Who wants to be released...

No. You bumped it back into the First Page, not me.
Learn something why don't you.

Also, check out the Thread I made on you, it says the same thing, and pretty much everyone agrees with me.

Sorry, are you even making attempts? Erm, no.
You're just bumping shitty Threads that had no point from the start.
Please, don't bother arguing or replying to me.

Sorry, are you even making attempts? Erm, no.
You're just bumping shitty Threads that had no point from the start.
Please, don't bother arguing or replying to me.

No one ever reads what your pathetic attempts for rehabilitation. You post 10 threads a day and end up with 0-1 responses. How does it feel to be in here by yourself and no one paying attention.

Have you seen that maybe people read them and don't respond? 'Cos a lot of people do read my Threads. I don't post them for response, I just post them so people can read them. If people want to respond, they're allowed. If they don't, that's totally fine by me.
I don't want popularity, I want to express an opinion.

Have you seen that maybe people read them and don't respond? 'Cos a lot of people do read my Threads. I don't post them for response, I just post them so people can read them. If people want to respond, they're allowed. If they don't, that's totally fine by me.

No one cares about a shitty prisoners opinion on a matter that goes over his head.

Unfortunately for you, I think they care more about my Opinions, because I put them out there, with whatever I wanna say than anything you have to say on those Threads you're bumping. Why do all that posting so people can see a Single Sentence you're posting on a Thread? It's time like this I wish people of your maturity/intelligence level were lined up against a wall and shot 50 Times, even if the first bullet killed you.

Unfortunately for you, I think they care more about my Opinions, because I put them out there, with whatever I wanna say than anything you have to say on those Threads you're bumping. Why do all that posting so people can see a Single Sentence you're posting on a Thread? It's time like this I wish people of your maturity/intelligence level were lined up against a wall and shot 50 Times, even if the first bullet killed you.

Big words for a guy who has been here for a couple of months. Face it you are and always will be a shitty poster.

Tremendously bad at following the rules, as had several different accounts banned because he flames and spams too much, and has created at least 5 alts. This account, of course, is not his first one, but we'll let this one stick. I'm not going to take the time to think of a Prison name now, but if I come up with one, you'll find out when it happens.

Prison stay is currently set at indefinite. Oh, and to answer your last PM.

Yes, that does tend to happen when you create as many Alts as you have.

Shut the hell up Jabroni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back