• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who trainwrescks the most threads?

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Many bar room threads start with some kind of post. What poster does the most to change the subject. An example of trainwrecking a thread would be...

poster one - who trainwrecks the most threads?

poster 2 - TM because....

poster 3 - Sly because......

poster 4 - pizza makes me poop

poster 5 - it gives me constipation

You design trainwrecks.

Kitchen Cabinets...discuss

poster 2 - Mine are full of Hershey's kisses

poster 3 - I love Hershey's kisses

poster 4 - Chocolate gives me gas

poster 5 - Gas is expensive

poster 6 - I ride a bike

That is a talent you have that you need to develop.

Probably Murfish, as he fails to answer the questions asked in 90% of The Bar Room threads he posts in. After him, I would say NSL and Will together with their talks about sexy time.

I think the better question is "Who is the worst Bar Room thread starter?"

My money goes to Deadman. Where has he been anyways?

Forum clocks can blow me.

How do i need to develop it?

I was kidding. The talent is developed enough.

Slyfox

Forum clocks can blow me.

That is a whole other thread to start. Deadman wins that, although this jackass that started fail fails is up there.

I started this one because there are good thread ideas all the time that devolve into stories about anal sex and such. Not that I have a problem with this, as it is funny, and it's where the thread went, but I want to identify who everyone thinks it is that takes us there. It's all good, I usually enjoy the end product. Hell, I even do it sometimes too. Get Gunnz involved in a thread, and shit, the topic doesn't matter. He's just cool to talk to. Same goes for TM, 48.7, and so many others. It doesn't need to be on topic, it's just quality conversation.

I was kidding. The talent is developed enough.

That is a whole other thread to start. Deadman wins that, although this jackass that started fail fails is up there.

I started this one because there are good thread ideas all the time that devolve into stories about anal sex and such. Not that I have a problem with this, as it is funny, and it's where the thread went, but I want to identify who everyone thinks it is that takes us there. It's all good, I usually enjoy the end product. Hell, I even do it sometimes too. Get Gunnz involved in a thread, and shit, the topic doesn't matter. He's just cool to talk to. Same goes for TM, 48.7, and so many others. It doesn't need to be on topic, it's just quality conversation.

Probably me? :smashfreakB: Trainwrecks ftw!

I could see that also. You know if he were to, oh I don't know, flame me for being totally evil to him, that couldn't be traced back to me could it?

I could see that also. You know if he were to, oh I don't know, flame me for being totally evil to him, that couldn't be traced back to me could it?
Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he flamed via a PM. I never thought much of his intelligence.

Flaming a G-Mod through PM. Just wasn't very smart. Err, I mean, won't be very smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back