• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be the next superstar to win their first WWE/World Championship?

MVP is a in a pretty good position now and should be getting a big push, but the only problem is that he sucks. Until he turns heel again, he has no chance.

There are about 3 guys for me.

Umaga- Hell, every monster heel needs at least one title run so that it looks more credible when the top face whoops their ass. And with him finally talking, he could even cut a few promos.

Christian- He has the experience in the company, and even though Vince may not like him the fans do. He gets huge crowd reactions everytime and has proven himself as the ECW Champion. Wouldn't be surprised if he was out of ECW before the draft.

Jack Swagger- Swagger is great in the ring and is starting to put on some really good promos lately. He definetly has what it takes to become champion, it's a question of when, not if. He'll probably stay on ECW for the rest of the year to get some experience under his belt, and then I see him winning the title within his first year on Raw or Smackdown.

Kennedy was the obvious choice until his release, however who is proven and deserving? Absolutely not john morrison. i swear to god if he wins it'll be one month before they realise what a horrible idea it was and put the belt on a proven guy. Morrison is so over rated he makes randy orton's first push look tame. MVP needs a new finisher, and i don't buy the "wrong color" crap. he's gonna be champ one day, as he's obviously being groomed for it. he can get the crowd behind him during his matches and is really good on the mic. the miz is great on the mic, he needs a little work in the ring, but he draws great heat and should be in line for the us belt a strong showing in the rumble and at wm, likely in mitb, and probably a title reign late next year. punk has already won a title but amidst controversy and speculation about his reign i'd look for a good legit decent title reign for him soon. the number one guy who really deserves it as a proven commodity is christian. screw the "he's not big enough, vince doesn't like him garbage" vince can hear. he can hear the reactions that guy gets and if he is smart vince will take advantage of that. look for christian to win the wwe title from randy orton this year!!!!(its a long shot but we can dream)

for the world title

jeff hardy: he never held the WHC before, he'll probably win at ER or maybe later

umaga?!?:what?did i say umaga, i guess so...fine, i like the guy and i think he might be able to win...what creative can do is by night of champions, have umaga challenge cm punk for MITB case and umaga wins, so umaga cashes in the MITB, holds it for a month, and then have punk beat him and let punk hold it for another month and then give it back to either edge, jericho, hardy, 'taker, hell, maybe even kane or morrison

WWE title:

batista:give him the bone so he stops barking...he never won it and i want to see him beat orton for a big title

Raw: Matt Hardy. While he isn't nearly as huge as Jeff, i think now that he's a heel and most of Raw's top guys are faces, he might be given a shot to win the belt. This guy was pretty good as a heel with the whole "Version 1".

Smackdown: John Morrison. He's probably gonna be getting a HUGE push within the year and he's already becoming a good face.

ECW: Christian. Like others have said, he's extremely popular right now. and he gets a huge pop every time he comes to the ring. He's the face of the ECW brand right now so hopefully he'll get drafted next year.

I like the nose tape. Reminds me of classic Booker T. But he should really come up with his own shit, y'know?

it goes with the whole sports gimmick, hence the name MVP.

i def had no idea dude did 9.5 years in jail of an 18 year sentence, i have alot more love for his Face image and how he plays it after learning this.

MVP for sure man. MVP is a big star.

I'd love to see Shelton, Morrison, or my boy R-Truth despite what that ass-clown [email protected] says. You must be a bigot or something, because wrestling has never been about race, only charisma, talent, mic skills.

For example:
The Rock-Great mic skills, talented.
Faarooq-A beast in the ring.
Mark Henry-The guy is huge and is definitely versatile.
Rey Mysterio-Exciting! High Flying!

Good Topic....cause there's a couple different people to look at.

MVP is pretty much Raw's version of CM Punk in 07, almost there but needs a couple more feuds to be seen as a contender so I would say him.

Umanga is a big man w/o mic skills but could be seen as champ....

Christian is a choice b/c by next years draft you know he's gonna be moving...

Matt Hardy w/slight re-packaging (needs a dif theme, maybe a more defining finisher) could work too

R-Truth should be getting a IC shot after Summerslam (if he doesn't get dropped for no good reason), so it's real early for him.

Morrison is just as far away as R-Truth honestly, he needs a big feud before the live (i.e. uninformed) fans take him seriously.

I dont know why anyone is saying R Truth, Ron Killings, K KWIK... jesus people, he will NEVER win the title.

Anywhooo... no faces have everything they need to become world champ, probably not this whole year... But a turn could do wonders for an upcomer. For example, Christian loses the ECW title, gets moved to smackdown, starts a mini feud with Edge, then turns costing another huge face the match. Feuds with that guy, lets say rey. Then moves on to the main event.

So heel Christian is the only one i see potentially getting a title run within the next year.

I want Morrison to but he doesnt deserve it yet. Umaga would be my second choice only because there are injuries... and Khali won the title because of that. So if we see Hardy bounce, then edge takes time off, and Jericho is still feuding with rey, Umaga may be next in line.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: John Morrison.
--The only people that will be close to competition for the WHC are Jericho, Punk, Edge, Hardy, Morrison, Kane, Mysterio, Shelton, Umaga, and the Undertaker. When you rule out the people that have already won that title, you're left with Hardy, Morrison, Kane, Shelton, and Umaga. Kane has absolutely no shot at winning it. Umaga most likely won't either as his best chance of being champ was during his feud with Cena. Hardy might not even be in the WWE in the next few months. Shelton has a good shot, but not as good of a shot at it as Morrison, seeing as how if Hardy leaves, Morrison will be one of the top faces on the brand and in line for a major push.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: Nobody.
--Main event people are Batista, Big Show, Cena, Kingston, Hardy, MVP, Orton, HBK, Miz, and HHH. Again, ruling out the people that have won it already, you're down to Batista, Kingston, Hardy, MVP, and the Miz. Kofi Kingston isn't ready for it yet, especially in comparison to the others. Matt Hardy....hahahaha....yeah right. He's lucky if he walks out of this roster switch still at the top of the midcard. Batista has a shot, but now that Orton is the champ, I don't see it happening, as I think Orton will be retaining his title for a very long time. So that leaves the Miz and MVP. Miz is clearly being pushed, as is MVP, but do you REALLY think that they have a shot at winning the WWE title soon? Raw is going to be dominated by HHH, Cena, Batista, Big Show, and Orton. You know it. HHH isn't going to allow himself to take a step back and feud with someone like Matt Hardy while MVP is main eventing a ppv against Orton. They're just going to throw HBK into those situations since he isn't stuck up about it. I'd love to see a transition to allow Miz or MVP to be champ over someone like HHH or Batista, but it sadly won't happen any time soon, unless they decide to do another "championship hot potato" situation.

If you asked this 2 weeks ago I would of said Kennedy but................ yeah

So anyway I think MVP will be the next after interupting Randy Orton and losing the US title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back