship (1 time)
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Chris Benoit
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1
WCW United States Championship (1 time)1
King of the Ring (2000)
Tenth Triple Crown Champion
Fourth Grand Slam Champion
General Manager of SmackDown!

1Angle won the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and WCW United States Championship during The Invasion storyline (shortly following WWE's acquisition of WCW). These victories make him the third and last professional wrestler (along with Ric Flair and Bret Hart) to hold the WWE, WWE Intercontinental, WCW World Heavyweight and WCW United States Championships. However, it should be noted that Flair and Hart were the only two to accomplish this during the period that WCW and WWE were two separate entities.

Here is RVD's WWE accomplishment

World Wrestling Entertainment
WWE Championship (1 time)
ECW World Championship (1 time)
WWE Intercontinental Championship (6 times)
WWE European Championship (1 time)
WWE Hardcore Championship (4 times)
World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Kane (1), and Booker T (1)
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rey Mysterio
Mr. Money in the Bank (2006)
Fifteenth Triple Crown Champion
Sixth Grand Slam Champion

---

Even HHH, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels do not even won as many titles, accomplishment as these 2 Wrestlers.

Even Ted Di Biase, Jake Roberts, Machoman Randy Savage and Owen Hart does not get accomplishment as these 2 guys.

I mean RVD have nothing against WWE and Angle is wrong very wrong because WWE Push him and almost won every title in WWE.

These 2 guys must feel ashame of themselves because they are whining while WWE has done enough to elect them into the Hall of Fame.

They have nothing to whine against WWE because they Owe WWE a huge gratitude of respect.

I do agree, but ifyou're not happy where you are, then you can't stay there can you. I think they have had a lot of success, but there is only a certain ammount you can accomplish in one wrestling brand.

Unfortunatley as much as I hate to say it, RVD dug his own grave. Vince was very very skeptical of giving RVD The WWE Championship but after seeing how he worked and how over he is with the fans, Vince finally gave in and not only trusted Rob with the WWE Title, but the ECW Title. Rob was supposed to be the leader of ECW going into 2007. Rob made a foolish decision. Its not my place to tell Rob wether or not to smoke weed, but when you are the world champion, you should really watch what you do. I will support him to the ends of the earth. Vince has now lost all trust and faith in Rob and Rob will NEVER get either world title back. Thats why you see him jobbing on ECW every week. He is as good as fried in WWE and I for one hope to God that he heads south to TNA.
Kurt made a personal decision to take the time off, but he also wanted to continue to wrestle and try to resurrect his family and not lose everythig because of Vince and WWE. Kurt should have taken more time off, but Kurt didnt wanna stop wrestling altogether. He wanted to continue to wrestle and have the personal time to take care of things at home. Vince saw things differently a he wanted him on the road full time or not at all. I cannot blame Kurt for going to TNA. Its not about the money for him anymore as he will be drawing paychecks from Vince for the rest of his life. Its now about what is important to him, wrestling and family. TNA Will give him the best medium to acheive that.

There are certain things we don't understand about what motivates these two to go out and discourage Vince and the WWE. It doesn't make sense to us because they have been superstars for years and enjoyed great success. RVD did dig his own grave and just because I think weed doesn't matter and since when did morality factor into Vince's parameter of care, I understand that it was a risk and he almost immeditly let Vince down. Why is Kurt so crazy and promising Hogan in TNA and bashing Vince? Perhaps because he actually is an ego maniac and perhaps because he feels Vince pushed him towards his addictions. All I know is that weak people have drug addictions and weak people cry and beg and appeal to humanistic emotions just to go to TNA and bash the company that put him on the map. Angle could have been a star anywhere because he is great but it takes a medium to get exposed. These guys need to blame themselves and I honestly consider myself a huge fan of both of there's...its just true.

I agree with the Kurt Angle part but RVD may have got busted & wants to leave but as far as i've seen he's still going out there & busting his ass everytime he wrestles, he may complain but he's not forcing Vince to release him like Angle did.

I honestly am not that I have ever read or heard about RVD whining. He may be looking towards TNA, but I don't think getting a job elsewhere means that he is whining. As far as Angle is concerned, he cries about everything. I understand that he was hell to work with backstage at the WWE and continues to be now that he works for TNA. Angle seems to just be playing up the heat that exists between WWE and TNA- what better way to endear himself to the loyal TNA fans than belittle Vince McMahon. I am not at all a fan of Kurt Angle, but exposing Vince McMahon for the two-faced, heartless bastard that he is probably isn't such a bad thing.

i can understand rvd moving to ecw but as rhinofan said he did this to himself so u cant be blaming vince mcmahon for doing his job
kurt angle on the other hand was plain stupid in making his move
wwe gave him so much he wouldnt be where he is today without the wwe they pushed him and gave him every title possible to him
what more could you ask for
they even did all this for him when he couldnt get himself off the ground because of family and drug problems
to move to tna is saying screw you vince
he could have been unhappy but why move to tna

Fuck Kurt Angle Is Ass Is A Crack Head and RVD IS Dumb Thinking He Cood B Respected Fo Doing Crack Or Whatever WWE Is Better Them And TNA So DEy Can Suck ITTTTTTT

i agree rvd could be even more respected if he got his head out of his ass
i mean you finally get the wwe tile and ecw title at one time and you get caught with weed not very smart
angle grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pisses me off samoa joe all the way

well the is a good topic, wwe gave them(kurt and rob) the industry on a platter, kurt,...well, who knows what happened to kurt he messed up. He makes it sound like vince did'nt give a damn about him or his family, he makes vince sound like the vince we see on tv. I remember during angle's last year, wwe was granting him time off over and over again for a month at a time, so kurt could work things out with his family, wwe or vince had no problem with that, but kurt also wanted to remain mainevent status, u can't be main event status if u keep wanting to take a month off at a time, cuz every tv show, house show, ppv is headline by you when your a main eventer, the company will loose money ratings and stocks will go down. ANd with kurt pissing just about everyone off backstage getting injured over and over, hurting others in the ring,ironicly his last match was a house show where he almost dropped rvd on his head, then after the match Kurt acted like he had a reason to be mad becuase according to him it was rob's falut. After his release from wwe he was very public by saying he was grateful to wwe and vince, and the plan was for kurt to rehab and strighten out his personal life. He went right to tna , now the problems wwe had with kurt over the past few months will be tna's problem for a few years hopefully when he does his mma program after he loose's(and he will loose he does not want to climb the ladder and face lesser opponants he wants to fight ortiz and lidell or someone of that nature) he will retire all together.ROb on the other hand I think he will stay in wwe(ecw) to much money is to be made there ecw needs him and sooner or later vince will get over rob's embrassing pot bust that was all over the web last summer. He has a place in ecw and wwe does not want tna to get a hold of him...Speaking of tna rumor has it morale is down, and it could get worse after they hear this news...after last nights huge wsx ratings the did in one night what took tna almost five years, I believe wsx will become the number 2 wrestling brand and tna will slip to 3rd

RVD was stupid for smoking weed, but Vince is a blatant liar and scumbag because the "wellness program" should've saw fit to filter this stuff out before it even got this far. It's basically a case of "if we don't see it...then it doesn't exist" and that is bullshit to the Nth degree. Vince knew about his issues with pot since 1997 (which is why he didn't hire him in the first place). He only reprimands him now because he got caught.

Just like Vince doesn't really do anything about all the steroid-taking nitwits who line the lockerroom night in and night out. I've seen the list of controlled substances regarding performance enhancers, and I'll tell you that they didn't really leave out a thing in terms of steroids. And if Vince or any WWE staff can sit there and say that guys like Test, Lashley, Holly, or HHH are clean, I'll be able to look out my window just in time to see a pig shoot through the sky. And if anybody looks at Angle's physique, you can tell he stopped cycling performance enhancers a few years ago when he got addicted to pain meds. Just look at his physique around 2003, compared to now. Even Stevie Wonder could see the difference with regards to his upper body size and vascularity. I'm just happy that Angle is gone and is at least off steroids, and I will be happy when RVD gets out. I'm just hoping that wherever he goes, they do proper tests for substance abusers. This stuff shouldn't be tolerated. IF they really wanted to, the WWE could wipe out the abuse overnight...then again, it would really take out three of their main-eventers at present who are juicing, so that won't happen.

As for the problems regarding the pushes, it'll be moot in the near future because it's likely that both guys will be working for Dixie Carter by the end of the summer and RVD's losses to Holly will be a distant memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back