Who's The Better Wrestler?

Whos the better wrestler?

• Shawn Michaels

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.
No doubt in my mind its shawn.All tha chicks and 5 year olds like john cena.I admit i liked him when he was a heel but now i think he sucks ballz.

The Cena votes are either jokes or from 10 year olds. HBK is 100 times better a wrestler than cena will ever be. Bottom Line.

shawn michales is wayy better than cena.sure cena may have potential but it doesnt take away from the fact that he isnt a very good wreslter and shawn michaels is way better

I think the people who seem to absolutely hate Cena are missing the fact that he deserves to be champion. Sure OF COURSE Shawn Michael has had more title reigns and more "five star" matches, haven't any of you notice how long he's been around? I think John Cena has almost more potential than anyone if he would learn how to use it. Screw the whole rapper persona, drop the marine gimmick, and focus on wrestling. Most people have said that the Undertaker was nothing too, but have any of you ever seen his match against Kurt Angle when Undertaker was going through his American Bad-ass stage? I just think Cena needs someone that'll bring out the best in him. I could just be bias, but I think his match with Umaga at the Royal Rumble was awesome. At least Cena isn't as bad as Batista. I vote Cena for potential.

Shawn was putting on great matches as a Rocker. When he was a fresh 21 years old. Cena is 30 years old and still is slacking. When you are 30 you are looking at the last leg of your career more than likely. (Ric, Hogan, HBK, HHH) exceptions). By 30 years old, Michael was a 2x intercontinental champion, a WWE champion for a whole year without losing it back and forth. Had 4 consecutive matches of the year. I mean HBK was a showstopper. Cena is the main event and for some reason HBK matches are always the highlight. Why

I can't believe some 7 people have voted for cena, compared to michaels he is absolutely shockingly bad. Watch some of michaels old matches at the same age cena is now, then judge who is better.

who ever made this is on crack no ofence intended but to even put cena in the samesentence as shawn micheals is an insult un less the words 1 trillion times better r in front of shawn micheals name ie shawn micheals is 1 trillion times better than a poo face like cena

who ever made this is on crack no ofence intended but to even put cena in the samesentence as shawn micheals is an insult un less the words 1 trillion times better r in front of shawn micheals name ie shawn micheals is 1 trillion times better than a poo face like cena

hahahah you crack me up you are sooooooo right cena seriously will never ever be in the league of shawn michaels

delirious1 i now see why you made your name "DELIRIOUS!"

That' what I was gonna say! At this time in each man's career, there really is no comparison. Michaels is a better technical wrestler. While Cena is pretty damn charismatic and over with the crowd, he will have to keep that up for 15 years to be discussed in the same breath as The Showstoppa.

Cena sucks Vince? What and HBK doesn't? Come on! HBK is a lowlife backstabbing prick! In a match I think that Cena would win, but it is hard to say. Yes HBK may have more moves but Cenas are better for me.

Cena sucks Vince? What and HBK doesn't? Come on! HBK is a lowlife backstabbing prick! In a match I think that Cena would win, but it is hard to say. Yes HBK may have more moves but Cenas are better for me.

Backstabbing prick,i dont really see where your coming from, HBK has given his body and soul to the business. Cena is just an overpushed talker who thinks hes mad coz he was in a movie with the chick who showed her tit in starship troopers

HBK was pretty charismatic. Michaels went from the most hated to the most popular instantly. Check out In Your House 1996, when HBK Ahmed Johnson, and Sid took on Cornette camp. Fans broke the barrier to have a piece of HBK. He had a crappy gimmick that has never work as a premadonna, and became a showstopping legend. Check your facts man.

wat a dumb shit!

this should have been a asl the people, and who ever is a cena fan, well if is limited as vince wants him to be, i cant wait to hear ur soppy as response, he has talent and physic but ive seen micheals since his good and i mean good years as wwf and attitude but du to his injuries stone cold, the rock and angle happened....so to much of his respect if his injuries were marked out he would be the stadard to every wrestling branch around, but micheals is and always will be the best fuck the bullshit and cena is aight but micheals on this one

John Cena has potential to be the next Shawn Micheals but he is being held back. John Cena is being limited imo but he is still getting over. He only has 5 moves in his arsenal but in every match he tries something new and it shows how he strives to do something new and he wants a new arsenal. John Cena has mic skills and charisma. Same would go for Shawn Micheals. But Micheals is way better in the ring. He has had 5 star matches with the likes of Bret Hart, Triple H, Razor Romon and etc. John Cena yet to had a five star match with anybody. He has maybe 4 1/2 star match with some peeps at the most. HBK even with his current injuries can put up a 5 star match or a better match than Cena. In 2005 he carried Hogan. No one could of carried Hogan the way Micheals did. Micheals made that match good. A Cena and Hogan match would be a snooze fest. So my answer is simple. HBK.

Fantastic point made, wopuld agree with all, apart from "but he is being held back." He's the face of WWe, the champion and tag champion, how's he getting held back?

this is horrible, why would you compare a hack like michaels to the great man cena?!? cena has held the title for nearly a year now, michaels cant touch him, its horrible they have given the tag team title to such an unworthy wrestler who isnt fit to hold cena's boots"
cena by a mile

Sure Cena's combined time with the title is almost a year but that's because there havn't been any good wresters trying to get that title other than HHH... seriously Edge, Umaga??? Who picks these guys. HBK on the other hand has had shorter titles reins but against great wreslters. And at wrestlemaina I'm positive that the better man, Shawn Michaels, will be the WWE champion.
It's pretty obvious that my vote goes to The Icon, The Showstopper, The Main Event, the Heart Break Kid, and futre WWE champion Shawn Michaels
SUCK IT​

ok, it seems to me that more people on this site dont like Cena as opposed to liking him. so i have to ask...why is it he gets that much of an ovation by audience members at live events. its almost as if at a live event he gets cheered but behind a computer or tv screen everyone can boo him. i was VERY VERY surprised that the fans booed HBK last week when he almost left Cena to get his ass handed to him. was i the only one cheering for HBK not to go back and help him?? i thought fans would cheer at his decision. well, i guess after 19 years of HBK with the company people are still siding with Cena. Damn that Cena. HBK at WM23(hopefully) at this point after last week, i hope HBK doesnt give Cena the Sweet Chin Music, cuz i think after last week this would turn him heel, and lets face it, Vince likes for the face to retain/capture WWE championships at WM's, and i honestly want to see how it plays out with 2 faces at WM for the WWE championship. the last time i remember 2 faces at WM was Hogan vs. Warrior, and i had no idea who was going to win that match. so i hope it stays face vs. face.

(Laughs) Michaels own Cena hands down as a wrestler. Michaels actually has wrestling ability. Cena's wrestling abilities are limited at best; clothesline, clothesline, shoulder block, five knuckle shuffle, and then FU. WM 23 match will be a decent match, mainly because Michaels will have to carry Cena thru the match.

HBK has more wresling skill then Cena because Cena is more of a bawler and a street fighter. That is his style and will always be his style,that is who he is. HBK however has more wresling skill because he has been in WWE longer the Cena and has won more titles then Cena. The match at Wreslemaina 23 will be a good match it will be very interesting too see how the match plays out.

Cena does not suck vince's cock at all he does not care about him he has got in his way alot when fueding with Hbk Ya'll just mad cuz cena is still the Champ and Might Stay the champ

michaels is in another world then cena. hbk is the total package mic skill, charisma and in ring ability. Cena on the other hand only has mic skill and is nothing in the ring at all. cenas 5 moves of doom= shoulder block
swinging powerslam
5 knuckle shuffle
f u
stfu.
that is basiclly all cena does in the ring besides kicks and punch.
shawn michaels>>>john cena

I am amazed that some people actually voted for Cena. Michaels is better by far.

I would vote for Shawn but I'm getting tired of the whole "Cena can't wrestle" bull crap. I'll admit since becoming champion, he's been somewhat repetitive, but can anyone go back to when he was a heel on Smackdown when he was going against Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship. I remember people were cheering for him to take the belt off Brock and they had a very good match.

I cant believe that this is still a topic. I think that for the most part we all agreed that HBK owns Cena. Cena doesnt even deserve to shine HBK's boots. He needs to drop this whole damn Marine thing and go back to the thug persona. At least then he was entertaining when he was rapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back