Who Wins the BFG Series?

Im taking Morgan to win it!! Its his time has a great look always did moves very well for a big man!! Crimson not quite his time maybe 2 years from now!! Gunner is just a security guard for immortal haha!! RVD he will be in the finals between himself and morgan!! At least TNA knows how to use morgan other than that stuttering gimmick he had in the E!!

RVD

Crimson will make it to the final four at No Surrender but won't win the match. Someone else will take the pin-fall, allowing Crimson's undefeated streak to technically still remain in tact.

Neither Crimson or Gunner is over a lick outside the Impact Zone nor could either one of them draw a dime. Bound for Glory is being held in Philly, not Orlando, they'd be eaten alive.

There's still enough time for Samoa Joe or Robert Roode to receive strong singles pushes and come back from behind, but there's no indication that TNA is willing to do that.

Rob Van Dam is still seen as an ECW guy and could get a "hometown" reaction, plus he's been out of the world title picture for a while. His most likely opponent is Kurt Angle, who has already said that he's going to be in the main event. Rob and Kurt are two A-Lister's who have never faced each other on a PPV, so the match would have some marquee appeal.

Of course, TNA could choose not to follow-up on the series at all. They could just give the main event spot at Bound for Glory to someone who wasn't even entered in the series.

Again, if someone like Crimson or Matt Morgan is in the main event the crowd will SHIT ALL OVER the match.

It's going to be a four way between RVD, Crimson, Matt Morgan, and Gunner that's if Bobby Roode doesn't come up from behind and start beating people up but I doubt it. Then I pick Gunner to win the Fatal 4 Way given, TNA are already sold on him as a World Champion by beating AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, and Sting cleanly.

I'm guessing the four way will be between Crimson, Matt Morgan, Gunner and either Bobby Roode or AJ Styles. Either way, I think Roode's the way to go. As much as I love AJ and would absolutely mark out if he won it, I doubt TNA's got their eyes set on him for the World Title picture right now. His time will come, I just don't think it's now.

The four way is a great way for Crimson to lose without getting pinned. He could possibly feud with Gunner heading into Bound for Glory. Hell, have Gunner end his stinkin' streak if you ask me. That thing's worthless anyhow. Helps Gunner and Crimson becomes interesting. Yes, he'd be more interesting to me if I didn't know whether he was winning or not. I was fine with the streak storyline at first, but it's just too basic for me to give a shit. He beats people. Whoo-pe-doo.

I think Roode's going to win this if he ends up making it to the top four. I also don't count out Bully Ray being in it and maybe even winning it. Wouldn't be against that, I love Bully Ray.

It's too hard to say. TNA's done a good job of making this be as unpredictable as possible. We'll see what goes down but I'm rooting for my boy AJ either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back