Who wants to be released...

Snyper I've just been reading all of the things you've been saying here and you seem to be blind to the fact your just making an ass of yourself. You go after anyone that comes in here and think they really care about what you think. They just fight with you to see what stupid shit you say. You really just need to get a life instead of picking fights on the internet.

I've been trying to get that point across to him since his snyper account was banned and he was using dynamitekid... He just does not seem to realise it

He'll never get it though. He has nothing better to do then come on here. It's not even worth it for him to come on here anymore anyways. He'll never get released and he'll probably be banned once he runs out of shit to say and becomes to boring.

When he's boring enough no one even checks the prison anymore.

I think that'll happen in about a week.

I didn't turn on you. You broke the rules.

And If my mother was in the WZ Prison I would turn on her.

FACT.

Nah I actually work at an Aquarium. It's alot of fun handling Gators and what not, so hows life

well congradulations on that. Glad too see you accomplished something besides making an ass out of yourself here :)

IDK while your still feeding crocs at 30 then we will see who has had a better life.

If you know who TNT is then you'll realise that he aswell as most indy workers don't like WWE and wouldn't work there to save their lives.

see I'm trying to now have a serious convo cause I was interested on what your were doing, but I guess you didn't realise it. Gah I guess everyone is right that you really can't hold an intelligent convo. Well I'm off to feed my crocs now. Later

Can i ask a question? Is this prison thing, like a place where bad ppl on this site go? Don't they get banned or something? And what do u gotta do to be released (if being released is an option)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back