Who will be Undertaker's First ??

I have to disagree I honestly think that CM PUNK will tap taker out. He has been using the Vise since his ROH days and as we all see they dont make wrestlers who use movesets in other feds change up their movesets we see that with Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal we will continue to see it with Nigel and Bryan and neither will change their movesets or finishers, the wwe will just change the name to make them look like they were the ones who had a hand in creating it. so do i see taker tapping........yes.......do i want him to.........no........but hey even the detroit lions win one now and then

I've seen a lot of people lately talk about how Vince has gone off his rocker. I'll still vouch for him when he keeps Cena on or near the top. I'll [grudgingly] go along with having Hornswoggle on TV. I'll stick it out if Bob Barker wants to see a divas bikini battle royal [you know it's gonna happen.] If its what keeps the kids happy and is good for business. But I will not, WILL NOT, be accepting if C.M. Punk makes the Undertaker tap. And I would personally sign my idol's [Vince] rights away and throw him in the nut house. I just don't see it happening. MAYBE, MAYBE Cena would do it. I would've been proud to say a Benoit or a Bret Hart do it. But to bring in C.M. Punk, someone who's been in the WWE roughly three years, end a streak like making the Undertaker tap, is just disrespectful. Don't get me wrong I like C.M. Punk, but I think some of you get my point. I also think something like that would probably be put up to the Dead Man himself, much like when Flair lost to HBK and retired.

I think Taker would want to do it ONLY to a guy who he feels will carry the torch for the WWE like he has. Right now, I don't think he sees that guy. Maybe Cena (although I don't like him as a worker, he's a great guy and does seem to really care about the business since he hasn't run off to Hollywood although he's had offers) but I don't think Taker even believes enough in Cena to do something like that.

I don't see it being an old guy though...but maybe a young kid with a "sky's the limit" type tag.

I think that something will happen to Punk and knock him out. The title can only change hands during a submission. So if he is knocked unconscious, Taker is declared the winner, but Punk can still keep the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back