• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's the most skilled diva in WWE?

Who's the best diva currently in WWE?

• Charlotte

• Nikki Bella

• Brie Bella

• Naomi

• Becky Lynch

• Emma

• Natalya

• Paige

• Alicia Fox

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked "other" for Banks, but I do believe Paige is a very close second.

For Banks to have accomplished all she has says a lot, but the obviously better backing the women in NXT receive is a big part of that. She has a consistently good character and has delivered great matches one after the other, only a fraction of that has been shown on the main roster and she's still chanted for more than any other diva. Like I said in another thread, there's no topping that right now.

Paige I've seen more of (though I missed her entire NXT experience) and since her feud with AJ Lee she's been a consistent favorite of mine. Unlike Banks, she hasn't had the pleasure of the most sensical booking or been given the best stage and build for a classic match. Yet, she always performs and it's usually some of the best of the night. She's above average on the mic, she's certainly gotten a lot better since her debut but there's still some issues with how thick her accent can be.

Nikki is a distant, but clear, third. Like another person said she is the quintessential diva. I remember when Nikki Bella supporters were few and far between so it's nice to see some of her more vocal critics begrudgingly coming around as of late as well as newer supporters. That alone says a lot, no one here has to support/like Nikki Bella. You're actually much cooler if you don't. :rolleyes:

As far as skills go on the main roster with the current divas there that actually wrestle (excluding Lana and Summer Rae):

1. Natalya
2. Sasha Banks
3. Paige
4. Becky Lynch
5. Charlotte
6. Alicia Fox
7. Nikki Bella
8. Naomi
9. Tamina
10. Brie Bella

Overall (including NXT), Asuka hands down. She is in another class.

Most of the votes for 'Other' are probably for Asuka actually.. If i've seen her Japan work i would definitely put her on the list, but she hasn't been around very long in WWE, but enough people say she's the best female wrestler in WWE, better than a lot of the guys to.

Most of the votes for 'Other' are probably for Asuka actually.. If i've seen her Japan work i would definitely put her on the list, but she hasn't been around very long in WWE, but enough people say she's the best female wrestler in WWE, better than a lot of the guys to.

I'm pretty sure they were voting for Sasha Banks.

Considering that Asuka's only been mentioned once compared to Sasha taking up most of this thread it's more likely that the other has more of her votes. It is also worth noting that Asuka's technically not a diva since women wrestlers aren't call that in NXT. Personally I would've just put every active diva on the main roster regardless of my personal preference since it would be more fair and the discussion would be focused on them instead someone missing off the list.

Let me be really simple here.. I missed some good people, i didn't want to put every diva on the list... If you think someone is the best who's not on that list, click "Other", like most people did... I put that option simply because i didn't put every diva in the poll... This is a poll i created, If i don't watch her matches i'm not going to put her on the list. No need to cry about 1 person not being on the list.

I hope you got it now.

Oh I got it to begin with your the one who didn't. Your poll for want of a better word is lacking, because you didn't include one of the best in the division right now. And I'm sure they aren't voting for Asuka, they have actually said Banks. I'm not the only one to question why she was omitted.

That's like saying who is the best wrestler and not putting Cena's name on the poll but Adam Rose instead.

Have you got it now. Sasha Banks isn't a flash in the pan, she might well be the future of women's wrestling in the WWE.

I would've just put every active diva on the main roster regardless of my personal preference since it would be more fair and the discussion would be focused on them instead someone missing off the list.

I felt 10 choices was enough... Hey, i'm not the dude that brought up someone missing from the list. I guess they didn't see the 'Other' option, which is for divas like Sasha Banks, Tamina, Summer ect...

I felt 10 choices was enough... Hey, i'm not the dude that brought up someone missing from the list. I guess they didn't see the 'Other' option, which is for divas like Sasha Banks, Tamina, Summer ect...

That's the thing though, you put up 10 choices when there are 11 divas. You were so close to having the full roster you might as well have gone all the way. Like why stop at 99% of something when you're a sneeze away from 100? And while you may not have brought it up you could've easily prevented it from ever happening and not even needing a "other" section just by making your poll slightly larger.

The fact that Naomi and Emma made the list while Sasha didn't is laughable. Every time Sasha is brought up, you basically say she isn't as good as everyone says she is. Back to the point, Sasha is the best talent the diva's division has, Nikki is a distant second. Sasha put on two Match of Year candidates at back to back Takeover events. If you look in the crowd, the Sasha Banks signs are growing each week when she isn't even booked, that right there shows how great she really.

Grouping Sasha with Tamina and Summer is a freaking joke, thats pretty much saying Sasha completely sucks! If Naomi's name is on the list, Sasha's should have been on there too.

Relax people.. Did i put every diva on the list?.. If you think Sasha is the most talented, click "Other".. That's why that option is there.

You put Alicia Fox on the list, and excluded Sasha Banks? I think you need to re-evaluate your status as a pro-wrestling fan.

I voted "other", which is the category where you lumped every option that didn't matter enough to put on the list. My intention was to vote for Sasha Banks, but I essentially voted for her and Eva Marie.

Sasha has great ring psychology, she hits her spots flawlessly and she's proven that she can go the distance in a 30 minute match. Sucks that she's been relegated to "other" status.

You put Alicia Fox on the list, and excluded Sasha Banks? I think you need to re-evaluate your status as a pro-wrestling fan.

I voted "other", which is the category where you lumped every option that didn't matter enough to put on the list. My intention was to vote for Sasha Banks, but I essentially voted for her and Eva Marie.

Sasha has great ring psychology, she hits her spots flawlessly and she's proven that she can go the distance in a 30 minute match. Sucks that she's been relegated to "other" status.

Clearly you haven't read my other posts to understand why i didn't put Sasha on the list... I've hardly seen any of her work and she's not relevant on the show. Of course i'm not going to put her on the damn list.

Clearly you haven't read my other posts to understand why i didn't put Sasha on the list... I've hardly seen any of her work and she's not relevant on the show. Of course i'm not going to put her on the damn list.

Passive-aggressive trolling at it's worst. You KNOW why you did it and so do we. Stop being a puss and just admit it.

Sasha beat Paige on Raw like 3 times since she's been up on the roster. But yeah she's "not relevant like Fox, Tamina, Summer, etc". GTFOHWTBS. Sasha has CLEARLY been pushed as the leader/star of her faction.

You even listed Bekcy Lynch, who has CLEARLY gotten the smallest push and been the least relevant of the 3 that were brought up.

Or you could just read through the thread and count how many mentioned Sasha vs. how many mentioned Asuka.

But you knew that already. Troll.

"Not in terms of relevancy.." That's what you said at the beginning of this BS thread, I caught you!! You clearly hate how everybody talks about Sasha Banks as being the best in the Diva's division in pretty much every article and thread talking about divas. To you, Sasha Banks doesn't deserve the hype she gets. FACT!

Nikki Bella. Because she does a great job at toeing the company line and will never really speak out against their own company/employer.

Unlike Paige and AJ Lee who are delusional enough to fight the company system that is WWE's system. Paige gets criticized by the casuals because she speaks her own mind, she has no love backstage because she swears at their fanbase audiences. AJ Lee gets criticized because she will fake an injury whenever anytime she's not expected to be in the WWE Divas Championship title hunt and picture in the event of being a spoilt brat who is now CM Punk's wife. Both of them are quitters. Paige imo does not fit the WWE's family-friendly, corporate, PC image. She'd be better off on Howard Stern's Show or Brazzers.

Sasha Banks. She excels in almost every way, appearance (she looks tough), charisma, personality, promo abilities and in-ring skill.

Nikki Bella. Because she does a great job at toeing the company line and will never really speak out against their own company/employer.

I know that you are a troll, but I did want to point out that Nikki has criticized the company before. The most notable instance I remember is she didn't like a lot of the 'Nikki Vs Brie' angle and pointed out the 'I wish you died in the wooomb' line as the worst of it.

Unlike Paige and AJ Lee who are delusional enough to fight the company system that is WWE's system. Paige gets criticized by the casuals because she speaks her own mind, she has no love backstage because she swears at their fanbase audiences. AJ Lee gets criticized because she will fake an injury whenever anytime she's not expected to be in the WWE Divas Championship title hunt and picture in the event of being a spoilt brat who is now CM Punk's wife. Both of them are quitters. Paige imo does not fit the WWE's family-friendly, corporate, PC image. She'd be better off on Howard Stern's Show or Brazzers.

How the fuck did CM Punk's name get mentioned in this thread?.. Please keep that pussy's name out of my threads. Him and his bitch ass wife... Both are them are irrelevant.

In order to take everything into account and see who the very best overall is, I ranked them in both In-ring skills and mic skill. Keep in mind I am only ranking those are on the main roster, since someone will inevitably complain about Bayley not being on the list otherwise.

In-Ring Ability
  1. Becky Lynch
  2. Natalya
  3. Paige
  4. Sasha Banks
  5. Emma
  6. Charlotte
  7. Summer Rae
  8. Naomi
  9. Alicia Fox
  10. Nikki Bella
  11. Tamina
  12. Rosa Mendes
  13. Eva Marie
  14. Brie Bella
  15. Cameron

Promo Skills
  1. Paige
  2. Sasha Banks
  3. Natalya
  4. Charlotte
  5. Becky Lynch
  6. Emma
  7. Summer Rae
  8. Nikki Bella
  9. Eva Marie
  10. Naomi
  11. Alicia Fox
  12. Rosa Mendes
  13. Cameron
  14. Tamina
  15. Brie Bella

Overall
  1. Paige
  2. Natalya
  3. Sasha Banks
  4. Becky Lynch
  5. Charlotte
  6. Emma
  7. Summer Rae
  8. Nikki Bella
  9. Naomi
  10. Alicia Fox
  11. Eva Marie
  12. Rosa Mendes
  13. Tamina
  14. Cameron
  15. Brie Bella

Paige is the best overall. She's the best on the mic and in the top tier for ability in the ring. Then if you want to bring kayfabe accomplishments into the discussion, then it'd still be Paige. 2 time Divas Champion and 1 time NXT Women's Champion. No other girl on the roster currently has more accomplishments. She's the best overall that they have both within kayfabe and in when it comes to legitimate real talent.

While I agree with most of the list, I rank Nikki Bella a lot higher than you did Dagger. True you're not a fan, neither am I, but she is much better than Summer Rae. I would put her just behind Charlotte in the skills department, and behind Natalya in the promo skills group.

Also you said you were only ranking the girls on the main roster and last time I looked both Emma and Eva Marie were back in NXT. Cameron I have no idea where the hell she is.

While I agree with most of the list, I rank Nikki Bella a lot higher than you did Dagger. True you're not a fan, neither am I, but she is much better than Summer Rae. I would put her just behind Charlotte in the skills department, and behind Natalya in the promo skills group.

Also you said you were only ranking the girls on the main roster and last time I looked both Emma and Eva Marie were back in NXT. Cameron I have no idea where the hell she is.

I went by those who were listed on the main roster. I left out Lana as she has yet to work a real match, as well as Renee/Eden/Lilian since they do not compete. Emma and Eva are still listed despite their demotions. Cameron's still listed too despite being MIA. I don't know where she is either, but she's not missed. We can agree to disagree on my placement of Nikki. I tried to be fair in my rankings even to those I cannot stand. Summer's highly under-rated. She can work a match while Nikki still has to be carried by Paige/Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/etc. In promos she sounds like an annoying stuck up teenager. Those aren't good heel promos. Summer's better in both categories. Nikki beats Summer in accomplishments but those are kayfabe'd and Nikki never deserved those title wins in the first place.

I went by those who were listed on the main roster. I left out Lana as she has yet to work a real match, as well as Renee/Eden/Lilian since they do not compete. Emma and Eva are still listed despite their demotions. Cameron's still listed too despite being MIA. I don't know where she is either, but she's not missed. We can agree to disagree on my placement of Nikki. I tried to be fair in my rankings even to those I cannot stand. Summer's highly under-rated. She can work a match while Nikki still has to be carried by Paige/Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/etc. In promos she sounds like an annoying stuck up teenager. Those aren't good heel promos. Summer's better in both categories. Nikki beats Summer in accomplishments but those are kayfabe'd and Nikki never deserved those title wins in the first place.

No I agree this is mostly personal preference. I didn't realize that Emma and Eva Marie were still listed as main roster talents, when clearly they aren't. Nikki has come a long way though, and I will give her credit for that. Summer doesn't work enough matches really and I agree with Lana not being ranked at all. Other than a slapfest or two she's done no wrestling at all.

Is it your take that Charlotte carried Nikki in their title matches? Because I saw the opposite. To me, Nikki looked like the veteran carrying the match, and Charlotte looked green as grass.

Is it your take that Charlotte carried Nikki in their title matches? Because I saw the opposite.

It is indeed. Generally if one competitor is very talented in the ring (like Charlotte) and another is not (Nikki) then the logical sequence of events is that the more talented competitor carries the one who sucks in the title matches.

To me, Nikki looked like the veteran carrying the match, and Charlotte looked green as grass.

:lmao:

Ok. You're entitled to that opinion, but it's kinda hard for someone who can't wrestle to carry someone who is ten times better. You might want to re-watch those matches. Charlotte's one of the more skilled divas in WWE legitimately. Nikki's not. Plain and simple.

It is indeed. Generally if one competitor is very talented in the ring (like Charlotte) and another is not (Nikki) then the logical sequence of events is that the more talented competitor carries the one who sucks in the title matches.

:lmao:

Ok. You're entitled to that opinion, but it's kinda hard for someone who can't wrestle to carry someone who is ten times better. You might want to re-watch those matches. Charlotte's one of the more skilled divas in WWE legitimately. Nikki's not. Plain and simple.

If you truly think Nikki is not talented in the ring then you really are stupid.. You're either a blind hater or you're just dumb.

You just made yourself look incredibly stupid with that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back