• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will induct The Undertaker into the Hall Of Fame?

I would like to see either Paul Bearer induct him or Ted Dibiase sr. induct him into the hall of fame. Now I am just wondering, would they ever consider inducting all three of them together as the B.O.D? or do you think UT should just lead the class like with Shawn this year?

I think Undertaker and Bearer should go in together, and they should both be inducted by Kane. The three guys have been connected nearly their entire careers, and have a tremendous amount of history with each other. They also seem to have that mutual respect off screen, and likely some good stories considering they've all been in or around the business for many years. The Undertaker story is not complete without Kane and Paul Bearer, and they should both be involved with his induction in some form.

Ted Debiase Sr?? Hahah you're all joking right. Cause he was the mystery man? Okay, Okay, So i guess you could logically say Paul Heyman cause he was all for him in his WCW days? Or maybe DDP cause Taker wanted to work with him when he came to WWE? Hahaha hellllllll no.

If it isn't Paul Bearer, then it would have to be vince.

why Paul? He was side by side with the taker for the longest. They have so many stories. Traveling together. Taker always said he wanted Paul to be there for his last run, so I do belive Taker isn't finished quite yet. Taker is so kayfabe it isn't funny, he never breaks character, accept for Flair. He isn't even visible at the HOF. He is balls to the wall wwe professional wrestling business. It would be a dream come true to actually hear back stage stories and road stories about Bearer and the Deadman. It would be so awesome.

For vince, that would be pretty damn cool. Taker has to be Vince's favorite of all time. How could be not be? He never left. He put everyone over. He has the wrestlemania money streak. He created hell in a cell among other matches. He's had classics. The greates persona and character ever in the business. He plays it to perfection. The greatest big man ever, great in ring, watch his old matches with bret hart, tells an unbelievable story. stays so true to character. wrestles hurt. he is the man no doubt.

They should Bearer, vince, and kane do it. He deserves the best because he is the best. :worship::worship::worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back