who wants to go to BackLash

honestly, your safety would only be enhanced by being alongside me...have you ever seen pics of me?? LOL

Nd yea, im the chillest dude when it comes toover the top shit like that. Becuase chances are, ive been in a far more over the top situation before lol. So if i were to meet up with anyone on here, itd be like we had been friends forever. If anything im worried about someone from here being creepy. but if they do anything too weird, I will break them. Without hesitation.

honestly, your safety would only be enhanced by being alongside me...have you ever seen pics of me?? LOL

Nd yea, im the chillest dude when it comes toover the top shit like that. Becuase chances are, ive been in a far more over the top situation before lol. So if i were to meet up with anyone on here, itd be like we had been friends forever. If anything im worried about someone from here being creepy. but if they do anything too weird, I will break them. Without hesitation.

I was joking, I'm sure your a cool guy, but I have no possible way of getting to Baltimore.

:lmao: Its not like you're taking her as a date. Besides, shes one 3rd of our group. You could both go, and take a sign for me to see on Pay Per View, wishing I was there. :p

fuck that Will you ARE going, I dont care what your wife says. Dont make me come in the dead of the night and kidnap you. :undertaker2:

fuck that Will you ARE going, I dont care what your wife says. Dont make me come in the dead of the night and kidnap you. :undertaker2:

:lmao: I'll pack a bag, it can be a planned kidnapping. Besides, I already got the "a-ok" to go if I merely found the fricken money to get there. lol Thats the downside to my hook up.

and besides, even if it werent a "date" what if something insane happened and she fell on me or some shit?? ID be DONE for. besides do you think he parents would be cool with that??

"yeeaa go meet some big dude with a crapload of tattoos who is 21, and you have never met before"...im sure that work fantastically well...

:lmao: I'll pack a bag, it can be a planned kidnapping. Besides, I already got the "a-ok" to go if I merely found the fricken money to get there. lol Thats the downside to my hook up.

hm. fuck. well go sell your body or something. have a lemonade stand. shovel snow...DO ALL THREEE!!...you could offer all services out of the same location...

how much would it cost for you to get out here???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back