• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whose played the roles of the Aces and 8s members?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Right now, it seems as though for the most part, the people playing the Aces and 8s members, won't be revealed as such in the long run.

Nonetheless, I enjoy identifing who the stand in characters are and hey... you never know.

First of all, the dirt sheets keep saying Luke Gallows has been apart of every attack so far, I don't see how this is true as Gallows has tattoos on his arms that can be seen when wearing sleeves. I'm not saying he hasn't attacked at all, but if he has, he'd had to of been wearing sleeves. The huge guy in the group who doesn't wear sleeves is most likely Mike Knox in my opinion, but could really be anybody.

The first guy to speak during last weeks episode was TNA road agent DLo Brown. He's taken part in at least one attack as well and is best described as the heavy set one of the group.

The second aces and eights member to speak on last weeks show seems to most likely be Crimson, not positive though. Next to him on the right with the crazy blond hair, was Wes Brisco. Btw, Brisco looks awesome with that mask.

Another guy whose played a role is ex-wwe talent Lonesome Jay Bradley. He was the first guy we saw from Aces and 8s, when he attacked Sting the very first tme and was then joined by two other members.

That's all I know for now.

[YOUTUBE]_KE2DQoh1VU[/YOUTUBE]

At the end of this video, the members of the Aces and 8s are Dlo Brown (kicks Roode,) Wes Brisco (short w/ long hair,) Luke Gallows (long sleeved big guy) and I'm assuming Mike Knox (short sleeved big guy.)

I feel like I have definitely seen Gallows. Other than that I am not really sure who all is involved. I thought the second person to talk last week was Crimson as well. I am not sure I think Dlo is involved although I guess he could have just played one of the people at some point without intending to be part of the reveal. I am interested to see what the "prospect" aspect is going to mean. The size of the guys seems to be a common theme.

I feel like I have definitely seen Gallows. Other than that I am not really sure who all is involved. I thought the second person to talk last week was Crimson as well. I am not sure I think Dlo is involved although I guess he could have just played one of the people at some point without intending to be part of the reveal. I am interested to see what the "prospect" aspect is going to mean. The size of the guys seems to be a common theme.

Yeah, Gallows has definitely done some work, it's just it's being reported he's apart of all the attacks, which can't be true since he's got tattoos and they would of been seen in attacks such as the first on Sting (none of the guys had tattoos below their elbows.)

http://twitter.com/RealGallows/status/177254490423046145/photo/1/large
^interesting in this picture, his tattoo on the left arm looks like playing cards.

No matter what, TNA has already advertised Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson) for upcoming shows and Chris Masters even congratulated him, so he's with TNA.

I just want to figure out who the other big man is and if it is indeed Mike Knox?

Interesting pic you found there, cards and skulls in his tattoos. I don't know enough about Knox to identify him. I don't think that is Dlo in that video though. Seems too tall.

Interesting pic you found there, cards and skulls in his tattoos. I don't know enough about Knox to identify him. I don't think that is Dlo in that video though. Seems too tall.

Well the dirt sheets reported Dlo was one of the attackers when that happened. I think it's him, the out of shape one that kicks Roode? It's being reported they were only using D Lo so they could throw people off the true reveals. I don't think Crimson will be revealed either as Aces and 8s, he's just a stand in for now, instead of flying in guys like Masters to do two second appearances when your in a mask anyway.

DLo talking.
[YOUTUBE]7GK7IH93Ejs[/YOUTUBE]

No one reported this, so I'm just going by voice recognition and the skin tone, physique of this guy to say this is DLo as well talking at the end of the video.

And I don't know much about Knox either.

I guessed that might be Joe at the time but I don't really know who that might be. Interesting that the first thing they said was listen up assholes though.

I don't know who is available. There are plenty of people I would be happy with. A crazy idea I came up with would be a Fight Club like scenario involving Park. Generally speaking, if they have a good idea tying in the nation of violence and Joe that probably would be my favorite at this point.

Dvon said he was the Sergeant at Arms.

Let's suppose other ranks will be revealed as such, here are some possible ranking reveals we might see.

The President is the leader of a chapter/club, and may be voted into this position or have it handed down from the previous President. Their power varies from club to club, either requiring a popular vote to have their wishes forwarded, or simply ordering members to complete them. Generally acts the signatory for the club in legal contracts.

The Vice President is the second in command, and will lead in times where the President cannot (such as illness or incarceration). In some clubs, the President may be a figurehead of sorts and the Vice President will be the "true" leader of a club. He is either voted into this position, or appointed by the President.

The Secretary is best described as the bookkeeper of a club, and will maintain membership details, meeting minutes. The Secretary usually arranges club meetings. He is either voted into this position or appointed by the President.

The Treasurer handles the assets and financial records of the club. Club properties may be owned in the Treasurer's name. He may also sign legal contracts for the club. Either voted or appointed.

Those four position generally make up the "board" or senior officers of the club. There are usually two junior officer positions in a club:

The Sergeant-at-Arms. Their basic role is to keep order at meetings and handle clubhouse and club security. In "outlaw" clubs, this role may extend to leading the club in attacks during war, and trying to identify members deemed to be disloyal or potentially acting for law enforcement, then handling them - usually brutally. They may also provide members with weapons if necessary.

Road Captain. Organises routes for clubs to take when out on a ride, and ensures safety on the road. I am unsure what their role extends to in "outlaw" clubs.[/QUOTE

Anyway, I have my theories on who else will be revealed but I don't like discussing it because I don't want to spoil a potential surprise. Then again, I have the urge to just blurt it out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back