who wants to go to BackLash

which makes it further impossible for you to go. Now THAT is a muthafuckin PLAAANE TICKET. like 400$...trust me, i do it every time i go home. well not the last two, becuase Ive flown from here to Vegas for a few days first and then drove home, but ive done Baltimore to NorCal before, and its exspensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Hardcore bump. The other guy officially dropped out. I need answers people. I need answers.

Once again, this is basically a free fifth row seat at BackLash.

I have an extra 5th row ticket, right next to meeeeee. But its vacant at the moment. I know u live close to me ED, but I wasnt gonna ask, cuz im not tryna cross the creepy line LOL.

Cmon CM. the ticket out will cots what?? 275$?? thats how much I paid for the tickets, so it totally balances out LOL

LOL. is that age thingy on her profile for real or just a funny one like slyfox?? cuz if she reallyy is 15, there will be some serious issues with me taking her LOL

I believe she's really 15

yeaaaa well then that basically shuts that idea down. I happen to be 21. Probably not a good idea, especially regarding were I work. yeeeaaa...

I mean, if her mom sighned a letter of consent...i dunno still LOL

I was going to pay that much when NWO was here but they all sold out

I net. I bought mine in the first minutes they were on sale. I set my alarm so I could wake up 15 minutes before they officially went on sale, and then double fisted with the phone and the computer, til I got thru LOL.

I net. I bought mine in the first minutes they were on sale. I set my alarm so I could wake up 15 minutes before they officially went on sale, and then double fisted with the phone and the computer, til I got thru LOL.

I should of done that

yeaaaa well then that basically shuts that idea down. I happen to be 21. Probably not a good idea, especially regarding were I work. yeeeaaa...

I mean, if her mom sighned a letter of consent...i dunno still LOL

I'd go. But it's impossible. My parents would not let me go to a wrestling show with a 21 year old stanger that lives about 15 hours (non-stop driving) away. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back