• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's better - Orton or Edge?

Thomasrko

Dark Match Winner
Edge and Randy Orton, one of the most respected WWE stars ever. There both good, but who is better. TLC wise Edge beats Orton in that catagory. Wrestling, Orton is way better. Combined they have around 11 world titles, In my personal opion Orton is a little better. Edge is like 36 (I know it is hard to belive but I researched him he is 36) and Orton is 29. In 5 or 6 years from now Orton possiably will still be around and Edge might be gone. Who do you think is better
Share your thoughts

Combined they have around 11 world titles, I

Erh, so which one of the wrestler's amount of title reigns did you just kill off?
Edge is a 9 times world champion, and Randy is a 6 times, so that would be 15 title reigns.

Anyway, I guess we have to look at a few things.

Mic wise, I find Edge superior to Randy Orton, certainly they both have the great voice for heel work, and they have own mean kind of ways to cut a promo, Randy the more calm or mediocre angry person (at least by his voice it sounds like that, certainly listening to the words, you could agree that he could seem pissed off at times during his promos like his common use of "who the hell do you think you are") where as Edge has the ability to pretty much sound angry at any given time because of the roughness in his voice, and because he has great facial features to act angry.

As you said yourself, Edge is a clean win in the hardcore wrestling section, with his storied past in TLC matches etc. where as Randy certainly can wrestle a hardcore match, Edge once again gets this win.

Title reign wise, it's quite obvious once more, Edge is the winner, having held basically everything there is to hold in WWE history except for the ECW, Hardcore and European title, and the belts that he didn't fall into category for (Cruiserweight and Lightweight championships) where as Randy has mainly held world titles, now you'd think that would make Randy superior to Edge in the title reign section because Randy has spend the most of his career in the main event picture, wrestling for the title, as opposed to Edge who took years to even gain his first world title, which brings me to my next "section"

Elevation: Yes Randy would actually be winning this one, because he was quite obviously elevated much more solidly and quicker than Edge, having the back up of two of the greatest wrestlers ever (Yes I would call Triple H one of the greatest ever, not in the top 10, but he's up there among the people that you'd look back on among the greats) in a great faction, as opposed to Edge who basically build his reputation on tag team wrestling, and doing high risk stuff that wowed people alongside Christian and the Hardy's.

Technical wise, I'm not quite sure, as we know Edge has slowed down in his abilities in the ring ever since his neck injury, and now his Achilles tendon tear, which obviously has put Edge on the hold as of late, also taking into consideration that he hasn't really wrestled any match as of late going into Wrestlemania, but that's not something that should damage the fact that Edge can put on one hell of a match, as the one with Owen Hart back in the years, his match with Christian, and most recently, the match he had Vs John Morrison briefly after loosing the World Heavyweight Championship after Extreme rules.
On the other hand, Randy Orton certainly has the ability to put on a good match himself, even successfully ranking among the few people that have performed for 1 complete hour in an Iron Man Match, which I personally think was a damn awesome match, perhaps thanks to the weapons, but that's another story.
Although Randy has some matches where he basically goes around and does a few of his routine attacks, and a few stomps, then an RKO, which ranks far away from a good technical match, and yes you could counter with "But all Edge has done as of late is spearing people" but lets remember, he's most likely still healing for Wrestlemania, Wrestlemania will be his time to show he can still go with great technical wrestlers such as Chris Jericho.

So, even though I know your love for Randy ThomasRKO, I will lean to Edge being the superior wrestler, simply because he is better all around based, he has had a solid career of many titles, amazing memorable matches, and great mic skills, which is what in my eyes makes a great wrestler, all-round stability as a performer, a wrestler and an entertainer.

Edge and Randy Orton, one of the most respected WWE stars ever. There both good, but who is better. TLC wise Edge beats Orton in that catagory. Wrestling, Orton is way better. Combined they have around 11 world titles, In my personal opion Orton is a little better. Edge is like 36 (I know it is hard to belive but I researched him he is 36) and Orton is 29. In 5 or 6 years from now Orton possiably will still be around and Edge might be gone. Who do you think is better
Share your thoughts

Orton no question is the better of the two. Edge, aside from his ridiculous facial expressions just isn't quite on the same level as Randy. He needs another finisher... spear... seriously? Bill Goldberg's SPEAR was absolutely devasting, but Edge's is just plain not convincing. But he should be thanking his opponents for selling it and making Oscar winning performances to make it look decent. Orton just has much better ring psychology than Edge and that is what puts him over talent wise. Sure from what we all read Randy can be a bit of a jerk, but sometimes we can't believe what we read. I mean when he was booked to end 'The Streak', he declined out of respect for Mark (Undertaker) and I think that is a very selfless decision.

Other than Jericho's heel character I think Randy is the best of the best and I think he is definitely a tweener right now and I don't see him going face.

Obviously by my name, I am a huge Orton fan haha. But even if I wasnt, I think Id still have to say that Orton is the better of the two.

For me, Orton is better in the ring. Edge doesnt have that much of a variety in his moves. As of late, all you see is spear after spear but quite frankly thats all it was before his latest injury. His last title reign, I believe, was a reign where every title defense ended in some form of dirty tactic. Which is annoying to have main event after main event with the same guy winning the same way each time (getting DQed or whatever).

Orton is much better on the mic as far as Im concerned. I cant stand when Edge gets on the mic because his voice honestly annoys me, Edge annoys me in general to be honest.

To the top to comments, thank you for clearing up that mistake on the posters title reign count...I noticed it was wrong when I read it as well. But also, you cant say that Orton is the better one because he is younger. Who would you say is better, HBK or MVP? (nothing against MVP, just an example) You can easily be older but a better wrestler. But in the case of Orton and Edge, Orton is the better one.

To me Orton with Edge very near.They both have good mic skills(Edge just little better) but Orton is to me more technical then Edge,plus I noticed that Edge wrestles considerably less than Orton not just lately but ever since he started "Vickie Guerrero" angle.As the character Orton is verry good with his lunatic persona but Edge plays "cowardly heel" role better than anyone(All right,not lately but before injury)Titles dont play to much role because Edge was more transitional champion while Orton had very long title hold when he had "Age of Orton" thing going one and was more credible champion then Edge

Dont get me wrong,I like them both but to me Randy is just little better for the reasons I said above

To the top to comments, thank you for clearing up that mistake on the posters title reign count...I noticed it was wrong when I read it as well. But also, you cant say that Orton is the better one because he is younger. Who would you say is better, HBK or MVP? (nothing against MVP, just an example) You can easily be older but a better wrestler. But in the case of Orton and Edge, Orton is the better one.
Yo my bad man RKOChamp, I was trying to say that a few years from now edge most likely won't be in WWE because he's 36 now, and Orton will be. It had nothing to do with whos better. Even though I a HUGE Orton fan, I think Orton is better than Edge Point Blank. Once again sorry RKOChamp.

I'm going to go with Edge here. You can argue this all day because there both great. Edge gets a crowd behind him more then Randy so Mic skill diffidently goes to Edge. When they were both heel characters just a little while ago both got massive heat and boos. But when on the Mic Orton is just boring he talks in the same robotic tone while Edge uses emphasis on what he says.

Faction wise while leading there own factions La Famila was better then Legacy. Not because it had more members but because it had more control of the respective show. Edge was dating Vickie at the time who was the GM of Smackdown and this got Edge over with the crowd so much as a heel because he could get whatever he wanted to happen, happen. While Orton was just punting Mcmahons in the head.

Ring skills would go to Orton. But don't count Edge out he is diffidently a very good in ring competitor and to the guy who said Edge only has the spear is a lie. He also does the Edgecution DDT and the Edge-o-matic.

Nicknames go to Edge as well. If thats even a category but I instantly think of Rated R Superstar, Ultimate Opportunist, and Master Manipulator. Where all I think of for Orton is Legend killer.

Accomplishment wise is Edge as well. 14 time tag team champion, 9 time world champion, 5 time intercontinental, 1 time united states, 2 time money in the bank, 1 time king of the ring, and 1 time royal rumble winner.

So as of right now I'm going with Edge as being better then Randy Orton. But Edge is 36 while Orton is only 29 so Orton has time to catch Edge before the end of their respective careers.

SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR
I like them both but i always found EDGE to be alittle better than ORTON.
EDGE has better mic skills, better hardcore wrestler, not afraid to take chances, and has 10 world titlesand fixin to be 11. I always found EDGE more entertaning as a heel or face and as a tag team with CHRISTIAN

Orton. Far and away. Small disclaimer in that I don't like Edge. He's never been particularly fascinating to me in any match he's been in. The only big spots I remember from him are spearing Jeff off the ladder, which that was a Jeff spot to me as he took the big fall, and the spear to Mick Foley through the flaming table, which again was more painful for Mick than Edge. Edge overacts and I don't think he's particularly good on the mic. All he does is run his hand through his hair and talk through his teeth when he's mad. His "finisher" is laughable. The positive is that I like his entrance.

Orton on the other hand has great finishers, emphasis on the S. The RKO is one of those great moves that can come as quick as possible and it's hard to make it look bad on a semi-competent opponent. The Punt seems harder for guys to sell correctly but it's just awesome and I hope it doesn't go away now that Randy's a face. As far as promos go I dig Orton's cold demeanor and he hits his points without coming off laughable. He does tend to overreact with the neck movements but his recent slapping the mat for the RKO, opposed to pounding the mat, is something I'm really starting to like. It just seems manic and insane, which is what I hope Orton stays as, and the crowd tries to clap or sound along but they can't as Randy really plays up the crazy at that point. Also, to counterpoint Edge's positive, I did not like Randy's old theme too much. However Voices is perfect for him and his entrance is amazing in its simplicity.

As far as in character stuff goes I also give the acclaim to Orton. Edge has more title runs but the only prestigious ones are the tag team runs with Christian. All of Edge's runs have been typical heel fair. He has never, not once, won the title by skill in his matches, which I know is kayfabe but still. Orton won his fairly off of opponents when he was face, or turning face, and heel.

What I will give to Edge is that he was entertaining during his first title run, the 20 days or whatever, when he first cashed in the Money in the Bank.

Very close and I'm going to say people could argue this one all day. Orton has decent mic skills but Edge is better. Orton and Edge are both good in the ring but Edge is willing to do crazier stuff. In ring psychology...TIE! Both of those guys are nuts and they are really good at showing it. I think where you have to look for the tie breaker on these guys is longevity. Edge is turning 37 this year while Orton is turning 30. Edge has 9 world titles and a Royal Rumble win while Orton has 6 and a Royal Rumble win. At this pace, I'd say it's not a stretch of the imagination that if Orton and Edge were the same age that they'd be in a dead heat for titles or at least pretty darn close. That being said, Edge has MAYBE 8 years left in this business. I'm saying he'll retire around age 45 judging by his style, his moveset, and his past injuries, he'll be lucky to last that long. While Orton, on that same scale, has 15 years left with a much less daunting past of injuries and less hardcore matches, a more mat-based offense, I would say Orton is likely to EVENTUALLY surpass Edge. But RIGHT NOW, Edge is the better man, simply because he started first and he's earned it.

I love Christian (Money in the bank winner 2010), so you'd probably assume i'd say edge. Well you’re completely right.

Now Randy is a very good technical and aggressive wrestler. He uses alot of viscous moves (RKO, Stomping on all limbs, Punt Kick, Spike DDT, Fantastic knee drops) that make a big impact, he also hits his moves precise and fluently (Jeff Hardy getting RKOed out of nowhere Royal Rumble 2008). He has alot of different moves and stays fresh and hardly ever gets boring. His mic talent is very good, he gets the fans listening to him and they get interested in what he's saying. When he is on the mic he shows his gimmick well and makes it very believable. He is very entertaining and has some very exciting feuds and storylines. Orton is a very good champion aswell, he defends the title well and is a very exciting champion and plays a good heel that every organization looks for.

Edge is also a very good technical and aggressive wrestler. He uses his moves well and strikes them well and very precise. His moves are also very deadly are hurt alot and are very effective (SPEAR, Impaler DDT). Edge's mic talent is also very good and he gets the crowd to listen to what he's saying and he portrays his character well when he is on the mic (Vickie and Edge Storyline) . He has alot of exciting matches, fueds, and storylines with other great wrestlers and makes himself very exciting to watch. (Best Match Underatker v. Edge TLC) Edge is a very good champion and has been a champion many times and defends the titles he has well, he is a very exciting champion.

Edge and Orton are one in the same meaning that both can potray heel and face wrestlers. Both are great successful champions. Saying all of that about those 2 superstars I can say that 1 of them just is a little better than the other at the moment. And that is Edge, he has been there longer than Orton and has made a bigger name for himself and had more success. But Orton has still got a long way to go in his career and he could overtake Edge and keep on improving. But at the moment Edge is better.

http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/tnahaterswwerules/profile.jpg

All you have to do is look no farther than the way that both of these superstars where brought up. Randy was mentored and pushed by the best in the business. Edge had been in WWE for a long time before he got his time to go to the top. Randy was put on the fast track. His fued with Mick Foley really got him over and he began to take off. Randy has never needed to hold the tital as others have to remain over. He has been in nothing but big fueds since he has come to WWE. That isn't to take anything away from edge who is one of my favorites today as well. His facial expresions, timing, and natural ability is amazing in itself. As good as edge is he does not have the natural ability of Randy Orton.

I'm going with Orton.

I'm also not an Edge fan, think he's over-pushed, and highly overrated. He's a mid-carder who somehow made his way into main-event status. He needs others or titles to elevate him. It's amazing to me that he gets pushed on top on a consistent basis. His gimmick, whatever that is, is awful. His entrance and music is awful. His promos are awful. He's a fine wrestler, who occasionally takes a spot that wows people, and he's a student and a fan of the business who seems to have much respect for what he does and means well. But I just can't believe he draws as much as he probably thinks he does. In a perfect world, Christian would have had more of a storied career, and Jericho would beat him at WrestleMania. But it's not a perfect world, it's Vince's world.

If I were booking Edge, I'd shut him up about 90% of what he says now, and he'd be a face working the mid-card, jobbing to the best heels but beating the William Regal's.

Randy Orton is the real deal. I disliked Orton for a long time and didn't really have much hope for him, but he eventually won me over, like many other people I suppose with the reactions he's getting now. He can pull off things Edge can't, from his psychology, to leading a stable of wrestlers, to stand toe to toe with the top level performers and act like he belongs. He's a lot more believable on many levels.

And Orton is a lot younger. He hasn't hit his prime yet. His career has gone up from the start, where Edge peaked in the attitude era and he's been swimming against the current ever since, trying to keep his spot.

If I were running the company, I would put the top title on Orton way before I'd put it on Edge.

I love how you guys just think Edge has a spear. If that's the case Randy just has the RKO and headlock. Open up guys, remember Edge has just come back from injury at the Rumble and hardly had any matches at all since then (hence why you can safely say it was a 9 month lay off).

Though lets look in ring: Edge has the victory here, he has so many styles that Randy could hope to emanate. Character I'll give Randy this one, his character has changed over the past few years, Edges has not.

Mic wise it's not even close, Edge is one of the best on the mic in the E and Randy is just...so...monotone.

Also Randy had a lot of help getting into the business, his father being HOFer, having Ric Flair and HHH putting you over. Who did Edge have to help him? Gangrel. That clearly shows Edge's work in the ring/mic etc has got him to this level himself rather than Randy who had Evolution help him so much.

If we go right now, it would be Randy (just 100% in ring work) but that's because Edge has been injured for a while. As a whole though Edge is the better man and it's not even close.

Edge is not overrated in anyway shape or form, he has the IT factor and that is the reason he became a main-eventer.

Now on to the question....Who's better 'Randy orton or Edge?'

Mic skills- I am gonna have to go with Edge. he has a brilliant sarcastic wit that makes him much more entertaining to listen to than orton. He is also very particular in the words he chooses in his promos. Edge all the way IMO.

In ring ability- This is hard, BOTH randy and edge are very good wrestler's with a wide variety of moves but In overall performance of the moves I am gonna have to go with Orton. you dont see orton botch alot of moves and he moves so gracefully in the ring. Orton wins this round.

Personally I think it's hard to choose between these two. They both deserve equal amount of respect in my honest opinion.

I any matches at all since then (hence why you can safely say it was a 9 month lay off).

I've said it before i'll say it agian Edge was out six months not nine. Remeber Randy not long ago he broke his sholder. As soon as he came back he kicked ass from the start unlike Edge is doing now.

I've said it before i'll say it agian Edge was out six months not nine. Remeber Randy not long ago he broke his sholder. As soon as he came back he kicked ass from the start unlike Edge is doing now.

And I've said it before. Edge was injured in June he had six months out since then he's had a handful of matches tops where he's been VERY limited in what he does. Sunday will be his first real return to the ring since this has happened. THat is why I deem this to be a nine month injury NOT a six month injury as you keep claiming.

So all that considered, it's obvious Edge will be limited in what he can do now, why the focus has been on one move. Sunday shall mark the end of this and we'll once again see Edge in top form.

Edge is the better man NOW but Orton will surpass him very soon. Mark my words! By the way, no one's opinion should be taken seriously if they misspell so much...it pains me sometimes to read some of these posts...seriously..ouch...just saying...spell check, please!

Good thread. I like Edge a lot. I have always liked Edge. Edge and Christian were one of the funniest, most entertaining tag teams of the last 15 years. TLC at Mania 16 was one of the coolest spot fests I have ever seen. Edge took the long road, and I respect that. He was over with the fans a long time before he became a Worlds champion, and has put on great matches with just about anyone you could think of.

On the mic, I think Edge is more than solid. He's much, much better on the mic as a heel, but still above average as a face. He plays the "weasel" kind of heel as well as anyone in the business. His cheating ways reminded me a lot Flair. In the ring, he has his own style. It is by no means technical or overly-aggresive, but he always seems to put on a great show. So, to make a long story short, I am definitely an Edge mark.

But I think Randy Orton is the best WWE superstar since the rise of Austin/Rock/HHH. This guy has it all. In the ring, I don't see anyone as equal to him right now. Sure, a lot of you spot-monkeys might find him boring, and even tedious...and that's what I love about his in-ring style. The guy is not as technical as he is aggresive. Each and every move he does has a force and intensity behind it that isn't matched today.

The thing I like most about his in-ring game is the fact that his ring psychology is off the freakin' charts. What guy in the last 10-15 years has made a headlock entertaining? He wrenches on someones neck like he wants to actually tear their head off. When he does his version of the Garvin-stomp, people just eat it up. He is making the other guy suffer, and he conveys that perfectly to the audience. His inverted backbreaker (I think that's what it's called) is one of my favorite non-finishers in pro wrestling today.

His character has become a bit watered down since Wrestlemania 25, and that annoys me to no end. During his feud with HHH (which for my money, was the best feud WWE has had since Rock/Austin), you really believed this guy was evil (and he might be actually). He was sadistic in a charismatic form. I was rooting for him the entire way because I felt his character was leaps and bounds better than anyone else they had going. Watching him terrorize the McMahon family during the build up to the Royal Rumble, all the way to Mania 25, was one of my favorite times in wrestling over the last 8 or so years.

On the mic, the guy CAN be entertaining. If you look back to end of 2008 (when he returned from injury and looked/sounded like twice the wrestler he was before injury), he was ONLY on the mic. He was still injured, and was probably their most intriguing, entertaining character. I don't know how he did it, but he really must have thought long and hard during his stint at home about how big he wanted to be in pro wrestling, because he came back looking/acting like a new man. His dialogue with any one of the members of the McMahon family showed me he had greatly improved during his time off. He came back with a fire lit under his ass, and he was the most entertaining thing they had going. As great and entertaining as he has been, I think he is suffering from PG-era censoring. This guy would have been much better suited for the Attitude Era.

So don't take this as Edge bashing. I think Edge, along with HHH and CM Punk, are the next best thing to Orton in the WWE. But IMO, I see Orton as head and shoulders above the rest of the roster.

What up guys this is my first post... Nice thread btw......

Personally I was never a "Edge Head" as he used to call his fans. But I never disliked the guy... He is great on the mic without a doubt... besides Jericho and Punk he is the best on the mic in WWE right now... Wrestling wise Edge always puts on excellent matches.. his matches with Undertaker from 2008 were awesome as well as a great match with JoMo from Smackdown last year. Mind you those were pre-achilles injury. Now Edge does have 9 title reigns (not to discredit him or anything), but most of those were transitional reigns. I mean from November 2008 to February 2009 the guy won a world title 3 times in a 4 month span. But Edge is a great talent and I've always respected his skill and the dedication he has to the business. he worked his a** to get where he his today. He made his debut in WWE in 98 and didn't win the big one until 2006.

but I'm gonna have to go with Orton. I've been a fan of Orton ever since he was repackaged with Evolution. I really enjoyed Orton and Edge's brief feud in 2004. His Legend Killer gimmick was great and he really played the cocky young heel well. I think the quick face push was rushed and didn't play out well, imo. That kind of set him back a bit (along with some backstage issues plus injuries). But since he returned in Sept 2008 he has been WWE's most compelling character. He has really embraced his sadistic character. I'm enjoying him in a tweener role as I have always cheered Orton. he has cemented his place as a top star for years to come.

Good idea for a thread.

For me these guys are on par with each other, as many have said Edge is better in some areas and Orton is better in others. Possibly the only thing that seperates them is that Edge has in the past played the face role well whereas Randy is yet to do so, however with the way he's going right now that may be about to change.

If I had to pick it'd be Edge, just because he's had to work his way into the business off his own back and had to work a little harder than Orton. Plus it was E+C v Dudleys v Hardy's that really got me into wrestling in the first place.

That is the only way I can look at it but just based on Orton's dropkick I give it to him. The only thing lacking in Orton comes because he has developed this great bad guy character that I am not sure that he could pull it off as a major face. Edge has done both and been hilarious as a good guy and been a great bad guy.

In terms of what they do I do still give it to Orton because he can stay in a long feud and still come up with new ways of telling the story. Edge can have the great match but it does seem to be pretty similar most of the time.

Did I mention the dropkick?

I actually am not a fan of either guy's closing move. The RKO is more about the buildup to it than the actual move and the spear depends a lot on the other guy selling it and many don't.

Let's keep them both around for a long time, though.

This is easier than alot of you are thinking about.

As a professional wrestler, it's Edge.

He has clawed his way up from jobbing to midcard, to midcard dominance, to main event, to main event dominance.

He's better on the mic. No question. Randy Orton puts me to sleep.

He is the better technician (The spear i don't think is his call-I was always a bigger fan of the Downward Spiral). I mean this is the guy who came up with the Edgecution...which is pretty darned sweet.

And, i think the biggest selling point, he can actually pull off a face. Orton cannot. That ability has kept Edge fresh for most of his career. Randy...not so much...i mean he was a face for what....three months? Where as Edge makes a very believable face.

I'm an Edge mark...But i can't believe how many people are taking a man who broke into the business WAY too soon, and couldn't handle his actions (ANyone remember him pooping in Amy Weber's bag? Or him wrecking the hotel room? Or the Steroids?) whereas Edge has been down to earth-being that he has made his own way, with no help from Triple H...or anyone.

Id have to say Randy Orton by a mile because Edge is so stale its unbelievable...he needs a put'em away finisher...but Orton is better only just because he has gone stale as well ( all he does is have a 15 mins entrance gazing at the fans )
Orton was better when he had hair...but if there is one person who is a better heel then both combined is definitely Vikey gerrerro...i mean just looking at the fans will get the woman heat...wow i gotta say Vikey gerrerro is probably the biggest heel in wrestling history...the HEAT she gets is unbelievable

I love how you guys just think Edge has a spear. If that's the case Randy just has the RKO and headlock. Open up guys, remember Edge has just come back from injury at the Rumble and hardly had any matches at all since then (hence why you can safely say it was a 9 month lay off).

Though lets look in ring: Edge has the victory here, he has so many styles that Randy could hope to emanate. Character I'll give Randy this one, his character has changed over the past few years, Edges has not.

Mic wise it's not even close, Edge is one of the best on the mic in the E and Randy is just...so...monotone.

Also Randy had a lot of help getting into the business, his father being HOFer, having Ric Flair and HHH putting you over. Who did Edge have to help him? Gangrel. That clearly shows Edge's work in the ring/mic etc has got him to this level himself rather than Randy who had Evolution help him so much.

If we go right now, it would be Randy (just 100% in ring work) but that's because Edge has been injured for a while. As a whole though Edge is the better man and it's not even close.

You fail to see the point of Randy being monotone. That is his whole character. People always hated on guys like Warrior and Khali because of their mic skills. When you look at them, do they need to talk much. No they don't.

As it pertains to Randy having a lot of help getting into the business, does that mean you're less better than somebody that had to scratch and claw their way up. The Rock had a lot of help getting into the business compared to somebody like Austin and who turned out to be better?

Orton is just better to me right now than Edge because his character and his psychology is better overall and he is more reliable in the long run to me than Edge is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back