• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
This seems like the appropriate place to ask...so, here goes:

Who here would be interested in joining a WZ Poster-Only fantasy football league on Yahoo, once sign ups begin? I usually run my own league, but my friends have grown less and less interested.

I'm in !!!!

And signups have started.

My old college buddies and I have been doing it since 2001 and we already have a draft day and time set.

I always take part in this... As long as it is head to head match-ups....

Of course...Should make for proper trash talking

I'm in !!!!

And signups have started.

My old college buddies and I have been doing it since 2001 and we already have a draft day and time set.

Thanks for the info...I'll get it set up in a bit, and post the league info here...

Brian
NSL
ztwhite
Xfearbefore
Will
AJ
Justin
PeteRose'sHaircut (bant, but I can ask him on MSN. He's the defending champ I believe.)
Shocky
DIAR
Myself

There's a good list, hopefully those dudes will join.

Brian
NSL
ztwhite
Xfearbefore
Will
AJ
Justin
PeteRose'sHaircut (bant, but I can ask him on MSN. He's the defending champ I believe.)
Shocky
DIAR
Myself

There's a good list, hopefully those dudes will join.

:glare: I didn't know it was a yearly thing...

Oh well. I set it up for 20 teams max, with 4 divisions, and 8 teams in the playoffs, with the playoffs covering Weeks 15, 16, and 17.

The ID: 89349
The Password: wrestlezone

The points system, and everything else, is the same as I've always used for every league I've started, so I won't be changing it. Please don't ask :)

I like that there's a group of people interested, but that doesn't mean anything if you don't sign up...You just have to go to Yahoo.com, and here's the info you'll need to join:

The ID: 89349
The Password: wrestlezone

Yeah, I'm definetely in... I just need to get to a real computer to register... More than likely it'll be right after 4 pm

Definitely room...Too much room. 14 spots left...

Just please, do me, and us a favor, and don't get yourself bant before the season begins :D Don't take it personal, I don't know you. I'd just hate to have bant people in there...

Definitely...It doesn't help that they set up a different league...

If there's not at least 10 or 12 a few days before the draft, I may just fold it. No use having a league with less than that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back