Where is the RR being held?

M

Melon Farmer

Where is the Royal Rumble gonna be held this year?

I read on wrestlezone.com that tickets go on sale for the Royal Rumble like in a month and it is being held is Madison Square Garden. Now if that is true, then I am def. getting tickets.

But I wanna get it 100 % confirmed...because I went on MadisonSquareGarden.com and tried to see the schedule for January and February 2008...but no Royal Rumble or anything for the WWE is listed.

I tried going on WWE.com for it but they don't have anything scheduled yet for January...as it is too far up ahead, time wise. So I am going bonkers here...if anyone can find me where the Royal Rumble is gonna be held and like proof (link wise) that would be amazing!!!

And I will rep you. Thanks :)

But how do you know? I checked MSG.com and nothing. Can you like seriously find me proof of this, so I can show my brother, so he can get us tickets, please.

read it on Wrestlezone.
They're going on sale I think a month or so before RR because WWE thinks they wont have problems selling out MSG

yeah, because Wrestlezone always have legit articles :rolleyes:

How would you rep, when you have no rep?

How can I rep? Just bc i have a lot of red rep (thanks to JAKE) doesn't mean i cannot rep someone...CM is getting rep from me

How can I rep? Just bc i have a lot of red rep (thanks to JAKE) doesn't mean i cannot rep someone...CM is getting rep from me

Thank you for the grey rep

Im going to No Way Out on Feb 17.
Just saw on Wrestlezone that the WWE magazine has PPVs list for 2008 & WWE is coming to Vegas

when i was like 7 i went with my family on vacation to las vegas.

We stayed at the Excalibur...i remember going to circus circus

so what if it comes in grey...it wouldn't come out grey...a person gets a gray bar when he or she was never repped.

and even if u get a grey rep thing...it still counts.

so what if it comes in grey...it wouldn't come out grey...a person gets a gray bar when he or she was never repped.

and even if u get a grey rep thing...it still counts.

Grey rep is "neutral" rep I think. I don't think you get any rep points for it - maybe 1. The repper has to be in the green for their rep to count. Sorry Peanut.

I thought it was you have no rep power, and you wont gain a point when it is green, and you wont lose any when it is red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back