• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sting has an "Ace" in the hole???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexImmortal

Dark Match Winner
I may be going out on a limb here, but MEM vs Aces and 8s screams alot out here.

the clash between the two WILL happen, when who knows... but it will. That being said i was thinking about how Bully fooled everyone (Though we knew he was pres)

What IF strong what if, Anderson is MEM planted within the Aces and 8s? hes got all the right things going:

1) BFG Series if he wins he faces bully where he will ACTUALLY fight bully and not job or whatever and to ensure that goes down Aces will out number him where MEM will back him revealing him to be an "inside guy"
2) after Aces attacked him way back when Devon was unmasked and all he joins the 8s as if nothing happened?
3) Once an Asshole always an Asshole

Sting "COULD" have spoken to Anderson about making him sneak into enemy lines and promised so long as he played the part he will be rewarded for it.

Anderson plays his role till the final curtain call and all in a blink....bully is no longer champ and lost to his own.

I do not believe this to be the case it was just something that hit me, and i wanna know what you all think.

Possible?

That would make no sense given Sting decided to make the MEM log after Anderson was in Ace's and 8's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back