• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will reach the top: Clay, Tensai, Ryback

Fansince1992

Getting Noticed By Management
Brodus Clay, Lord Tensai, and Ryback are three guys who have been repackaged with new gimmicks, and all three are currently unbeaten since thier overhaul of Charactor. One of them may of lost at a house show but as far as i have seen on Raw, Smackdown, and PPV's all three have not been beaten yet.

I have been wondering which of these three will make it to the top. Seems to me that Lord Tensai is already there with a Victory (unclean) over John Cena. Clay seems to be working through the Mid Card right now and hasn't really had a big Fued as yet. Ryback is still squashing Jobbers but does seem to be moving onto the Lower-Mid Card guys.

My Questions to people are :

Which of these three do you think will reach the top ?
Will they stay at the top if they get there?
Which one will lose on TV first?
Will any of them become WWE/WH Champion?
Who do you like watching the most out of the three or are they all boring?

For me all three of them don't seem to have very good Mic Skills, but we can appreciate thier appearence in the ring as true Monsters (well ok you could say Brodus Clay is a Soft Monster or Dinosaur :)

Out of the Three i think Tensai will win a Major Title first, and i think Clay will be the first one to suffer defeat. Can see all Three in around the Major Titles in the near future.

Out of the Three men i like to watch Ryback the most. I am starting to find the whole Funkasaurus thing with Clay a bit boring, and although Tensai has a pretty cool and different gimmick, his moves just don't look as good as Ryback's (only my opinion of course)

What do you guys think ?

I think clay has great mike skills, out of the three of them, he's taken a sucky gimmick and blown everybody away, i would love to say theirs a future for him but I just cant see his body holding up long enough to make it to the top, mainly because of his height and the type of weight he is carrying, i think it's only a matter of time before his knees give out. lord tensai? he old, he's boring and i have no idea why he's being pushed as the next big thing, unless its to do with laurenitus's time in japan, meaning he'll disappear after this fued. Now Ryback, this guy screams main eventer at me, he just has 'it' imo, when he shows up he looks like he wants to kill the other dude, his shouting throughout his match, and every single movement is laced with menace.

They seem to be pushing Tensai for a spot at the top so I'd say he'll reach it first. He won't stay there though. He just seems unable to get any heat at all and isn't clicking with the audience.

A lose on TV will probably go to Clay. Mainly because he's a face so you can have him lose by screwing him over in some way. Frankly I'd like to see him be squashed off my TV as the novelty of what they did, which I actually liked when I first saw it just for how different it was, has just gone. It's gone flat and I just don't think they had any long term plan for it.

I don't think any of them will become WWE champ within the next year. Ryback is the only one I can see getting his hands on it somewhere down the line but not any time soon.

I liked watching Clay at the start but it's begun to grate on me now. Tensai is actually a great wrestler at what he does, anyone who's seen a few of his Japan matches will know that, and he has the potential to be a monster heel he just hasn't been used right. They've basically given him some stuff that looks vaguely Japanese and hoped for the best. Ryback hasn't been given a chance to be interesting yet. Squashing folk isn't going to get you over really. So really I don't like any of them but Ryback and Tensai had potential.

Ryback for sure.

Main reason is Clay and Tensai both have gimmicks that are too strong and specific. On top of this Clay's gimmick is fairly ridiculous and cannot be taken seriously whereas no one fully understands/wants to understand Tensai gimmick (the crowd dont give two shits).

Ryback is different in this case as he's just a monster and the only thing that keeps him different is that WWE tried making him a face (which I think is genius). That is why out of the three he's the only viable option to 1) get to the top, 2) stay at the top and 3) become a champion. I also like watching him the most and am liking the slight experimenting WWE is doing to his entrance to make him stand out. I also kind of hope WWE puts a few crew members in the crowd to chant "RYBACK" instead of "GOLDBERG" because the link is too obvious and WWE's trying everything to differentiate them but it just isnt coming through (well not yet, it eventually will).

It seems obvious to say Clay will have the first loss but in all honesty thats only because his new gimmick debut was so long ago now that it just has to be him. But if you consider the time taken after debut then I feel Tensai will lose fastest as WWE will eventually realise his gimmick just doesnt work as he just was never THE guy before and never will be with any gimmick.

Basically Ryback is the only one that will have a long term future with the same gimmick as "complete bad ass" always works in any era whereas a dancing dinosaur (that may as well be named Barney) and an American acting like a Japanese warrior just doesnt work in my "main event material" book.

Which of these three do you think will reach the top?

While it's still FAR too early to make any sort of real prediction, I think that there are a couple of areas of sound betting. Clay won't get to the top with the current character he has. Clay's character gets a good response and I know he gained a win over The Miz this past Monday on Raw. However, when it's all said and done, Clay's character is a fun and almost comedic character and those guys almost never wind up in the main event picture. This character has shown that Clay is versatile, as we certainly didn't expect him showing up as the Funkasaurus, he has legit personality & charisma and he gives his best in whatever he's given. All in all, this is a character that I think will be good for Clay in the long run because it shows that he can do so much more than your standard monster heel. As for Lord Tensai, they're giving him a strong push at the moment. I think the guy's working hard and he's doing his best, but it's just not getting over. I can't blame WWE for giving this thing time to flesh out but I expect Tensai's push to cool off if the character hasn't gotten over within the next few months. That's what I expect to happen as Tensai has wins over John Cena and CM Punk, but he still doesn't seem all that over. As for Ryback, it's too early to say. They're certainly casting him in a Bill Goldberg type of light. He has great intensity and is getting good responses. He has a rough, hard hitting & physical style that goes great with his look and character, but I'll have to see this guy in an actual feud with an opponent who can match up with him.

As I said with Clay, comedic characters don't usually go to the top. I could see Clay rising as high as United States Champion with his character. If Santino can, he can. But, like Zack Ryder, Clay will have to be repackaged if WWE ever considers moving him to the main event spot. If Tensai gets to the top in WWE, I don't look for him to stay there. I can see Vince putting a sustained push on Tensai if he has faith in him and is impressed with his work, even if fans aren't responding to him. It's possible after all but, then again, if Tensai doesn't get over and doesn't draw, then he's not gonna be in the top spot. Ryback, again, it's too soon to make any sort of call on Ryback. He'll certainly have to evolve because, in this day and age, just being a big wrecking machine with freakish physique doesn't cut it.

I'm leaning more towards either Clay or Tensai. Clay's been there the longest and while he did beat Miz in a 5 minute match on Raw, he's due for a loss if they put him in a sustainable feud with someone in the near future. As for Tensai, if they keep putting him up against main eventers, he's probably gonna lose pretty soon. In his match with Cena, there was some slight interference. Even though the match was no DQ, the interference provided will always leave a sliver of doubt as to whether Tensai could've done it on his own. Same with Punk. Punk had Tensai down and out on the mat while going for the big elbow. Had Daniel Bryan not been Tensai's partner in the match and pulled Punk's leg out and caused him to straddle the top rope, Punk may have had Tensai where he wanted him. I'm expecting to see Tensai in a match with Big Show before long, maybe even tomorrow night, as JL seems to be putting Tensai in matches against men he considers adversaries. Ryback's only been there a little over a month and WWE isn't through building him as a monster.

Of the three, Tensai has the best chance now simply because of his wins over Cena & Punk. Doesn't mean he will be champ, but he's certainly best positioned right now. As I said, Clay won't even be in the main event scene with his current character. He might find himself put into a specialty match in which he's a contender for the title, like Santino was at the SD! Elimination Chamber match at the EC ppv, but that'll be as far as he goes.

As I aluded to, they're all working hard in their characters and giving their best, so I have to give them respect for that. Clay has certainly shown the most versatility. After all, who would have guessed that Clay could've effectively pulled off his current character as well as he has? Ryback comes off very well as this physically impressive, intense machine that's plowing through everyone. While a powerhouse, he's not slow and awkward like Mason Ryan or Big Zeke. Tensai is doing the best he can with what in my mind is something of an outdated gimmick. I admit that having the white guy that's immersed himself into the Japanese culture and portraying the role of an Asian destroyer is an interesting novelty. However, it doesn't seem to be clicking overall, so I'd have to go with Tensai as being the most boring.

I would think Tensai might cop a major title first, given the unusual nature of the push they're giving him (beat Cena.....enter main event picture). He's got that mysterious aura about him that often translates well to holding a championship and lording it over everyone else. In addition to that, WWE lured this guy back for a reason; I was surprised to see Albert again.

I can't see why Brodus Clay would win a title; he's an entertainment package, not a technical wrestling marvel. Of course, plenty of less-than-technical ring workers have won belts and the company plainly has something in mind for this guy....but if he wins a title, it should be a short reign, just for appearance sake. It's so hard to take him seriously, although switching his handle from Funkasaurus to his real name does "serious" him up a bit. Personally, I just don't see how a title belt fits with this guy's act; nor is it necessary.

Ryback....I don't know what they intend. On one hand, I can't see a titleholder that barks threats and demands at the audience ("Feed.....me.....more!"). I suppose a wild man can win championships but I would imagine the guy is going to have to develop more of a personality to maintain a lasting career. On the other hand, what Ryback is doing right now is somewhat similar to Brock Lesnar's act, so we know the gimmick can take a man to the stars.

I think they will all fall short and end up on their asses....or in TNA

1) Ryback is basically Goldberg but with the charisma of Bull Buchanan (he's got 'fail' written all over him)

2) Clay is a gimmick only wrestler...take away the music, dancing girls and weird ass dino body poppin' and he'd be no different to a standard jobber

3) Lord Tensai (A-Team) has had a previous 5 years stint in WWE and I think he won the IC belt once? what would make anyone think that he will be more 'over' and gain a bigger push this time around? Spitting green crap on your hand and stealing Hakushi's tattoo set isn't suddenly gonna make him a superstar.

If by top you mean the main event I'm not truly convinced any of them will. I think Tensai is going to get a shot at the title as it seems whatever deal Matt Bloom signed must be good as he had a lucrative top spot in Japan. Clay is a novelty act right now, the only way I can see him getting a top end push is if he changes gimmick. Ryback has the power game down well but it's too early to see beyond his Goldberg push, which I don't think alone will be enough.

Tensai is a monster heel so that usually leads to a shorter time on top if you ever get there, unless your Vader, however I don't think he'll ever be over enough to even have a run. Clay could if the gimmick switch is on point, he's shown the most versatility. Ryback is too early to tell, if they can mould him into the new Batista then maybe, but so far no character signs to indicate it.

Tensai as he's facing the top guys and I think Vince will give up on the push while Clay and Ryback are still in their weekly routines.

At the moment I'd have to say no, I don't see Tensai getting over enough, Clay's gimmick restricts him plus he's not good enough and Ryback is in the infancy stages of development, he's barely over and 1 dimensional. If they can find the right hook though I think Ryback has the best shot of the three at being a WWE or Word Heavyweight Champion.

Ryback, a no nonsense beast with crisp power moves. Clay's act has gotten dull already to me. I dig Tensai's gimmick but the utter dead air during his matches kills them and so far he's not shown a lot to be excited about in the ring.

Tensai and Ryback will reach the top. Tensai is kind of already there. He has wins over Cena and Punk already, the company's (arguably) two top faces. Tensai's rise is temporary. They lured him away from Japan for now, but I think he'll find out that the WWE doesn't value him THAT much. He'll get a World title of some sort, lose it, and then get lost in the shuffle and eventually leave for Japan again. Ryback is being given a slow build. I love it. He doesn't need to feud with anyone for a while. If he does feud with someone, it doesn't need to be a main eventer. It needs to be with someone who needs the television time. Eventually, I think Ryback will take on all challengers and have nothing left but to face main eventers and champions. Imagine ONE man holding ALL the (men's) titles as a storyline. Do you think it could happen? As for Brodus. Brodus is a mid carder at best RIGHT NOW. A very over mid carder. I love the whole Funkasaurus thing, but I don't see him doing that forever. I feel as if giving him that gimmick was a challenge to him and he simply accepted it and won some kind of bet. I don't know, maybe not. But eventually he turn heel and that's when I really think Brodus will shine brightly and "reach the top" and stay there. Maybe he'll turn face and do the Funkasaurus gimmick on the big time too. I really think all will depend on how they want to book him.

I think either Brodus or Tensai will lose first. If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick Tensai because he's working with main eventers like Cena and Punk already. Cena doesn't lose to someone multiple times without getting a win here and there.

Unless of course it's The Miz:
images-2_display_image.jpg

I believe Tensai will get a World title before all of them, but Ryback is an eventual World champion as well. Brodus is someone who I can see getting one many years down the road if he's stays loyal. He's going to make a lot of great television and may not NEED the title to get over and stay relevant like Tensai and Ryback are going to.

I'm a Brodus mark. I'll admit it. I loved him on NXT and love his gimmick now. The man is entertaining. He has personality and charisma out the butt. I'm looking forward to seeing where Ryback is going. As I stated above, the door is open for the WWE to do something unprecedented. He could go through THE ENTIRE ROSTER and pick up multiple titles along the way. I could see him as a tweener, almost hit list head hunter character who has a list of the entire roster and goes from there just looking to see who he could destroy that week. I'm also interested to see where Tensai is going to go. I'm a little less optimistic about his future though. I think he'll be around for year tops. Not much longer. He'll get a World title, have a short reign, and then lose and fade into the midcard.

I think all three have the potential to reach the top, its just going to be a an issue of how long it takes them. Tensai is closest right now, he has already scored wins over Cena and Punk and is involved in the current Cena/Laurinitas storyline, even if he is just a supporting character.

I think Brodus is the only one with staying power. He gets a good reaction and he is very over at the moment. Tensai will probably run his current program, then drift off again. Ryback gets little reaction and is mainly a generic powerhouse. It has worked in the past, look at the success WCW had with Goldberg, but that was 10+ years ago and I think the business has changed since then.

I think Brodus will because he is a face, but Tensai could lose a match to a guy like Cena if they work it like they did with Lesnar at Extreme Rules.

I'm most confident in Tensai becoming champ. I think its possible that after Over the Limit he enters into a feud with Punk and takes the title off him and holds it for a short while over the summer until Cena takes it of him or Punk wins it back. I can easily see him being a transitional champion so they don't have to put Punk/Cena in the ring again as a face taking on a face.

Brodus is easily my favorite. I mark out hard when he dances. I just fucking love it. Tensai is ok, I'm more neutral on him than anything. Ryback has grown on me a little. I was getting sick of him fast but once they stopped doing those segments where random guys watched him on TV backstage that went away a bit. I think I just hated those shots. Plus his match with Slater was good. He still won in dominant fashion but Slater got a little offense in and I prefer matches like that to flat out squashes.

I have one question though. What with Ryback patting his head all the time? Oh and the yelling "Finish Him", is he secretly Shao Kahn?

Which of the 3 will reach the top first?

Easy answer. Lord Tensai. He's pretty much already breaking into the top ranks. He had a victory over John Cena and WWE Champion CM Punk. No, he will not stay there. It's not that he isn't trying, because he is. The fact is, very few care about him. That's not good for business. I predict Vince and WWE will pull the plug by mid to late summer unless he starts garnering some heat with the crowd. I've listened to numerous interviews with Vince McMahon and he says the sound he hears before all others is silence. If there is silence, something isn't working and MUST be dealt with.

Which will lose on TV first?

Again, sort of easy. Ryback is too fresh. They haven't given up just yet on Lord Tensai. Brodus Clay has been back since late December, early January and his opponents are getting tougher. He will lose very soon.

Much tougher question. It is hard to say. I think Ryback has the best shot unless Tensai's character takes off. Brodus Clay is entertaining to a certain extent but his ring work just sucks. At least in my opinion. I like Tensai's work as a mauler, which he kind of always was but he hasn't yet garnered the heat required to become a World Champion. As far as Ryback, I will admit I haven't seen much of him. What I have seen leads me to believe that WWE managment really likes him a lot. I haven't heard him on the mic so I can not and will not judge that part.

Who do you like watching most?

Most may disagree and thats fine but I'd have to say Lord Tensai. He's a vicious sumbitch and he always was. When he returned and that crowd began chanting "Welcome Back" he stopped what he was doing and started looking around the crowd a little. Which tells me that he appreciated the fans thoughts that night and may have been a little emotional at the same time. Thats important to me. That they have some heart for the business. I'm not saying Brodus or Ryback do not, but as I said, Brodus' ring work sucks and I haven't seen much of Ryback.

Brodus Clay = No chance. I hate this guy. Complete joke. He should go to TNA where he could actually do something.
Albert/A-Train/Japanese Bloke = Short term thing until Johnny Ace leaves TV so he will not get to the top and he is also too old to really stay there long term. He will probably get a title shot due to the ongoing storyline with Johnny but apart from that nothing. From what I have seen of his (squash) matches I dont even like what he does in the ring. It all seems too mechanical and doesnt look as smooth as even the most overrated mid carder.
Ryback = Even though I havent really seen much of him and he is named after Steven Segal I think he has the look Vince likes and as long as he stays healthy and creative dont ruin him he could be the only one to have a chance to get a legitimate title run. I dont know what his mic skills are like but if they are not good he may need a Heyman type character to help him get over.

But ultimately I think none of them will ever get to the top and stay there. We have seen others get to the "top" and win championships and then simply disappear back into the mid card such as Miz & Swagger.

In the long run: I hope it will be Ryback or Clay.

Clay has great charisma. But I can't see him being a "funkasaurus" main eventer. Therefore, they would have to drop the gimmick over the following year, making this a process.

Ryback needs to flash some mic skills and be able to connect with the crowd. I'd like to see him be interupted while doing a segment in the ring and be able to outwit the opposer, Punk or Cena-esque. That or turn him heel and have him really bash some stars.

Tensai...I am uncomfortable watching him wrestle. So quite frankly, I don't care if he's still with the WWE in six months or ot.

If by top you mean main event, Tensai already got there when he faced John Cena. Out of the other two, I can see Ryback reaching it next.

I can only see Ryback maintaining his spot at the top. He just looks like the type of monster that could make it, plus his gimmick is growing on me. I'd prefer to see him have another finishing move, but other than that, it's all good.

Clay. WWE can only keep forcing Brodus Clay down out throats for so long.

Not in the near future, but if I had to peg one, it would be Ryback. He has more to work with than Clay or Tensai.

Like I said before, Ryback is growing on me. I can't stand Clay more than three minutes at a time. Tensai is Albert and I can't get that out of my head.

Tensai's already pretty much at the top. Hes a major players in a John Cena feud and you'd have to imagine after this he'll get at least a title shot.

Even though he is not over with the fans, they're still pushing so the only real answer can be Tensai.

Clay and Ryback aren't even in legitamate storys right now.

I'm not sure if Clay will get pushed to the main event. Pretty sure WWE probably just considers him a comedy character now that he teams with Santino and Horny.

Lord Tensai has already reached the top after beating John Cena and CM Punk. I personally don't care about Brodus Clay, but I guess he'll be sticking around the mid-card as his gimmick is too silly to be taken seriously. Ryback will eventually reach the top, but right now it's a slow and steady climb and I have no problem with it. I miss these kinds of builds. It's similar to Tatanka.

I think Ryback will stay at the top once he gets there, although things can change at any time.

Brodus Clay. And then Lord Tensai. One of these two will go before Ryback.

Nope. I just don't see it. I see Lord Tensai and Ryback getting title shots, but not winning. Call me old school, but I wish the WWE somehow reverted to the old days when a guy didn't need to win a World title to stay relevant in the main event. These days, 90% of the roster are former World Champions.

I enjoy watching Lord Tensai. I know 95% of this board hates him, but I find him interesting. He looks more intimidating than when he was Prince Albert/A-Train and he looks more determined as if serious as hell in winning matches. Also, the fact that Lawler puts him over as having been dominant in Japan and the fact that he has WAS dominant in Japan as a Tag Team Champion just hands him more credibility. Ryback is also interesting with his cyborg gimmick where he's been programmed to break opponents. He plays it well. Brodus Clay? I don't find him enjoyable. He plays his gimmick well, but I'm tired of him squashing guys that he shouldn't be squashing.

Not even sure if Ryback is a face or heel. He hasn't done any promos yet so we can't tell from hearing him speak. he does win cleanly which screams face, but there is no reason why a heel can't win clean. I like this as Ryback can decide what is best for him with a hint of suprise. Imagine if for example Cena was in a match on Raw, and Ryback did a run in, and Clotheslined him out of his trainers? this could instantly turn him heel. Probably will never happen but a suprise like this could give a guy like Ryback a big push to the top.

First Point - None of these guys will ever be a World Champion...Fact!!

Brodus Clay - Likely to lose first since he is facing mid-carders. When he first came back as the Funkasauras I remember laughing and was quite happy it wasn't a monster heel which there are too many of. He does remind me of Rikishi a bit which is good since he interacts with the fans and he isn't exactly boring. My favourite of the three.

Lord Tensai - This guy is likely to recieve a WWE Title match vs Punk soon. This is going to be his first defeat since his change in character. I really don't see what is so special about this re-package. He has a very similar move-set to Albert/A-Train apart from the mist attack which just rips off how Tajiri got over.

Ryback - At the moment I find him a boring personality but will give him a chance when he gets into a real feud. Beating local jobbers while the stars who should be on the show watch from a monitor (Drew McIntyre Especially) isn't going to make me believe he will be good.

That "Welcome Back" chant that Tensai got was actually an "Albert" chant. That is not a good thing. But, from the position Tensai is currently in, he is the closest to a title shot which also makes him closest to a loss. If he makes it to the top, there is a point at the top then a steep drop. He will be down to beating up Santino in a month. Side note, as soon as Tensai get's down in his karate stalking position, he looks like a complete bag of shit...it's pretty fucking awful. It brings to mind a fat baby, not a monster.

Brodus Clay, if he is always going to be a gimmick character he will never have a world or E title shot. Undercard title at best. Also, if he stays a joke then once he does lose, it will be a slippery slope. Once Rikishi became a clown, it was impossible to make it back. Then need to evolve the character, or it will only go down hill.

Ryback...too soon to tell. I hope for the best. If he could somehow convince the entire crowd to yell "finish him", that would be pretty cool. I don't see a title any time soon. I see a lot of ass kicking, followed be some feuds with almost mid carders, then maybe a glimpse into some larger feuds. If all that pans out and Ryback can run with it then he has a good future ahead of him. But, if he is dry and generic and can't work with a push then we will see a steady push, straight toward a deep hole.

The reason Lord Tensai got pushed to the main event tier so fast is that Matt Bloom has much, MUCH more experience than Ryback or Clay. Bloom's already experienced in putting on 20 minute, PPV-caliber matches. (This is part of why someone like Alberto Del Rio gets a title run sooner than someone like Wade Barrett) Don't know if Tensai's getting a world title run, but I guarantee he'll be appearing in some world title matches in short order.

Ryback is still gaining experience, but he looks like a future world champ to me. Physiques like his are rare, especially these days. It'd be a waste to NOT give the belt to someone that physically imposing, even if it's a brief run (usually is with monsters.)

Brodus Clay is nowhere NEAR ready. I'm not sure he can wrestle a match at all.

Tensai will probably reach the main event on a more long term basis first since he has the most experience. I do not see him ever winning either of the world titles though. He will get a title shot or two eventually but no victories. He just cannot be taken seriously as a top guy, his gimmick is too silly and he sucks. This is why I do not think he will stay in the main event permanently once he reaches it either. He will get some title shots here and there, then fade into obscurity.

Clay and Ryback are both on their way there eventually. They are each receiving monster pushes and WWE is being smart to push them seperately. It's hard to say who will reach the main event first, let alone who would win a world title first but I can see them both reaching the top as long as there are still two world titles. Both are likely to keep climbing until they reach the top, staying there longer than Tensai, and eventually holding the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship respectively at some point. In the ring I like watching Ryback the most, although Brodus has the better entrance and promos.

It seems as though Clay was knocked down a few notches this week on Raw. Even though he wasnt beaten in the ring by Show he was totally dominated by him. Much the same way Lesnar dominated Cena except Cena was given the win in the end of their match. Clay got in no offense what so ever against Big Show. Putting Big Show over Clay in that fashion boosts Show yes but it also kills Clays momentum as a monster. Ryback is still gaining momentum and getting his character over with the crowd. He will at some point be a World Champion. I like how he is being built up and pushed slowly by beating low end talent and working his way up the talent chain.

Tensai has been a huge failure till now. People just don't seem to believe that Vince might actually put the strap on him. Also he has been little bit lost in the shuffle since attacking Cena.

Clay, Brodus Clay.. The FUNKASAURAS... R U Kidding Me?!?!?!?! This gimmick has gotten stale as everybody knew from the very beginning and it will lead him nowhere.

Ryback, something new as a character.. Needs an actual feud, some hits n misses n then a mid card title.

Among these 3 guys.. I would choose Ryback to reach the top first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back