Your favourite musical

Grease and Rocky Horror Picture Show are by far the best.
They both have a cult following that could never ever in a million years be recreated.
Frankenfurter is awesome...and if I were gay I'd go for him in a heart beat

Travolta playing Danny in Grease is just dreamy, he's so talented....acting and singing. Travolta is the whole package

and besides Rocky has Meat Loaf in it so how can you not dig it

As far as stage musicals: my three favorites (in this order) are Legally Blonde: The Musical, Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked.

I saw Legally Blonde: The Musical in San Francisco for my 15th birthday before it went to broadway and I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. The music added so much to the story and Legally Blonde is already one of my favorite films.

As far as movie musicals go it's all about Singin' In The Rain. There is no better musical comedy. The cast is amazing, the story is hilarious, and songs are fantastic! :)

Avenue Q is my favorite musical. It's described as Sesame Street for adults. The musical consists of puppets but they are dirty puppets. Avenue Q was on broadway for awhile and is now still in New York but off Broadway. I have only see it live twice but have seen it on Youtube a bunch of times.

Would just like to express my absolute pleasure that at last, my hopes of seeing the Les Miserables as a major film has come true.

Hugh Jackman as Valjean? I can't wait!

Strange to see such an old thread looking so vibrant. Two cents more never hurt anyone?

My favourite musical is:

Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Its a typical musical story of oppression, transexuals and wrong-doing.
The tale follows a woman from east berlinas she travels across america giging, following a much more popular musician who stole all her songs. Some of the tracks are absolutely beautiful like "the origin of love" and some blastin punk songs in "angry inch" (covered by type-o negative, if theres a fan out there?)

Catchy songs, compelling story and interesting characters put this up there as one of my favourite musicals out there! Others mentioned are great too! Go team!

Grease and Rocky Horror Picture Show are by far the best.
They both have a cult following that could never ever in a million years be recreated.
Frankenfurter is awesome...and if I were gay I'd go for him in a heart beat

Travolta playing Danny in Grease is just dreamy, he's so talented....acting and singing. Travolta is the whole package

and besides Rocky has Meat Loaf in it so how can you not dig it

Indeed.

Although I love Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, My Fair Lady, Hairspray and the Lion King, I want to see the last 2 on stage in London at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back