Who's heard of High School Musical?

Greace, Chicago, Wizard of Oz, Rent, Hairspray and the list goes on and on. And High School was rather pleasant til I came out, most were fine but there were two homophobic dumby heads who find it funny to call me slurs(yet I bet they couldn't even spell them). Fun fact, Me & my friend Christine were voted prom queen & king :)

Greace, Chicago, Wizard of Oz, Rent, Hairspray and the list goes on and on.

Grease II was the dumbest movie I've ever been almost all but forced to watch. They sang a song to say "No". I would've been like "Bitch, I get it, you're a ****e. Fuck this."

And :eek2: I can NOT believe I forgot Rent. Easily one of the better Musicals turned to movies, there is.

And High School was rather pleasant til I came out, most were fine but there were two homophobic dumby heads who find it funny to call me slurs(yet I bet they couldn't even spell them). Fun fact, Me & my friend Christine were voted prom queen & king :)

Yeah.. see. All it takes is one or two total dipshits to ruin something. And High School was so extremely fucking "cliq-e" it was unbelievable.

Erin was friend's with a gay guy, and he shunned in High School. Yet another gay guy, (cause apparently there are two types of you people. :p) was praised.

Albeit, I'm sorry, the guy Erin was friend's with was the type that believed because he was "gay" that he was apparently better than straight people. So I can half way understand why he was shunned.

Greace, Chicago, Wizard of Oz, Rent, Hairspray and the list goes on and on. And High School was rather pleasant til I came out, most were fine but there were two homophobic dumby heads who find it funny to call me slurs(yet I bet they couldn't even spell them). Fun fact, Me & my friend Christine were voted prom queen & king :)

Will called me a ****e for being Prom Queen :(

hahah you were prom queen? Awesome! The other girls must have been pissed. Alot of chicks in my class were pissed that me and my friend Christine won it. I loved rubbing in there faces.

:lmao: It was quite funny, especially because most of the 'popular' girls all hated each other.

Will called me a ****e for being Prom Queen :(

:shoulder shrug: I know you aren't an actual ****e, but it's true.

Most of the girl's who win it, are then girl's who give the most attention and try to ****e themselves off by any means, to win it. (doesn't have to be sexually)

I have two younger sisters 15 and 8. So while I'm aware of the films I have no desire to watch them. They are for younger girls and Mysterio Fan...lol

I've seen clips. Not my type of movie and this is the guy whos TV used to constantly by on Lifetime Movie Network.( They have some good movies on sometimes if your a fan of sex scandals and children being kidnapped and their familys looking for them oh and tragedies.) either watch LMN or you can just watch Soap Operas although those are lame and stupid.

I remember watching the first and second HSM movies and thinking at the time 'what in the name of god is this?'. But I recently got forced into watching them again with my younger cousin whilst I was at my Aunties house. And I actually got into it. The storyline's are awful, admittally and I can't stand Zac Efron... but the songs in the films are annoyingly catchy and the majority aren't even that bad if I'm honest. Also because I am doing a Performing Arts diploma at College, I'm sorta used to these kinda things (although I have never seen Hairspray or Mamma Mia and have no intention to do so).

HSM does get bashed around alot by people and I can see why. As films their crap... the songs are the main attraction (seeing Vanessa Hudgens is also a good reason to watch this films, damn she is hot!) and if I'm honest, the songs aren't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back