Why are they calling Sting the "Vigilante" ?

Because WWE cannot stand others creations. Its the reason they mindlessly changed Goldbergs trunks for no reason, than to put their stamp on the character.

Its basically a signal that "the other promotion did it wrong, here is us, doing it right!"

You guys do realize that WCW was PG during the Sting vs. NWO era, right?

There was little to nothing that was vulgar, no blood, don't remember chairshots to the head, etc. You can run an adult angle on PG TV. NWO-Sting is living proof of that.

There is no reason that Sting can't use a bat. Rollins stomped Ambrose's head through cinder blocks a few months ago.

Yea, I'm not actually referring to the rating of the show. I just meant I'm fine with a watered down version of an angle we've already seen, the angle that made Crow Sting famous.

Sting will use the bat but right now he doesn't need it. It's better he don't show it until the proper time. I have a feeling HHH will make the match his second favorite match: a no holds barred match so he can use his sledgehammer and Sting pull the match. Sting's entrance video shows the bat a lot so it'll be seen in the ring sometime.

As far as him being vigilante, it's what he's been. He has since being the Crow Sting. That title was never stamped on him until now. It's just we haven't seen an amazing entrance by Sting like being in the rafters or coming from under the ring. I believe we might being that WWE has posted videos of his most amazing entrances. It's okay to stamp a new nickname on him and both times of appearing he has still been labeled the Franchise. One by JBL and by Booker T. I feel by WM31 we will see something that will tribute his as the WCW Sting

I like it. It's a cool nickname that they've given him. I have no complaints with how they've used Sting so far. Waiting 2 months to bring him back after Survivor Series is better is better than shoving him down our throats. It's better to keep the fans wanting more rather than overusing him and the fans grow tired of him already. I think they've done everything right with him so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back