• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's The Future Of The Bar Room?

Who's The Future Of The Bar Room?

• Monkey

• Christian Battlez

• Unholy Profit

• DEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGER (AKA DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If Monkey can completely transition into the badass that he teases he is sometimes, then I definitely see him as the future here (I know he's a veteran, but I definitely think that, if he has a revival, it will be in here). But, if he can't, then I'm going to go with the combo of Battlez and Profit. Although they aren't as productive as Monkey in The Bar Room (in terms of starting threads), they can keep a conversation and thus life in threads. If they begin to start good threads, then The Bar Room is theirs to lose.

I voted for myself, i'm clearly the one that keeps the bar room ticking, I give life to the deadness of it. Seriously, just admit it, it's a fact that I make things interesting.

No KB, I deserve my own option. I'm too good to be thrown in a pile of dog shit called "other"

The bar room needs a person to take over?

Unless you consider yourself and TM currents, then it's you two. Profit and Battlez? No.

I appreciate the kind words, 48.7. It's undeniable that some new blood needs to be pumped into this place. I had high hopes with Wes getting unbanned, but, from what I can see, he has greatly calmed down (if he prefers things this way, then more power to him). However, he used to churn out humor and threads like no one's business. I can come up with decent threads, but my inspiration comes and goes. So, I'm looking at things here from a perspective of consistency.

Edit: And, as far as TM goes, I think there's bigger things on these forums for him than The Bar Room.

While there is a problem, I blame it on deadman. Seriously, this guy spends most of his time just ticking us off and making us yell at him and we can't get our pointless banter going without him sounding like a stupid fuckstick.

Meh.. I accidently voted for Battlez instead of me, i'm running off very little sleep so i'm hardly aware of anything thats going on at the moment.

I really wasn't around for Coco so I'm not the right person to ask. From what I understand, Coco was worse.

I voted for myself, i'm clearly the one that keeps the bar room ticking, I give life to the deadness of it. Seriously, just admit it, it's a fact that I make things interesting.

I agree ith tdigle that the pair of us is pretty good. any thread u post in i do and vice versa. Monkey is kind of an oddball so I don't know if I'd vote him. He just puts random shit but its all funny. I don't think anyone is the future because I think it takes a combination of good posters to get conversation going in the bar room. I think if you and I think real hard we can come up with some good topics to start conversation. Admit it without you I'm not as good of a poster and without me you aren't either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back