• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Will Be The "Top Guys" In A Year?

CenaSux4Life78

Pre-Show Stalwart
As we all know, in WWE, the top guys usually last 7 to 8 years. With Cena and Orton both closing in on that point in time, who will be the guys to step up and take there place? This is just guess work, but I think that in about a year Cena will start playing the role of HHH, HBK, and Undertaker. That being, help make up and comers look better then they are, while still keeping a top level name. Here are my ideas.

Miz - He is already on his way to being a top guy. His WWE title reign was allot longer then anyone expected, and obviously his win over Cena at WM was due to VKM seeing something BIG in the man.

R Truth - Hands down, this is the guy to really keep your eyes on. I said last year that he would main event a ppv and win the title. I was half right on that. But for those of us who saw that match against Cena, it was increadible. Truth really proved he could hang. I see more great things from him to come.

Dolph ZIggler - When Ziggy first hit the scene, I figured he would be future endevored in 6 months. He didn't seem to have much, but how he has proven me wrong. He has really earned EVERYTHING he has gotten so far. Though he was beyond Kaned eairlier this year with the WHC.

Kofi - This guy, he could be a top guy. His fued with Randy a couple of years ago was great. We got a glimpse of what he could do with one of the top guys. I think that another run with a guy on the level or Randy would prove if he can hang out on top or not.

What do you guys think? As always voice your ideas. Be them good or bad. I know not everyone will agree with my ideas. O well.

I don't know of any specific date WWE set where they decide who the next "top guy" will be. Its not like they have a private election or anything, it just happens naturally. Some could use how Austin and Rock fell from the perch. The Rock went to Hollywood and Austin left the WWE after the Lesnar incident, taking his ball and "going home" and then when he eventually returned you could argue he was still clinging onto that top spot, but Lesnar was really being prepared to take the pedistel.

So it depends on timing, draw and all that usual stuff. For one, look at it like this. John Cena is the current top guy and rightfully so, he puts in a hell of an effort and deserves his spot. He's thirty-four years of age, people always report hes banged-up from injuries but those reports never actually come to anything because he obviously doesn't show it on television. His t-shirt sales and all that are always grossing more than others on the roster, he's probably the most requested person in-terms of public appearances and all that as well as possibly being the most recognizable active face employed by the WWE.

John Cena won't fall anytime soon. He's too young, too healthy and nothing is going against him. WWE have no reason to end showing him the loyalty they show, because he shows it right back to them. But Cena doesn't have to fall, as WWE can always just add someone next to him and that's kind of what they're doing with CM Punk and it's smart business when you think about it logically.

John Cena's main fanbase is made of the younger WWE demographic, females and parents. He has a wholesome image, a "Never Give Up!" always do what's right attitude, and that's why John Cena connects with so many of the fans. But WWE realize now that they need someone to connect with the other side of the fanbase. The older fanbase that want controversy, a bad ass figure and somewhat of a leader to their perspective of what the WWE should be. Up steps CM Punk. He cuts his "worked shoot" and next thing you know you have a cult like following behind him. Cena connects with his fans and CM Punk connects with his.

Is there room for one more? Could be. Take it like this, the Attitude Era was spearheaded by Stone Cold Steve Austin, next two guys in line were probably Triple H and The Rock. Stone Cold Steve Austin's position was taken by John Cena who spearheads the PG Era and then behind or alongside him, you have CM Punk and room for one more person. Based on the criteria that his face is constantly being put out there, he markets himself well, he has charisma, hes main evented WrestleMania, he draws to certain group and he sells - that third spot belongs to The Miz.

So overall, there is no need to drop Cena as the top guy because he still has age on his side, unlike when Austin became the top of the business. John still does his job to such an underrated extent, he is even possibly better than Austin in some ways because Cena envokes such an amount of emotion from the WWE audience. Don't drop him, leave him, and use his image to those who follow it to push someone alongside him with a contrasting bad ass, edgy image like they're doing with CM Punk. And then when you have these two guys who are both fairly well supported by the crowds, add that heel people are meant to hate, which goes to The Miz.

This way is the smart business plan. You make more money because you're appealing to more audiences and you're filling all the gaps, that doesn't mean someone else can make it huge because they can, but these three have kind of already taken their positions, no need to change them for someone boring and dull like Kingston, someone who is great but can't draw heat like Ziggler and someone whose comedic, entertaining yet nobody can connect with like R-Truth.

I definitely see at least five people going to the top.

Face Wise-

Alex Riley- I think that if he's stays in back and does what The Miz was doing earlier on, then he could get pushed in due time.

Sin Cara- Possibly assume the position of Rey Mysterio but he needs to get a grip with the other talents or he needs other people to come in and work with him.

Kofi Kingston- I know he's been at it for a while, but I don't see a reason for him not to get pushed. He's great in the ring, he knows how to entertain the crowd and he is always doing work in the back.

Heel Wise-

Wade Barrett- I defintely think that he's going to take the role as the powerhouse heel in due time. He's sly, strong, and a force to be reckoned with.

Dolph Ziggler- I'm already looking at him as The Next Big Heel, he has decent Mic Skills, good in ring ability (although I hate his finisher), and he does make other guys look good in the ring.

Now let's wait for someone to get on the thread and start screaming about WOO WOO WOO Zack Ryder.

You make more money because you're appealing to more audiences and you're filling all the gaps, that doesn't mean someone else can make it huge because they can, but these three have kind of already taken their positions, no need to change them for someone boring and dull like Kingston, someone who is great but can't draw heat like Ziggler and someone whose comedic, entertaining yet nobody can connect with like R-Truth.

My first reaction when reading that initial post was that the three guys you mentioned here -- Kingston, R-Truth, and Ziggler -- could all be big, but not until their personas undergo some serious changes. Because your analysis of their current state is dead-on, but I don't think its all their fault.

If Kofi maintained the edgier persona he took on while feuding with Orton, you've really got something there. He's extremely talented in the ring. Ziggler has the perfect look and the talent, but you're right, he's missing something. It seems like they might be pushing him out from under Vickie Guerrero and, subsequently, towards being a face. That could help. And R-Truth, well, he could be a massive star for them if they'd just stop treating his gimmick like such trash. First he's rapping, now he's... I don't know what he's doing now. He might as well be Eugene or Perry Saturn talking to a mop. The guy can wrestle, he can talk, he's got a great look, and he gets big reactions. If they transition him into a character that could be taken seriously, he could really become huge.

As we all know, in WWE, the top guys usually last 7 to 8 years. With Cena and Orton both closing in on that point in time, who will be the guys to step up and take there place? This is just guess work, but I think that in about a year Cena will start playing the role of HHH, HBK, and Undertaker. That being, help make up and comers look better then they are, while still keeping a top level name. Here are my ideas.

Miz - He is already on his way to being a top guy. His WWE title reign was allot longer then anyone expected, and obviously his win over Cena at WM was due to VKM seeing something BIG in the man.

R Truth - Hands down, this is the guy to really keep your eyes on. I said last year that he would main event a ppv and win the title. I was half right on that. But for those of us who saw that match against Cena, it was increadible. Truth really proved he could hang. I see more great things from him to come.

Dolph ZIggler - When Ziggy first hit the scene, I figured he would be future endevored in 6 months. He didn't seem to have much, but how he has proven me wrong. He has really earned EVERYTHING he has gotten so far. Though he was beyond Kaned eairlier this year with the WHC.

Kofi - This guy, he could be a top guy. His fued with Randy a couple of years ago was great. We got a glimpse of what he could do with one of the top guys. I think that another run with a guy on the level or Randy would prove if he can hang out on top or not.

What do you guys think? As always voice your ideas. Be them good or bad. I know not everyone will agree with my ideas. O well.

R-Truth isn't going to be in the wwe in 8 years he is already 39 years old.

Dolph Ziggler, Alex Riley, Wade Barret, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Skip Sheffield, The Miz, and maybe Tyson Kidd are going to be the future. Oh and also Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat. And i don't think Orton will be done by then he is only 31 years old.

I think that it will be;

John Morrison: As the things he does is simply incredible and cant go un-noticed for much longer, the crowd love him too. Just work on his mic skills and he'll be brilliant.

The Miz: The main heel, this guy can wrestle and is brilliant on the mic. Just put him with the right person and BAM.

Dolph Ziggler: He can wrestle, is a good heel but he needs to get booked with higher level people like; John Cena, Randy Orton or Triple H.

Sin Cara? you are kidding me.
the guy is talented, but he will never be a top dog.
maybe in TNA, not WWE.
at the same age, rey was twice as talented, and half as botchy, lol.
and i am not even a rey fan.
onto the topic, without a doubt, Seamus and Cody Rhodes.
whatever 'it' is, these two seem to have it moreso than anyone on the roster right now.
Seamus was getting the face pops long before the turn,
and he knows how to work a crowd in a match.
everything he does looks like a million bucks,
not to mention he has the doofus's backing.
he will be the top face in five years, believe it, jack.
and cody seems to be one of the guys that was born to wrestle.
he is a natural at everything he does, i never liked Dusty,
but good lord he put a love for the business in his boys.
cody (IMO) will go down as one of the great in ring performers of all time,
he seems to have that drive to perfect his craft like Steamboat and HBK did.
Honorable mention to ziggler and swagger, my personal faves.

Who I want to be the top guys in one year?

CM Punk : Oviously the "voice of the voiceless" character can be a top face and main event Wrestlemania. So why not? He's my favorite guy on the roster now anyway.

Dolph Ziggler : Ok not exactly a top guy. But a Miz-like main eventer. He can win the WWE title then go on to feud with a big name. He's my second favorite and he's a great solid all around wrestler.

Wade Barrett : This guy has it all. Talent, mic skills, charisma, plus he's definitely over with the crowd and everyone will never forget when he was the leader of Nexus.

Cody Rhodes : I like his character. It somewhat reminds me of Two Face from Batman. He can really go in the ring and his moveset is great. His mic skills are good enough for him to be a big star too.

R-Truth : Truth should totally get a reign with the WWE title sometime in the next year. I like R-Truth. He's good in the ring good on the mic and an awesome character. I can't wait to see where the WWE goes with him after his alliance with The Miz ends.

Who I think will be the top stars?

Daniel Bryan : Bryan is already Mr.Money in the Bank. He's one of those guys who only got in the WWE because of his talent. You gotta how hard he worked for this. And the only reason I would want to see him in the main event is to see him put on some 5 star classics with some top guys.

Wade Barrett : Like I mentioned he has tons of talent and he can really move for a guy his size. I don't think the WWE would want to drop the ball with a guy who has good mic skills and a good look to go with it. We're probably gonna see Barrett in a big program with a top guy soon and then he can go on to win a world title.

Mark Henry : Yes Mark Henry.. He's getting a monster push on Smackdown and I think he's the guy who's gonna take the title from Orton eventually. I think he's gonna have a nice run before he retires in about 2 years. Not that I want him to I think Henry is badass but bad in the ring. The WWE want him to have this though. I don't know why but I have a gut feeling that Henry is gonna have some sort of backstage problem that's gonna cost him his push. Though until then I think Henry is scheduled for a world title run soon.

Triple H : Don't see him leaving or getting fired anytime soon.
Cena : Top draw in company
Randy Orton: The viper has cemented his top tier spot and that will never change.
CM Punk: The total package
Kevin Nash : Triple H crew
Rock : Massive build up to wrestlemania will put him on television much more. IMO
The Miz : The total package
Sheamus : One of my favorite superstars. Natural on the mic and brut powerhouse. Again total package.

I dont see much changing in the top spots.

If Kofi maintained the edgier persona he took on while feuding with Orton, you've really got something there. He's extremely talented in the ring. Ziggler has the perfect look and the talent, but you're right, he's missing something. It seems like they might be pushing him out from under Vickie Guerrero and, subsequently, towards being a face. That could help. And R-Truth, well, he could be a massive star for them if they'd just stop treating his gimmick like such trash. First he's rapping, now he's... I don't know what he's doing now. He might as well be Eugene or Perry Saturn talking to a mop. The guy can wrestle, he can talk, he's got a great look, and he gets big reactions. If they transition him into a character that could be taken seriously, he could really become huge.

But you can imply that to anybody you want. I could come into this thread and type down a list of things WWE could do to shoot Michael McGillicutty to the top of the food chain within the WWE, but typing these things and them actually happening are two completely different things.

For one, Kofi Kingston is always remembered for his feud with Orton. When was the last time he showed that attitude - when he was feuding with Orton. People need to stop basing everything off that one small glimpse of a personality and life, because he won't revert back to that unless he becomes infuriated once again. Could this happen? Maybe. But two years of being completely dull is a long time for them to revert to some persona he had for a month, or even less.

Second, I am a huge fan of Dolph Ziggler, so I say this with respect. If he can't draw heat how is he supposed to gain cheers? Drawing heat is easier than being a top face. Ziggler doesn't do that and it's his main problem. Unless WWE put him over a top heel I don't see him going anywhere, and they don't have a heel in a position that would get him over to extend needed for him to achieve such a level I speak of. Once again, I think Ziggler is great but he has that issue to overcome. Once he does that, we'll talk.

And third, R-Truth's batshit crazy gimmick is awesome. I love it. But it isn't a gimmick which will see anyone become the face of a company, unless he becomes the face of riddlin. R-Truth plays an insane Superstar who believes there is a conspiracy against him preventing him from achieving anything - WWE make him the face or a top guy, what happens to the conspiracy? It dies and there goes one-half of his character, next thing you know he sucks again and nobody gives a shit.

And some people think Wade Barrett will become a top guy? Okay, WWE push him as a rookie harder than they have pushed anyone in the past decade, maybe even harder than Lesnar in some respects and he doesn't get over as a dominant Superstar while he's being backed up by seven guys while in The Nexus, how do you expect him to do it alone? Exactly, he can't, because he won't be taken seriously.

First,I don't realy agree with this thread and like someone stated above John cena is only 34 years of age and has time on his side still.WWE aint going to make him into a HHH,HBK,Undertaker role thing because all of them guys are in there 40's! Cena is still in his 30's and has no injury worries or concerns.He draws so much money even from the adults because they love booing him so much,then you have the kids who love him and think his superman.His merchandise sales are the biggest in years and nothing can compete with that (Even tho Punks T-Shirt sales are red hot at the moment.)

The Miz-I agree with you on this one,his a entertaining heel and does draw a good crowd reaction.But he can be a bit anoying at times,However i do like him in the ring and i think he has a bright future ahead of him and keeps improving in the ring because his mic skills are great (not the best) but there good enough for our days.He will be realy good as a face aswell because his gimmick and there is no way they need to change his Gimmick.

R-Truth-There is no chance in hell he will be a top guy in the WWE.His match at Capital Punishment wasn't INCREDIBLE at all,it was a okey match in my eyes,because of his past he probly wont be able to go to certain places and that wont able him to be a top guy.Also his around 40 and only has a few years left in him.Also because his a African/American (Not being racist or anything like that) that will be another thing which wont allow him to be a top top guy in the WWE.He might have a WWE/WHC Title reign in the future but i dont see him being BIG.

Dolgh Ziggler-I always knew this guy had pure talent from the day i saw him,at first he wasn't taken seriously but then he steadily grew & grew and was facing the likes of Rey Mysterio then eventually got the IC Title.He has improved in the ring & mic and has all the tools to be a main eventer even tho he is not that big Powerhouse guy.When he is finally done with Vickie Guerrero we will then see how good he realy is without a manager being by his side,if Dolgh was to go face now it might be a good option because he dosen't seem to get that much heat it is mostly Vickie Guerrero.He for sure is a future top guy in the WWE.

Kofi Kingston-Like you said this guy COULD be a top guy in the future,his still very young and has great potential.He needs to improve on his mic work and also in the ring a little,maybe add a few more moves to his arsenal.He has just became tag team champion and i think him and Evan will be pushed to the upper mid card as a tag team so there is no need for WWE to change anything about him at the moment.His fued with Randy was great and showed a different side of Kingston,a much more aggresive and serious and i was realy into it.Then they decided to drow the ball with him but i still want him to be a top guy because i like him.But if there going to make him into a Main Eventer he needs a change of character,which leads me to this......After him and Evan are finished,turn him heel and have him attack Evan and other faces which will get him heat and be more aggresive like he was with Randy.Otherwise i think he might just stay a Mid-carder for the rest of his Career.

One guy you didn't mention who i think will be big is Cody Rhodes.He is so good on the mic and im digging his Gimmick at the moment,he says his going to bring back the meaning of the IC title and im looking foward for that.His improved in the ring since his Legancy days and is sure going to be a WHC champ by the next year,when he evantually does lose the title make him go after Orton for the WHC and let them have a long fued which then elavates Cody to the next level and he can be the biggest Heel on SD!

Dolph ZIggler - When Ziggy first hit the scene, I figured he would be future endevored in 6 months.

When "Ziggy first hit the scene" he was called Nicky, as in the Spirit Squad member. He was future endeavored at one point, busted his ass, and now has made quite an impression as Ziggler. You are correct in your assessment of him though. He is a future Top Guy. Are we talking Cena and Orton level, no, but let us not forget you can be a "Top Guy" without being the face of the company. Ask Jericho.

Obviously guys like Miz and Ziggler are going to be there. Kingston and Morrison are questionable right now, at least as far as the time frame of one year. As far as those two go, I'd like to point out that Kofi has 3 IC title reings, 2 US, and 2 Tag team. Morrison has 1 ECW, 5 tag, and 3 IC. And they've been around a while, compared to Del Rio who has been around just over a year and has a Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and WWE title. I bring this up because of people like Edge. It took Edge 8 years to win a WWE title, but along they way, look at all the other titles he held. Personally, I feel like Edge should be the standard and that everyone should strive to try and break that record of 31 championships. Guys like Del Rio or Sheamus will never have that. Not that Morrison or Kingston will break 31, but they will end up having more title runs over all. You can argue all you want about titles being props or not having value, but that's still the goal of every wrestler, to be a champion.

To get back to the original point, I think Swagger will be at the point Ziggler is in about a year, just about ready to break (back) in to the main event picture.

Rhodes is another one I don't think a lot of you have mentioned, but he's even closer than Ziggler.

Top Guys? I'll take that as talent who are main eventers and not necessarily meaning World champions. Aside from anyone who has ever held a World title i'd say these two guys will be top talent because I don't see many guys losing their place by next year.

Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has come a long way from being the sidekick to Orton's sidekick, things have come full circle. Many didn't give Rhodes a dying chance to survive once Legacy split, but brand change and an online poll later he becomes one of the freshest and catchiest (I consider him pretty catchy like a song you don't like, but you hear it somewhere else and it keeps playing and it grows on you) superstars in the past few years as "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. His most recent gimmick as "Disfigured" is even better, he has audience members wearing paper bags like its the cool thing to do. He has personality, in ring ability, and knows his way around a microphone. He's a guy people care about.

Daniel Bryan. Danielson hasn't been in the WWE too long, but with the shortage of top level faces and the reception the crowd gives him he's being looked at as 3rd or 4th top face on Smackdown right now. I hear the WWE looks to Danielson as a guy who can pull off a good match with any superstar similar to how Bret Hart was looked at during his early singles run and throughout his career in the WWE. On commentary Danielson's being put over as a submission specialist by Matthews and even a superhero by Booker T. It makes me wonder if the IWC will turn on him if he starts burying people they like similar to Cena.

Why do some people seem to think R-Truth is young? The guy is 39 years old which is older than John Cena lol. Anyway aside from Truth I agree with everyone else, we just need to see if Ziggler can draw heat as a heel without Vickie Guerrero or connect with the audience as a face if WWE goes that route.

"Top Guys" in terms of joining Cena and Orton at the pinnacle of the WWE? The Miz and CM Punk are the only realistic candidates seeing as both have very over characters with the fans. Miz's current run in the midcard scenery gives him fresh storylines and will only add further credibility once he re-enters the title hunt, Punk's involvement with big-time matches and with big-time personalities in the WWE(Triple H,Cena,Nash) recently helps him get over with the other division of the fan base(The little jimmies) as a legit big player in the main event scene.
*Punk's was already seen as a potential top star even before his feud with Cena by the IWC and the teenage-mature jimmies.
*Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying Punk is below Cena and Orton as far as being a professional wrestler, I'm saying as far as how the WWE portrays him next to those two in terms of marketability and getting over with the ENTIRE fanbase(Not just the teenage and adult jimmies and jennies)
"Top Guys" in terms of getting title run/s but not necessarily in the same tier with Orton and Cena yet?
Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and face Sheamus all have potential.
Dolph also has tremendous potential. I support and believe the idea that Dolph turning on Vickie and becoming face would get him over with the fans, I sort of doubt if he can sustain the support once he moves on to a new feud(Alex Riley's run post-Miz feud).

Really a question like this is pointless bc the of the wat WWE throws curveballs. They try to keep things unpredictable and in the process often drop the ball with some talent.

Who I WANT to be at the top are as follows:

Ziggler, bryan danielson, cody rhodes, sheamus, miz, punk, orton, swagger, jomo.

I`d add christian and truth but their both considerably older.

IMO in a year the "Top Guys" in WWE will not be changed from who they are now. Cena & Orton. That's the only true Top Guys who preform every week. Guy's that that will be in the main event picture are a returning Rey, Punk, Del Rio, Miz, Wade, Sheamous maybe Ziggler Morrison and Danielson (who i think will be the first to lose while cashing in). Swagger might make my list but putting him with Vickie better help him get over. All this can change in the drop of a hat if someone gets injured, suspended, or if WWE signs someone! MITB also changes everything.

Well it's obvious Cena will remain THE top guy, but I'm not so sure about Orton. It seems like Sheamus is a lot more over on SD and will probably overtake Orton some time next year. It's also possible Punk will end up over on that brand eventually if RAW becomes a little too crowded for he and Cena. Either way, Orton i fading imo.

To me, WWE giving someone money in the bank is a pretty solid indicator of future stars.

I definitely see Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan being at the top. I have a lot more faith in ADR, simply because he can easily work with pretty much everybody & is very marketable. Bryan's style might work against him if, for whatever reason, he was put in a high profile feud with a bigger guy (Randy Orton, Kane).

Some new faces (to the main event) that I can see being at the top in a year are Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett.

Of course guys like Cena, CM Punk, Sheamus, R-Truth, The Miz and Randy Orton will still be around.

Great thread! Here are my predictions...

John Morrison- The guy has already been the or one of the #1 contenders for the WWE title 3 TIMES THIS YEAR!!! Thats more than anyone on the roster! The crowd loves him, he gets as big of pops as any other face in WWE. FINALLY... John Morrison has fully established himself, and now, its only a matter of time until he gets that one push he's deserved for years.

Dolph Ziggler- I find it strange that this guy is still where he was years ago. He's got everything it takes to be in the main event. With a little push... Ziggler can be as big as anyone.

Kofi Kingston- I've always liked Kofi, and I think he deserves that "top spot" for a little bit. But I think in order to get it, we will have to see a more serious side of Kingston. His entrance, his attire, his attitude... its all GREAT for now. But I want to see how serious Kofi can be, kinda like how Morrison adapted his mean streak. How he gets that pissed off look, and then grounds and pounds the hell out of opponent. It worked for JoMo, but I don't know how serious the fans can take a pissed off Kofi Kingston.

Randy Orton- Obviously he's not going anywhere for at least another 5 years. He can rest easy as a top guy.

John Cena- Same ^

Sheamus- This guy is FUN to watch. I typically want to vomit when it comes to powerhouse guys, but Sheamus is a huge exception.

The Miz- Although he still needs to improve more in-ring, he has grown on me. The WWE seems to promote him like crazy, and he'll probably get another title run by next year. But PLEASE... GET RID OF THAT GOD AWFUL SAYING OF YOURS!!! "I'm the Miz, and I'm AWWWWWWWESOME" sounds like something a ten year old would say.

CM Punk- I have never seen a heel hated so much, become the most beloved face in as short of time as CM Punk. Just thought I'd say that haha. But seriously, Punk is one of the top guys in WWE and he won't drop now or anytime soon with all the stuff he's been up to.

Easy: Cena, Punk, Miz, Orton, Del Rio, and Christian.

I don't see much changing this year in terms of top talent goes. Maybe, with MitB Daniel Bryan can elevate himself to that level but he needs a lot more than the briefcase to have people take him seriously as a top contender in this business. Morrison will probably get buried instead of elevated and despite Ziggler is an IWC darling he doesn't have what it takes to be a top guy. Same with Rhodes, Kingston, and the majority of the current midcarders in the WWE

Cena and Orton aren't going anywhere first off.

The Miz: Already main eventing mania can easily come back up to the ME scene

Cody Rhodes: He is the Intercontinental Champion and is already chasing Randy Orton he will be pushed hard soon

CM Punk: Obvious reasons, he isn't going no where next Champion in my opinion

Dolph Ziggler: Hopefully moves back to Smackdown next year and gets another World title Reign Ziggler-Orton anyone?

John Morrison: I pray this wil happen he is talented and can have the mic skills if given the right gimmick (heel)

Honestly i cant see much changing over the next year as far as top guys go. Maybe the likes of ziggler, rhodes, barrett and morrison will go to the next level but i wouldnt be suprised if nothing major happened.

Personally i hope morrison gets nowhere near the main event stage. The guy is just far too sloppy in the ring, far too unconvincing a threat to anyone and has the charisma of a pancake and the mic skills to boot. But if he were to improve alot of the next 12 months then maybe.

cm punk looks to be joining cena and orton at the top.
adr and miz are main eventers
ziggler and a-ry need to be put over early next year
barret, bryan, jomo and kofi seem stuck and need some character help
sin cara seems to get a big reaction but needs a real fued.
i never liked mcintyre, maybe its his hair and the fact sheamus and barrett are better.
air bourne has potential but like sin cara he needs a real story line.
the usos have looked good in there matches over the last few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back